Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 432.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mini patch request to NCsoft

Livo - - General Discussion

Quote from Akyraan: “dont ask for the Daevonion skills update wtf? you want that people can upgrade the skills and get shorter cd / more dmg? we only would want the option to craft the skills. and if we go like that then they should also ship all the class balance changes imo ” But no one is asking for Enchanting Daevanion Skill System, just Synthesis Crafting Daevanion skillbooks would be great as well, forgot about it.

• Mini patch request to NCsoft

Maintenance on 24.10.2018 showed that NCsoft is able to merge changes from their current (main/master) branch into our regional branch. Quote: “ - Change: enchantment cast time has been reduced from 5s to 2s - Feature: Continuous enchantment can be done now. ” These changes are part of mini update from 04.10.2018 in Korea: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR_-_Update_October_4th_2018 @Gameforge, could You ask NCsoft to merge also: 1. 6.5 enchanting success rates: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.…te_-_E…

• WHY Maintenance 30.10.2018

Another special maintenance is incoming. Stay tuned

Maybe it depends on server. Nergal gets only server-wide resets AFAIK. Players who are saying that they are getting Mirash and Kubrinerk reset, they are from old servers.

Well then apparently it works differently for everyone. Me and my legion mates have never got Mirash and Kubrinerk reset during special maintenance.

Instances are resetting on Wednesday at 9:00 no matter if there is maintenance or not. You can see in Instance Info how much time left till entries reset. Every maintenance done not on Wednesday resets your entries if You used them on server-wide. Probably just last entry made on integrated is enough to all entries got reset. Tower of Challange, Luna instances, Kubrinerk, Mirash have no option to be runned on integrated that's why it never got resets during special mainstenances. Keep in mind th…

• You reset script/tool doesn't work properly. It didn't reset all points for some people second maintenance in a row. Some people lost all their points and some just part of it. It was the same problem one week ago. That's why we had people with more than 2000 points before today's maintenance. What's is impossible to get. We have 10 entries. 1 win gives 200 points. There are no Arena of Cooperation reset scrolls available in game and never were AFAIK. Also it's not possible to reset arena entry …

• What's going on with Arena of Cooperation ranking? It got 'resetted' in some strange way second week in a row during the season. Some people lost all their points, some lost just 200. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…325d3f7f1e2a3a71bf1785f0c

• Aion Team, couldn't You just switch inventory shop prices with vendor prices or make vendor prices same like inventory shop before maintenance, not vice versa? I'm aware that it's like in KR/RU right now, but You could show some good will to community and it fix your mistake in more friendly way. It would promote our region as open to f2p players, but no... It's like giving a preset and taking it away the next day. And don't try to tell us about inflation. Everything, literally everything cost k…

• Why was the Arena of Cooperation ranking reset?

• Quote from Celes: “ - Fix: Selling items via inventory gives more Kinah than a normal vendor ” Does it mean that we are going to sell item via inventory for the same amount of Kinah as in normal vendor? If yes, RIP f2p players. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…325d3f7f1e2a3a71bf1785f0c

• This would be so much better: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188070823 Untradeable Box from which u can choose one ancient form You want to use. They could give just one per account, not character, so people wouldn't abuse it with creating 11 characters. Ancient form would cover attack/cast speed scroll and gloves bonus loss. So old players wouldn't have worse gaming experience with slow motion. Even with single ancient form we would miss a lot until we would be able to unlock legendary forms,…

• DREDGION PTS 6.2

Livo - - Suggestions

I have another idea. Can someone tell NCsoft to start reworking textures in old content which is still in end-game. It's cool that they reworked Poeta/Ishalgen back in 5.5/5.6, and Heiron/Beluslan in 6.0 to attract new/returning players, but we gonna spend there like 1-2h. They could think a little bit also about current player base. We gonna do Dredgion and arenas everyday. Come on NCsoft, bring us some fresh meat, replace those old textures in Dredgion, add some new maps for arenas.

• YES or NO 6.2 Brand NEW SERVER OPEN ?

Livo - - Suggestions

Quote from Noctis: “It's no difference, new server or not, new players will get rekt in any cross server activity. Or are u telling me world zerg pvp matters anything? ” There is no info that possible new server(s) is/are going to share same integrated/instance/cross server. It might get separated one. This is how it was done on RU and it works for now. I don't see any problem in finding opponents in any arena / battleground. The key to short queues for battlegrounds is balance between factions.…

• 6.0 PTS Kinah?

If You talking about members of Emissary Team, they got some extra stuff for purpose of making videos and sharing information with rest of community.

• 6.0/6.2 videos

Livo - - Youtube Videos

youtube.com/watch?v=egyqyZ_gaSU

• Quote from [NICK]heeyitsme: “Best solution is to MAKE THE IN-GAME 13KK SCROLL GIVE YOU GOLD -ONLY- RANDOM TRANSFORMS. ” Yeah, it might work. 13kk kinah is actually worth one random ancient transformation and there is transformation order like this in database: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/190095007

• 6.2 First Info

@Galeas, I have two questions: 1. Do You have any plans to about red (Ultimate) enchantment stones? As far I know PvP Ultimate stones can be obtained only from sieges with super low chance and PvE Ultimate stones can be obtained only from new hard mode Makarna also with super low chance. Are You going to put these stones into shop? I hope You don't. However if You decide to do this... Did You think about making these stones more accessible in game for f2p players. For example in Hero Trail quest…

• Medals to AP

Livo - - Help & Questions

Quote from testtestlab: “Got any reward tables from kr? I have heard that you get more ap but dunno how much more ” I can give some examples from RU official: Arena of Discipline: win - 40 000 AP, lose - ?? Arena of Cooperation: win - 40 000 AP, lose - ?? Runatorium: win - 473 119 AP, lose - 236 599 AP Dredgion: win - 473 119 AP, lose - 236 599 AP

• pc build for aion

GPU doesn't really matter in Aion. Older graphic cards are doing fine too. All what You need is CPU with high clock speed on single core, preferable 4GHz+. i7-8086K is probably the best processor for Aion sieges right now. But there are coming i7 9700K and i7 9900K in October. These have soldered integrated heat spreaders (IHS). Thanks to that it will be even better for overclocking. Anyway @[NICK]yosefxx, your PC will be fine in less crowd places like instances and open world away from main tow…