Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 636.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It will benefits players so - NO... At least not so soon as you wish …

• 6.2 First Info

nodeone - - General Discussion

Quote from Balthazar: “Quote from nodeone: “The fact that there is nothing tradeable is killing the game economy ... that means ... if you need new Kinah - Cash Shop ... Everything in GFs version is Cash shop ” You can make some kinah by selling the items you get from Gok/Gok(Bonus) the items sell for quite the money ” i know but that is not economy. Nor real market... in old versions even enchantment stones were tradeable.

• 6.2 First Info

The fact that there is nothing tradeable is killing the game economy ... that means ... if you need new Kinah - Cash Shop ... Everything in GFs version is Cash shop

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Lynx: “This is just one of many bugs and should be repaired (or free tickets for everyone).For me, the appearance of the character is very important and yes, the change in eye color annoys me. ” It's not about bugs only ... Making everything untradeable they didn't reset the economy. They killed it. There is no more economy on the server... Moreover there are some missing items ... for example the Socketing Aid: Equipement Extraction. The tax of borker is something like 10%... but the…

• 6.2 First Info

guys, are you really think that different colors of eyes is such a big deal , while there are so much important things to be fixed? Are you think that this is more important than missing quest drop in luna? Or missing NPCs for bonus entry point of Mirash and GoK? Or for the availability of Transformation contracts? People are leaving 1 by one 1 , a week after the patch due to Slow Motion playing game ... and lack of possibilities to change this except cash shop ... and you complain for eyes ... …

• It's the last straw that breaks the camel's back ... my patience and toleration are over. Personally I won't be part of that circus. @Galeas can you explain to us why you (means GameForge) ? Based on your Daeva's Tavern ep. 3 a lot of us made investment of huge amount of kinah to buy serums and now you - one week later... Is that fair?

• Quote from Niskaru: “1000 scrolls for 3 legendary transformation potion is way too low exchange rate - worst deal ever. How did you even come up with this idea? Copy/paste from other region? ” It's written in the patch notes Just read them in section Gameforge's features.

• As @'SneakyGerald' wrote above it will be 100 1h scrolls for 3x Legendary potions and 1000 5min scrolls for 3x Legendary potions. 30 minutes scrolls were Event one and shouldn't be count So those who read patchnotes carefully from the beginning (like Sywo) and bought 100k scrolls now will play normally until they get permanent Legendary transformation. Others ... who got info for this exchange from here or Sywo's videos are faked up. 1000 scrolls for cast speed x 5 min = 5000 min means ~84 hours…

• CASH SHOP 6.2

nodeone - - AION - A New Dawn - 6.0 Beta

I got mine , so it's 5 days instead of 4 ... whatever ... there is no time left till Go Live

• CASH SHOP 6.2

nodeone - - AION - A New Dawn - 6.0 Beta

Quote from Galeas: “It's every 4 days starting on your 1th login so the 5th day after your first login I think. You should have it tomorrow if you started on Thursday for instance. ” it's my fifth day ... i wanna try transformation contract's luck one more time

• 6.2 First Info

lets troll a bit those complains and arguing about gear compensations. Imagine every single group request in LFG will be with tag "link gear" ... means "only compensated will be invited" Let's flame begins now

• 6.2 First Info

Nightmare is KT (aka Kromede's Trial) ... on 27-th level in 6.2 or 37 level in old fashion AIon

• I will write only negatives and break-gaming here: 1. 20% potions - only available in cash shop - game breaking feature ... totally P2W - imagine glady with 50k HP and 10k HP healing every 30 sec ... no need cleric? WTF ... 2. transformation contracts - for 40 contracts only white and 1-2 green ... seems like we will play with 10min transformation potions for ages ... due to cash shop and limited availability in game (love running like polar bear around - NOT) And this is not fair comparing to r…

• 6.2 First Info

Don't you think guys the Lakrum or whatever named map is too small? It looks for me equal to Ishalgen by size

• Quote from Galeas: “We are checking right now when it can be done. It might be that it's after 6.2 but it will be before the new system is implemented anyway. ” Oh , I thought that new VR system will be implemented with the start of 6.2. It's OK then Another question ... When we will have any info regarding this new VR system and extras to those who have 80/80 and still have remaining time (500+ days with VR in my case ) ?

• As title said ... @Galeas somewhere said that the Veteran Rewards will be reset one more extra time in September right before 6.2 update. So when will be that reset?

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from SoulCatcher: “Is it wrong? Share should on Daeva Fighter's Ancient Accessory Selection Box. Where Bygone Atreia's weapon? cmsstatic.aion.gameforge.com/A…chnotes_6.2_DE_v13_en.pdf @Galeas wc5tffHmZvI.jpg wat? ocLjiG21aI8.jpg Table of the exchange of raw. ” patchnotes are not final ; ” @Galeas ... it's Better take under consideration the overall enchantment rate of all players ... because the guys who are talking about for 1-shoting players are right. As you know som…

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from nodeone: “Quote from Lahire: “and don't forget the time between providing us the exchange table and the actual 6.2 go live date... ” my opinion. Hope for 6.2 in 2-nd part of October ... if not the end of ...If i'm wrong, then i owe @Galeas a beer... ” ” @Galeas smashed into pieces all my pessimistic feelings... Now i owe you a box of beers ... Quote from Desperation: “Quote from Galeas: “... As previously said, regarding 6.0 we want to stay as close as possible fro…

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Lahire: “and don't forget the time between providing us the exchange table and the actual 6.2 go live date... ” my opinion. Hope for 6.2 in 2-nd part of October ... if not the end of ... If i'm wrong, then i owe @Galeas a beer...

• pff i'll skip these so called "quests" ... GF nice try (NOT)