Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 392.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New class in Aion?

PapaSchultz - - General Discussion

if any new class it will be the bard pendant wearing cloth and/or leather, so another magical class prob a guitar hero

• Assassin 6.0 Changes

PapaSchultz - - Assassin

as far as i can see the fallusha dagger + the 6.x sword is a solution until you drop both Ultimate weapons after that you just switch to full red dagger + red sword and do very little weave (only under devotion or just a small tempo to not be out of skills) more you get red gear less you need the old dagger specially with shards activated

• Skins in 6.2+

PapaSchultz - - PvE

those bundles are from very old events from 4.x not a drop in an instance, i still have 1 or 2 on some alts

• you can get stigmas as a random drop in mirash (1 every 4-5 runs), and from the tower of challenge vendor, both gives a bag with random stigma for your class

• Quote from Senpai: “Quote from PapaSchultz: “3 weeks to fix a simple bug for a low level instance entry? seriously i think you don't realize how important this is, specially in addition to all other things we are missing IG ” Did you not read what Galeas just said? GF has to wait for bugfixes from ncsoft. Players & QA report bugs in support & on the forum, they get forwarded by Gameforge and then wait for a fix. What you find a "simple bug" might in reality not be so easy to fix you know. ” yes …

• 3 weeks to fix a simple bug for a low level instance entry? seriously i think you don't realize how important this is, specially in addition to all other things we are missing IG

• i think they will have to fix it somehow unless they want to loose more players right now 90% of my premade buddys are logging just for a specific activity then logoff because it has become boring to death

• @Staf any ETA on interserv instance recruitement returning to normal?

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Rynh: “Quote from Hjarta: “I just got them on 2 accounts, missing on the 3rd one. why don't you simply reset at 9am of wednesday? is boring to wait the same moment of the prevoius week, same for the shugo game token..... ” Quote from Galeas: “I don't really know why it is like that. I'll ask if anything can be changed. ” I think it's resetting at the exact time when you bought the last time? Since it didnt reset for me either, yet. ” Most likely yes. I'll confirm. …

• @Galeas so no fix for interserver tomorrow?

• they could give you 100 free contracts/week it will not change the fact that we don't need white transformations but at least gold ones

• 6.2 First Info

this shxt reminds me the endless fights on the Luna nerf prob the same that defended GF position then, are doing the same now

• 6.2 First Info

KR 1contract=1€ GF 1€=20 aion coins (50€ => 1000AC) GF 1contract = 49 aion coins = 2.5 € with 95% chance white or green contract that are absolutely useless, gold is the strictly minimum to play in normal conditions

• sure unlucky 'balance' i think was seeking the gold skill from gok on my ranger 10 runs a week, 3 weeks never got it. the difference with first 2 weeks or the pts is flagrant and the luck has nothing to do with it it's just a question of probabilities

• Assassin 6.0 Changes

PapaSchultz - - Assassin

here on beritra dragon form 1540816595-sin-maka.png

• yea sure 3 make up 1 pd 1 cm 1part time per language support lvl 1 shared with all web/mobile games gf publish 1 part time lvl 2 support plus some intern they grab on the corridor while they where poring coffee leaves 1 full time person

• Assassin 6.0 Changes

PapaSchultz - - Assassin

difference with sword or dagger on offhand is really 1-2% you can put whatever all depends on your transformation gold i pud dual dagger so i'm caped at 0.8 legendary and above (aka candys) i put sword (well since i dropped the red sword in makarna now i stick to it anyway )

• 6.2 First Info

anyway you can judge a tree by its fruit fruits atm are pure crap so GF fault or ncsoft fault who cares all we see is we (at least I) do not enjoy playing atm slowmo play kinah are shrinking bad people are leaving or just keep complaining and play less more and more ninja behavior on instances personally i do not play any magic class anymore as the only gold permanent tranformation i have is for attack speed, and i've been very lucky to get my desert fox with the 19 aion coins boxes (50€ btw) so…

• Assassin 6.0 Changes

PapaSchultz - - Assassin

pve speaking as far i've tested the best solution is mix a 5.8 high end dagger with a 6.x sword and weave every skill as before. got 25-30% dps increase mixing my enhanced fallusha with a new sword compared to a full purple exchange dagger and sword +12 as you will need anyway to weave or you go out of skills on a long run, it gives something like 50-55% Auto attack damage more or less like before (20%-24% with new weapons). on manastone side I'd put full crit strike on red gear to get a max of …

• what aion team? they have prob 1 guy full time aion (and i'm very generous when i say that) the rest are splited with other games.