Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 322.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New class in Aion?

[NICK]zorach - - General Discussion

Quote from Keymaker: “Quote from Nagrio: “ board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…8b6280037b849c6f1aa04cd2d As you see, that eye bug what came in 6.2 is not bug but spoiler xD ” Just went and killed tiamat in TH....before she is transformed into a dragon she has this same look including the eye. but with a red hood. ” Well the next Dragon Lord after "Ereshkigal" is supposed to be the battle junky and militaristic mindset "Meslamtaeda" (if we consider that the Dragon Lords would continue to appear in ord…

• Regarding the Returners/Newcomers Event, what happened to the previous one which was supposed to be active when 6.2 went live. The NPC for it has been missing, so no Returnee (including me) was able to do anything that time, and now i am not a Returnee anymore. Quote from Lemonzz: “Yeah... it was like one percent or so. Hope we have 15 to 20 percent at least now. ” It was less than even 1%, as only about less than 50 players/characters got the Minced Meat when counting all active player (conside…

• New class in Aion?

Though the chance is low, but i want this new class to be a Cloth Physical. Since we really need a new Physical class, as the new classes that have been added in previously have all been Magical (aka., Bard, Gunner, AT). Quote from Kotoro: “I want Terminator class not one more Hello Kitty ones. ” Its more like "Splatoon" though.

• New class in Aion?

A "Ring Master", maybe?

• If its the Ancient's, then better go with Garden gear set, though it has a bit lower base stats, but stats like "Speed" or "Atk Speed" are higher on it. And just get your Garden Set to +5, and you can do Narakkalli and Holy Tower, with a bit of practice (try to get the Staff atleast to +10, for higher damage). If you want, you can even go for a mix of both "Ancient Garden" and "Daeva Protector's" Set. But if you want a much better Ancient grade gear, then you can invest on buying the "Steadfast …

• Which "type" of gear?

[NICK]zorach - - Templar

Not sure if its relevant to this thread or not, but from what i have noticed, - For gear parts, any gear which has "Physical Defense" & "Magical Defense" is a must. Meaning, your Top, Pants, Gloves, Pauldrons, Shoes, Helmet, Feather & Bracelet should all be "Courageous Fighter". - Your Weapon and Shield should be "Brave Fighter" for obvious reasons. - As for the others, aka., the six Accessories and Wing. While some say that 'Courageous Fighter' is better (for more HP), but i personally found th…

• Quote from skyfear: “i would suggest .. if u fail after +12 it reduce by 1 .. not back to +10 again .. many time i reach +14 .. then it fail it back to +10 ,, why it isn't like before +10 when u fail it reduce by 1.. why you have to go from +10 to +15 without any fail to do it .. ( sorry for my bad English ) ” I guess you never played the game before the 5.0 update (during 4.8 or below). Because at that time, if a gear failed at any level above +10 it would fall back to +10 (same as now). But if…

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

[NICK]zorach - - PvP

Quote from Xappy: “Just got level 80 in NA and made 3 pieces of genesis gear to +10 using 40 pvp enchant stones. Other people are really surprised aswell how easy it is to make +10. Just wanted to let you know i feel like the rates in NA are much different then EU ” I guess you are lucky. Because i tried to Enchant my Chanter's PvP Staff on NA. Used 90 Ancient's on it and the end result was a +4 PvP staff (all my PvP Enchantment stones from Camp quest gone at once).

• Quote from Enaris: “Doing HT and Nara yesterday on 2 characters found total 5 shugos and 4 had chest. You were just unlucky this week. Sometimes it takes too many runs for that bugger to appear. ” Did my first few runs of Nara this week (total of 5; one before Sunday Maintenance, and 4 after that). Not a single Shugo or Contract. Not to mention, i even forgot about the possibility of those dropping in there. Quote from Noctis: “me and my static pve grp had 7 till now, and we do pretty much every…

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Hjarta: “good job sharing such info lol anyway the luna weekly bundle is not that game changing, why should they change it? ” I shared the info, because you think GF doesn't themselves keep an eye on these things (especially the nerf's the other region apply, so that they themselves might apply them). As for the "possibly" changes to Daily Luna weekly bundle (because they haven't fixed it yet, while other regions have already), is mainly to increase their SHOP sale. Because i haven't …

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Its funny how, on NA they fixed the daily Luna bug within 24 hrs of launching 6.2 (now you get XP and the quest item), but we haven't even after 5 weeks. Guess Gameforge are talking with NCSoft, in order to nerf the 7-day box item reward, that's why we have a delay (since it gives either Gold Ingot, or lvl 80 Manastone bundle or Transparency Scroll bundle). Guess, they would nerf the lvl 80 Manastone bundle, when we get the fix (they might either remove it, or change it to the lvl 60 one), becau…

• The "Transformation Potions" from the Quest "[Event] The Candy King" has the text "This item will disappear at the end of the event" line at the bottom. Any clarification on this?

• What i wanted to know, is whether we are going to get compensated for the last 4 Siege rewards or not (which we didn't get), before the fix was applied. I did 3 of the 4 Divine Siege (before the fix), and because of the bug, i have lost out on 6-9 Legendary PvP Enchantment Stones.

• Quote from Daeny: “Additionaly: -Low suply of stigma enchant stones (yes nobody talk about this but there is a clearly issue with this just like trasnformation contracts, since the only source ingame is the tower of challenge random bundle and the reward for holding the lakrum fortress that guild leader gets) so there is no way to upgrade stigmas to atleast +9 to unlock the 2 slots (this is normal low suply because its a p2w design and you are not suposed to get it ingame, you are suposed to pay…

• Quote from Frazan: “meanwhile with luna kinah box board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…8b6280037b849c6f1aa04cd2d NICE JOKE ” That's there (aka, GF) plan maybe. P2W players would use Luna to increase the Kinah balance little by little, but at a faster rate compared to F2P players. Quote from Bob: “Funny thing is someone reported inventory shop selling prices as bug LOL. Why would someone report bug like this ? ” Most likely some P2W player did it, since they didn't want others to earn more easily.

• Quote from Keiji: “Every F2P did indirectly pay money into the cash shop.” But many people don't believe that notion (because the F2P players aren't using their own pocket).

• Quote from Alocen: “What counts towards that contribution? My PC is too bad to be able to fight the opposing faction but I do heal and buff my allies during/after fights. Does that count or I need to do something more? ” I would say, try to hit a few opponents and take part in a few support kill (if you are a Cleric, then you can use your Summon attacks which can get you some counts). Also if you are part of the faction which is currently in control of the fort, then DPS the Balaur Commanders as…

• This had happened to me quite a few times, and had to contact the Support to unlock my account. For me, it mainly used to happen when i tried to log into the forums using my Game Account ID, but since i changed my forum log-in into "Forum Account" (rather than game id), that has stopped. But sometimes it still happened, like recently when the Forum was down and i tried to log in using one of my of unused game account id, but now that account got blocked (well it was a account which got created a…

• Quote from Akyraan: “well i still wasnt able to participate in this event since i never got the meat after 100+ event rewards. unlucky i guess. for me basically a nonexistant event. ” You are not the only one, atleast 95% plus players aren't getting the "Minced Meat" drop.

• Quote from Alibi: “I have a couple questions: 1 - Does anyone know the enchant rates of yellow gear with yellow stones? The table i have only shows rates with purple/red stones, which are terrible at +10 by the way. No way it should be less than 50% with a higher grade stone untill at least +13, especially with how rare they are. (Table: image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2…1536658025-enchant6-0.png ) 2 - Does anyone know if the enchant rates get increased in some further patch? So many people in Kore…