Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Endless Farm

Rym - - General Discussion

I don't even have the incentive to play the game anymore currently. It's too much farm for too little reward which is exasperated when using all my farmed work in improving my gear, as you can guess it all leads to guaranteed failures and incapability of upgrading my gear, thus remaining hard-blocked in my progression in a patch where gear is above player skill and no matter what you can't beat someone much more geared than you. Ancient stones? 13 times in a row fail with 1 success; Legendary st…

• New class in Aion?

Career does refer to class in this case, it would be funny if this trailer was for an event tho, why so much cgi work for an event though?

• Here's the thing, Blizzard has millions of players, with an actual count of active users being well over 100k in WoW. GameForge is severely struggling in keeping whatever players they have to keep on playing and the population isn't so great as is anyway. Even if possible, do you honestly think they would be pay to win free? You think you do, but you don't.

• New class in Aion?

Nope. The armor she is wearing is punk leather. This is the highest quality trailer yet, maybe finally there will be an engine upgrade?

• Recommended PvP content

Rym - - PvP

You don't get red pvp stones from siege rewards.

• You must limit your FPS to 60 in order to jump barriers without issues. To do so while also bypassing the ToS and TaC you can use the built in driver framelock if you have Nvidia GPU.

• NA economy changes

Funny how you completely dodged the fact holy tower is a 6 man instance, and compared it to mirash.

• New class in Aion?

A cloth melee in aion would serve to be the best dps class in the game permanently to make up for it's weakness of being a cloth class in melee range.

• NA economy changes

Hard to swallow pills: Neither Hero Trials nor platinerk, nor the new veteran system will fix the issues in EU. These issues are related to the publisher. You will never have Kaisinel without paying thousands of euros. You will have legendary forms in the very last weeks of the entire expansion if you won't pay for contracts. Hero Trials will not provide a good income of transformation contracts, it defeats the point of having them in the aion shop. You will keep being slow for a very long time.…

• New class in Aion?

The One to rule them all.

• New class in Aion?

Quote from Noctis: “exciting seeing as atm gunners are the only class using magic leather, that shud be their equipment. also looks like it will be a ranged class; shooting aether energy rings ? ” The new class I want to play came early this time around :v

• Daeva Skills low rate problem

Soft reverb is worse for solo pvp, it has a cast time and it does not improve your atk speed and cast speed. Soft resonance is instantly cast, heals more than soft reverb, can be used while moving, and increases your atk speed and cast speed by 20% for 3 seconds with an effective of nearly 50% uptime. Soft resonance is also better for pve, providing an efficient and effective DPS increase.

• We all know it's just bs and they modify a lot of things behind the scene.

• AION 2

Rym - - Daeva's Playground

Korean company - Check Mobile Game designed for asian / chinese market - Check Attractive design with the purpose of creating addiction - Check Promise of no p2w - Missing A market that is completely ready, prepared and willing to p2w - Check It's everyone's guess at this point if NC will make Cash Grab 2 p2w or not. kappa. Also if they wanted to make Aion 2 there was no need to start from scratch, everything currently existing can be upgraded engine included. Where there is a will, there is a w…

• The death of an MMO through it's ingame functions not only can be prevented by a publisher, but completely and fully reversed.

• Daeva Skills low rate problem

Resonance is better in every way except for group healing as a support bard.

• Quote from Alucinor: “Quote from Rym: “Resetting mobs in dredgions via teleporting is intended. Jump shot / jump cast / slide shot / slide cast / weaving / acc are intended and tolerated, as you can see by the additional game rules. Using cheats is not allowed, using macros and ahk without automatic gameplay is allowed. Abyss forts bugs are not intentional bugs caused by the players and as such pass the tos, and are therefore not breeching the game rules. I'm not trading abyss points, but I gues…

• Quote from Nuke: “The nerf is insignificant, something like 2% less att speed but +2% mov. speed. About the duration it could be an anticipation of a future patch where transforms last less depending on the grad ” vjb2gLy.png

• No Maintenance again?

Quote from Alucinor: “Quote from Lemonzz: “nearly 2 months passed without platinerk, hero trials and decent events (ok...the buff from halloween event was nice) and we get 2 transformation contracts each week as compensation which, who wouldve thought, contain 2 white transformations. YEAH And then - after 3 months - GF implements hero trials, platinerk and a decent event (how it should be) and everybody will shout: "long live gameforge" That are nasty psychological tricks. ” Mate, when has ther…

• why we getting scammed?

Quote from ReturningPlayer: “I don't see the difference between them and here except here you get legendary stones and in ru ultimate not to mention I can guarantee you first source for ultimate pvp stones for us will be shop relevant and not ingame source ” The first source for ultimate pvp stones is actually winning rank 1 in discipline arena. Of course this is both irrelevant and a mistake of GameForge's part. The first part "irrelevant" being that in order to win rank 1 in discipline during …