Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 90.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Mika: “Quote from Colombiana: “@Galeas Any good new event coming soon? ” Hero trials coming before the end of october clear-495a83e08fc8e5d7569efe6339a1228ee08292fa1f2bee8e0be6532990cb3852.gifmain-qimg-43d06fcb11f9fd575278ec8270e20f58.webp ” maybe He meant 2019 October. You never know.

• Whoever plans the shop updates has zero sense for it, just please replace this guy because this is getting beyond ridiculious. Another week of useless , trash in the shop. I never thought of my life I will be ever saying this, but I’m complaining because I cannot spend my money on this game anymore xD seriously a month passed and only 1 new skin from this new patch on the shop. I remember those days when I woke up at 6 am before work to check shop updates and every week there was new skins, miss…

• There are not only new players in the game so if you are not intrested in this topic then scroll over , no one cares about your life and responsibilities here.

• Contracts

Inorey - - General Discussion

One question? Why the contract drops ( what has trash %) has to be all PVE related? Personally i hate to do PVE and pvp players forced to do for gaining smtg ingame? Can actually smtg be done to gain such items via pvp instances or pvp quests or anything what doesnt concern to enter an instance??

• They dared to put this , but I’m sure this box still gonna give 95% ancient stones

• crafting and extracting bug?

Inorey - - Help & Questions

You can craft pve and pvp items , probably you crafted the pve one, that gives only slot stones.

• Gear or not gear, but example if reset scroll wouldnt exsist in this arenas , then someone who being a dangerous opponent you leave him/her , he gets 0 u dont lose 0. How this suppose to be fair? I mean how a strong player can rank up on this ranking if everyone leaves. Fine dont punish the leavers, but then give points to those who stays in, coz they went there to win and they get 0 out of their fault.

• Quote from Alibi: “Just curious but do you have compensation gear? ” I think I can say me and Arkalya having ultimate crafted gear/ upgraded abyss gear(legendary and ultimate) the compensation gear is pretty outdated. My point is we worked for our gear a lot xD but thats not the topic here. 1v1 arena right now is just a joke, and funny to see you @Akyraan commenting here, when it comes to arena you are leaving everytime , not only me. However I do leave also when it comes to PVE relic fights, be…

• @Galeas bump for ur attention

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Oh yes, we literally won all coops during the season and we got f*cked. Thank you Gameforge @Galeas we love you all.

• Luna Chest (7 days)

Bullcrap, stigma enchantment stone is from weekly. Daily gave the lvl 80 random manastone.

• Deyla log in problem

People needs more kinahhhhhh

• Quote from Hakurin: “ZBTJ9l4.png Are you actually serious? I see we've come a far way from "the shop will only contain cosmetic items, exp boosts and gp dw". You even openly advertise it as "get an advantage in pvp". Absolutely disgusting. I hope you're ashamed, though by putting this item here in the first place I guess it's safe to assume you have no such thing as shame. ” Out of curiosity I bought 7 of this box and all contained potions, now either I was unlucky or the chance to get that form…

• Cmmon Yavanha, Galeas replied that it’s under investigation. Isnt that enough? xD they dont care about who they re giving rewards or why.

• I dont want those days where I socketed 5 manastones and the 6th failed and all stones were lost, before 5.x enchanting and socketing system were really really annoying, I dont think anyone wants to enchanting and socketing without safepoints. Personally I am fine with this enchanting just give me more legendary stones .

• WHY Maintenance 30.10.2018

@Galeas it’s good that its under investigation, but I also would like to get my top 1 rewards since I won all my coops , We worked for it. Could please atleast say that will the people get their rewards who stucked on top because of this stupid reset? Or if you dont have any solution yet then disable the whole system to be fair. (Tho I know you will ignore me and wont reply as most of the time) Btw, you say us “under investigation” will give us nothing since it was not the question and you avoid…

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

@Galeas can u reply on the Arena of Cooperation as well?? Thanks.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

@Galeas whats gonna happen with this trash coop ranking? It resets every week since begining, people on top spots going to get the best rewards because they were lucky enough to get bugged or smtg? Just disable the whole sh*t system if you cant make it work properly. There is not a single update about it. Personally me care about gaining ultimate stones from this arena ranking ( coop is the most possible to me) because GF faction balancing doesnt care about servers where people lose every single…

• WTB Legion

Inorey - - Antriksha

Asmo or elyos?

• Honour points issue

Whole Urtem asmodian ranking got wiped out again, even tho I know people (including myself) who attented all sieges and received rank 1 (losing 60-50hp) xD