Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Doombolt: “Quote from Niv: “It will be something to start with at least with the new patch so I won't be running around naked. ” When 6.2 hits the gear you will receive from quests will be better than anything we have right now. Even fallusha.So the best thing to do in 6.2 is to start a new char, level to 80 in one day and get geared up from quests. What gear we'll have now will become obsolete. ” Why is it so hard to communicate? In KR they exchanged 80ap with different grades of the…

• Quote from Doombolt: “Quote from Niv: “Why useless? It will be exchangeable with w/e the compensation gear will be. ” Compensation? What compensation do you hope you'd get? Whatever they give, it will be something small. ” It will be something to start with at least with the new patch so I won't be running around naked. Also, if you already know what the compensation is, feel free to let us know. Everybody seems to know everything with regards to 6.2 but nobody shares anything... Quote from Doom…

• Quote from Lynx: “Quote from Doombolt: “Whatever gear people get now, will be useless in 6.2...which is around the corner. ” Well, AP80 is better than AP75. It doesn't matter that in 6.2 it will be useless. ” Why useless? It will be exchangeable with w/e the compensation gear will be. Also, I dont know what else they could have given since its end of patch. People run around with +25 gear +7 accs, + 10 bracelet, +10 feather, +9 stigmas, what else would they possibly need? And if you want endless…

• I like this event, even though Tia doesn't feel that same as it used to. @Galeas Can you please change the loot settings from fat mobs when you are in alliance/league to the same way it is currently with invasion bosses, so that we can all loot simultaneously? It's painful to wait 100+ players to loot separately...

• Alright, @Galeas can you let us know if it's bannable to use this bug for our benefit in the case where the enemies use it first?It's the only choice, otherwise we will lose the run. Such a shame not to be able to enjoy the event properly...

• Thats funny, in the tavern episode they said that they will only give us this race if the bugs are fixed...

• I would suggest stop complaining and enjoy PvP in that map, if you don't like it don't go. Simple as that. It's temporary anyway.

• Does this still give 50 hp for winning and (if I remember correctly) 25 for losing?

• Might be stupid idea but can you put a live scoreboard at the character creation page or at the login page, where ppl can see how many neviwinds were won by the asmodian faction and how many by the elyos faction on that day (being updated constantly after each nevi). From the 10 runs I do, I win 2. New players might choose the side who is winning (I bet that will be asmodian every day). Just a thought.

• Can we have an decent exp event before 6.2 goes live? Like the 400% one or a similar (non p2w). You can add it with Tia event, as some want to PvP and others to level up. Ty

• Quote from Alucinor: “Quote from Niv: “Quote from Sita: “Quote from Niv: “ ” ” ” Great way to make all the opposition faction to quit for 6.2. Just Soft-Lock the over-populated factions char creation for a while at the 6.2 launch. No gear needed, as everyone has to grind 6.2 end-game gear regardless, and giving away 6.2 endgame gear for the supposedly underdog faction would only serve them to dominate for a good 2-4 months making the opposing faction prone to quit / re-roll and then Flipping aro…

• I was just unreasonably kicked multiple times by the same person... I have also encountered leaders spamming readiness when asmo are dominating us. Like what do they expect us to do when the base is full of asmo and they are way ahead of points? I suspect some people project their miserable lives in Aion, which is really sad.

• Quote from Sita: “Quote from Niv: “However, faction imbalance should have been an issue in the past years as well and if a similar method (free staff for unpopulated faction) has been used I would advise to check how this unfolded. ” This has been the case and worry for a long time, in fact there is still the "asmodian initiative" - surveys that appear about every 5 level.Alas, with the current Scion gear, they are not really that useful anymore ” Hi, I was never aware of that Asmodian initiativ…

• Guys I got kicked today by a ranger from Deyla 6 times for being lvl 70. He was also calling me noob on chat and staff... I didn't capture the insult as I got kicked after that but I reported him. Is this usual? Is this fair? Someone once told me that the community is caring and nice.....

• Quote from Shaoron: “As I already said, gz. Now move on and stop qouting me thanks. ” I would stop quoting him unless you want to be dead 24/7 Jokes aside, they said the plan is September-October. Thats far from being an official release date.

• Quote from Click: “Free 75 Level instant for outnumbered factions for 1 character per account and in addition a +10 Holy Apollon set + Weapon and some sort of okish accessoires, maybe some greywolf medals and soulstones so people can buy greywolf accs. Those items ofc have to be untradeable. ” I would tend to agree. However, faction imbalance should have been an issue in the past years as well and if a similar method (free staff for unpopulated faction) has been used I would advise to check how …

• Dont Break 6.0 - 6.2 -6.5

Niv - - Suggestions

Quote from faker: “Actually I wish they would change a lot, since Korean people say 6.2 > 5.8 when it comes to p2w ” Initially you wrote 5.8 > 6.2, so my assumption was that you wanted p2w content. Sorry, check what you write be4 you submit it.

Niv - - Suggestions

Whale detected

• board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…d8a2515794fe3228ae8b76a31 "When they ask me if I like this event..."

Niv - - Suggestions

I think past has shown that they are allowed to change some aspects of the patch up to a certain degree; it's another whole conversation if these changes are for the benefit of the average players or for the benefit of the whales.