Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 861.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Keymaker: “Korea tried this and they converted those servers to regular ones not too long ago...never gonna happen. ” They didn't. What they did is absolutely not even close to what I am saying in this thread.

• New class in Aion?

[NICK]n00b - - General Discussion

The concept behind the class can be good. And to assume which direction they will take this class is just silly, you cannot predict what kind of skills it will have or role.

• @Nuke I'm not talking about "Legacy" servers per say, with the changes they had. Those are bad, I'm talking about an exact replica of 2.* / 3.* as it was. Not modified. Do not discuss illegal servers here. - Fregion

• Quote from twardy: “You can talk about it but it wont happen. ” It can definitely happen. It's not hard to do.

• And don't hit me with that Quote from Blizzard: “You think you do but you don't ! ” Clearly they were wrong, and the demand of old WoW was insane. I'll be real, Aion is not the same game I knew, loved and played. It's been that way for a long time. So how many people would play Aion if a new server opened, that offered the chance to experience old Aion? I wouldn't go with Aion 1.0 because it was bad, full of bugs and slow. I think 2.7 was right after the "can't remove shock while silence" featur…

• New class in Aion?

Wait for in game footage, trailers like this don't mean much.

• New class in Aion?

Quote from Hekigan: “this game neeeds content not a new class. class is not new content. just a new toy to play what u have been doing already for months. removing 90% of content and calling it a new beginning isnt content. ” That's a fundamental issue with most games, that the developer lost touch with reality, very few gaming companies actually get that part right. The approach to changes in Aion is beyond bad. Instead of scrapping all content, and every mechanic that existed since Aion's ince…

• New class in Aion?

Coming EU, summer 2019 at best. Welcome to Korean games that are published in the west. Statistically, dozens to hundreds of people will die IRL before being able to play Aion with this class. That's how far away it is. @Noctis lol, remember when leveling was had in 5.0 and then it suddenly became 100x easier? That's exactly what will happen to the current patch, people joining this game in the next patch will have it 100x easier than people who play now. It's always been like this.

• why we getting scammed?

Quote from Noctis: “Quote from Griver83: “Just for information:Remember Event fun in the new region with shugolings and max reward as Legendary PvP/PvE Enchantment Stone for 1350 jewels? The same event for Ru region and some rewards: Ancient (!) transformation scroll - 500 jewels. Ultimate pvp stone - 150 jewels, pve - 75. Legendary pvp stone - 30 jewels, pve - 15. Ancients pvp stone - 8 jewels pve - 4. Don't know why pve stones are cheaper, but there is actual rewards and no trash rewards. 4gam…

• Enchanting system

Aion was 100000000000x better in 3.x when the only p2w element was a feather that 1 in 1000 luckily enchanted to +10 Then came the accessory enchant and it got progressively worse. With new stuff to enchant that became harder, but yielded powerful results. More RNG too. Listen Gameforge, I don't know in what universe you guys are living, but MMO is a dying genre, and even Blizzard is having a very hard time keeping in touch and balancing the game in a way where it's not a "dice roll" or "lottery…

• Seeing these dudes from Gameforge argue that they didn't modify x/y/z is hilarious. Mate, don't you see the problem? The drop rate for whatever is talked about here is low. Double that drop rate and players will be happy. I don't understand where the problem is, do you want more people to quit?

• Don't worry, 6k is nothing to rich arabs, they'll get the kaisine transformation ez Also I see everyone is getting banned that's against this p2w element. Good job Gameforge! Big pass from me on 6.2, there's too many good games out there that don't have p2w elements, why bother? Peace out till a new patch or maybe when Gameforge dies and someone else takes over!!!

• Quote from [NICK]tuhka: “When Nexus came: I remember how p2w people were happy about the new server, because they could fast level / gear up and get bes gear fast, so they can kill all "new people" and "slow leveling" people with overpowered gear. That will happen with new servers too. A lot of p2w people going to go there hoping for easy kills for the first 6 months. ” This is literally old servers now, p2w people can buy in 5.8 +25 gear and wait for 6.2 to 1 shot 90% of the rest of population …

• Quote from NoaimDeyla: “@Galeas Have you even read the poll before deciding? almost twice as many people dont want new servers for the simple reason that old servers are already 6 feet under in terms of population, you see the same exact names around with the same exact groups. 2 new servers make even less sense now than it did when grendal came up and we all know how that went down ” New servers are for the purpose of attracting new players, players that quit and want to come back ( to a fair s…

• CASH SHOP 6.2

[NICK]n00b - - AION - A New Dawn - 6.0 Beta

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Noctis: “its rly dissapointing there's no other way to get transform contracts but cash shop ;___; if u dont want ppl quiting 3 days in, you 'll want to get on this issue asap ” Not yet, but we are considering ways to provide it IG at the moment. ” Don't take your time like you did with APES/SERUMS. Also the price in the shop is too high.

• I can almost guarantee this will be like the early 5.* where serums/apes were rare and we had to wait months until they came up with solutions, per example shugo vendor machines or the drop from arkhal/kroban/ele/adma/lok But it will take too long, and people will quit at start by the time Gameforge decides to fix this, because they are really slow.

• 6.2 First Info

I miss the old days where you would save up medals to exchange for new medals, and AP to buy the new AP set... and that was that, you still had to enchant it, to socket it. That was a thousand times better than the current system of "exchanging your gear for OP new gear directly". Accessories too and all. That's madness. And people want manastones, and extra apes/serums they have left as well. I'd agree with APES since in the past you could keep your enchanting stone, but serums? No. Delete that…

• Quote from testtestlab: “I fear many servers are going to be emptied cos of the new ones. A lot of people on my servers (with multiple lvl75s with full sets) are moving to the new server. ” That's because those 75 sets are useless, you need 80 set +25, then you can have legendary set day 1 Of course even old players don't want this disadvantage. And the point that p2w can use cash shop in new server and have an advantage, well, duh, still better than on old server where' you're 100x more behind …

• Quote from Noctis: “Highlight was vashiro saying transformations are not p2win, we re just spoiled cuz we re used to running/atkspd scrolls ” What do you expect from a guy who never really was a good PVP'er, nor top PVE'er. He's like the other dude that makes video.. what's his name I forgot, he played a Templar on Grendal. Transformations in 6.2 will be 10 times more p2w than anything in 5.8. In 5.8 at least with some effort you could have made +20 all, upgraded accessories, and you could compe…

• aion come back ?

It's possible if they manage to make some changes, the thing is they are so used with max p2w levels with 5.8 that they might not balance 6.2 properly, or know how to thread the line between f2p and p2w. Atm the issue I see are transformation scrolls. Oh also, you should start on the new server, if we'll even have one. On old servers people will start with several major advantages.