Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 86.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Confusing senstence !

Applepie - - General Discussion

So... 9.6kk kinah per 4 gardens instead of having 9.9kk and 7 more pition reward boxes? That's quite poor

• 15% instead of 300% they took 2 weeks ago x3

• Honour points issue

tbh i wish required HP could sort of scale depending if your fraction won siege or no, for exemple if you keep losing all the sieges you would be able to get 920 per month (so let's say to keep rank you would need +/-75% of that amount), meanwhile for fraction who win every siege i would make it atleast 75% of 2240 (or whatever sum of 3rd grade rewards in 4 weeks would be) so dominating fractions like deyla ely for exemple would have to work a bit harder to keep rank

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Applepie - - PvP

Quote from Konoyaro: “Craft some ultimates and wait with enchanting till 6.5. I will do the same. I just enchant my stuff to +10, and gather stuff for next patch. ” So you're waiting for 6.5 for 3% success rates? Also from what i see ultimate gear got exactly same enchanting chances right now and in 6.5, so i'm not quite seeing a point in waiting with that either

• Honour points issue

Quote from Yoo: “Special skill for destroy game .. Welcome all in server on the ranks of Soldier, rank 1 Zero point = maybe new start for all? board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…d95a3778167763db729857ea2 ” Well, is hard to gain HP at monday since there's no siege, right?

• Loosing faction buffs

I don't think rewards are based on class, i'm doing sieges with cler+bard+sin group and we literally always get same rewards. Also idk how the system work, but once we had our bard perma on follow, and then she left at last minute of siege (to not steal our rewards)- she get Rank2, ppl who stayed in grp Rank3 .__.

• Quote from Seishi: “Isn't attack speed cap lifted since the introduction of transformations? ” No, is still -50% (unless you're using kaisinel, then you can reach -60%)

• Enchant gear simulator

20 tries of enchanting ancient gear from 0 to 15 (with only ancient stones) 56122b59e92efc53759d76642597b9f4.png

• Enchant gear simulator

7fe769972fc8d1a6236d44719445e4b2.png

• Konoyaro

Applepie - - Introductions

Quote from Choopazaloopa: “Just for info - Gje is a*hackon(nota*hakon) user.It means he is cheater. ” Couldn't find anything proving he was cheating , i'm curious why.... x) Mind sharing any valid proof? :v

• Quote from Seishi: “That's the problem, in MMOs we work for each other, not for ourselves. Those are the single players games. ” Keep dreaming. Most of ppl don't do sieges to help fraction- they do this to get legendary pvp enchantment stones (+ some of ppl to keep rank also) Aswell ppl aren't xforming to help fraction- they do this to get higher rewards Quote from Seishi: “Wouldn't it be the same, but at least we'll have higher rewards and more exciting sieges? ” Sieges aren't exciting when eit…

• So... You just came back to aion, after quite long break, you keep saying you would be better xform than current ppl and you should get high rank super easy, correct? In moments where all asmos in siege zone got Xform-like HP even if all elyos would xform it wouldn't make difference. XF is not unkillable tank machine which can stand in first line, help pushing or whatever. Is just ~150k hp player which will get bursted down in few seconds if he move few m too deep into asmo zerg.

• Honour points issue

Quote from Nuke: “I now need to get 900+ hp this week, which is impossible. Is there any news on the issue or will everyone simply lose the rank? ” I'm on Deyla Ely, didn't skipped a single siege and aswell i would need to get atleast 552hp per siege or i gonna drop, this system seems rip for pretty much anyone who don't get top rewards and keep winning almost every time

• Quote from Skakutalo: “Every instance drops different skill. So if you already got chest in garden you should pass it for other members cause it will give you skill you already have ” Only garden gives same skill (Ancient Daevanion Skill Chest from shugo) All other instances (nara, prome etc) gives Legendary Skill Chest which contain 1 out 6 skill for our class. I also get quite unlucky, out of 2 shugos and 1 chest from gold sand shop last week i get 3 times same skill. Today i get little bit mo…

• Any chances for Exclusive Mau/Slayer weapons in shop?

• There's no 30/7 days transforms in game files, atleast not listed on PB. Before GF forward it to korea, they will implement it and add to our game version it would be already too late i belive

• Quote from Galeas: “We will definitely get you a definitive answer on that before the patch. We announced in the tavern we would open 2 then we gave it more thought and also checked the feedback. There are people that really want a new server and existing players that feel like it would spread the population even more. What I can say is that we wont blindly open servers if it doesn't make sense, we will make a decision and let you know as soon as possible on that topic. I know this is crucial fo…

• Imo nice way would be adding HQ with Ancient Transformation few times per week

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from [NICK]daishinkansama: “Tested. ” Mind asking how you tested it? Because basing on powerbook legendary gear +15 will have 161 pvp att/254 pvp def and ultimate gear +0 will have 150 pvp att/150 pvp def- atleast on armor piece i was checking it was like that

• 6.0/6.2 sieges

Will you get more/better rewards if you will be part of bigger legion, or it doesn't change anything at all?