Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 410.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is it worth playing in EU?

Hashtag - - General Discussion

Quote from failboat: “Quote from Konstantinos: “NA better from eu? LOL ! except the transformation cost all the others are the same so go play alone there with 5 am sieges , 300 ping and few players online. ” btw on na i don't have kinah from instances last bosses and sell price is 2x not 3x like here. it's harder to make kinah. ” Btw we have that because we complained, if we wouldn't it would stay nerved to the ground like gf wanted from the start.

• Since shop is only a rng fiesta, my "free" few euros go to the kebab guy, where i dont have to worry that he will put some rng garbage in my food. Pathetic attempts

• Ancient stones till level 12/13 after legendary to 15 ( in theory). Beffore that pray to all gods you can imagine to bring you rng luck.....rofl who am i kidding not even that helps. Failed 12 times just my top from 14-15. Life is cruel.

• Enchanting system

The problem is also your premade or friends are getting already some parts of ultimate gear +10/15 etc....but you nub are and will be stuck on ancient gear +10 forever and then you come to a point when you just hold them back. There is no fairness

• Quote from twardy: “I will tell you how we do it in my legion. We are doing HT/nara on alts first. When something good drops for our mains we pass the loot and come to the instance on our main and pick up the item. ” Can you please tell me how exactly that works. Tried the same thing on HT, but couldn't roll on main when the item was looted for roll ? xD We just checked whats inside. Aaaaa you all just pass the loot ? Right ? Put on roll and pass ? Then enter with main ?

• Everything you listed above is not gameforges fault, but nice try.

• You see some chars afk 24/7 7 days a week, afk at broker marking shugo but ofc afk. Seems legit to me nothing to complain about kapa.

• Just for the statistic if someone wanna know. Did 43 nara solo so far and got 3 smugler shugos. Came loot with main + with 100 drop buff from coffin all 3 gave me skill.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Hashtag - - PvP

Vashiro such a pve hero baddie need to make fun about other person who just try to mostly help new players. How pathetic you must be, this same guy was live on stream "stealing" enchantment stones on broker from other players. I mean can you be more of an a**hole as a wnabe "public" person.

• Overall its a decent event, thank you. I agree if you could only choose what to take and not only rng would be even better. Since nothing you would choose is game breaking anyway.

• Woow i didnt see that comming

• cloudlicius you are the one that is blind if you struggled and didnt gear up in 5.8 as f2p player then u was beyond clueless how the game worked back then. Supper easy and just required brain. In this patch you just lucky at start. Will poke you in 3 motnhs again when you will still sit on ancient gear when the luck runs out. This is not about beeing spoiled. Its about not seeing any progress at all even if you no life ingame since rng is pathetic or no stones at all. But sure have fun farming 3…

• Quote from Sophisticated: “as ive stated before, this patch is more p2w then 5.8, harder enchants, WAY less things to do. Limited resources desgined to make it simpler but also shop dependent. Prefer 5.8. ” Then other ppl will say Q.Q ppl had 25 gear q.q i had only 20 they op overgeared q.q, p2w patch everything on shop q.q. Difference between 25 gear vs 20-22 gear ? Minimal Difference between gear now ? Abnormal How long does it take to make decent 22 gear ? Yea was easy If you wanted to progre…

• Quote from Adartaer: “So they don't need NC Soft to fix it... ” Shocking

• After a month 6.2

You cant enchant gear because no real stones income, you cant enchant gear because no kinah, you cant enchant gear because after 10+ since 99 % fail into dust, you cant buy food, pot, stigmas, shards, reroll stats since well you got it - no fk*ng kinah, you cant buy contracts since yet again no kinah, you cant buy manastones since even if you would want to no kinah or wait for it no legendary gear atleast. All in all enchanting + kinah + contract = omega stupid beyond pathetic fail since 2009 ak…

• Quote from Akyraan: “Quote from Hashtag: “Tried to farm nara solo also this week. But now im not sure how long should i suppose to wait and do circles. Did 3 rounds in hide aka cca 10 min i guess must be enough to spawn shugi. ” no you only do 1 round, if it doesnt spawn you are unlucky and go next.ht is better than nara since you can trigger all spawn points. nara you can get unlucky and have a shugo id, but it wont spawn cuz the trigger points would be after first boss. so you need more nara r…

• Daeva Skills low rate problem

Tried to farm nara solo also this week. But now im not sure how long should i suppose to wait and do circles. Did 3 rounds in hide aka cca 10 min i guess must be enough to spawn shugi.

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Hashtag: “We all know that hero trial can be done in few days tops, since the template is already out there. Unless employees are bad at programming, which they shouldnt be for that kind of a task. ” No it can't. The Hero trial changes are not an update it's a complete rework so that bugs would be fixed, quests will have more variety, different requirements and more flexibility. It's not just changing quest and rewards. Otherwise it would have been done on 6.2 rele…

• We all know that hero trial can be done in few days tops, since the template is already out there. Unless employees are bad at programming, which they shouldnt be for that kind of a task. So all they do is delay it as much as possible, so ppl use shop more. You can see that from the moon dont be delusional. If we see 1 legendary stone peer Q or 1 transformation peer 21 days its gonna be again an epic fail. So yea dont really expect goodies...

• All i know is just dont play sin, or you will start to think abot suicide. 1. Sorc 2. SM 3.BARD