Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 86.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New class in Aion?

Lyneza90 - - General Discussion

Aion becoming Splatoon like wth

• I was going to drop some euros for the cuddly sheep (best/funniest mount imo) but after seeing it was only for 30 days i kept my purse closed. I rather spent some time farming kinah ingame to buy a permanent version from brooker.

• Narakalli last boss

Lyneza90 - - PvE

i like the fact that you need communication now to beat higher instances. It forces teamplay which you didnt need in past patches with few exeptions. If you remove this buff ppl will just solo/duo these instances and sell loot instead of building groups (me included)

• After the kinah fix the game got playable now. You will see a steady progression pve wise cause technicly you dont need to enchant your gear past 6 to get better gear for harder instances. But for your pvp gear you need a lot of patience cause you HAVE to enchant every piece multiple times to + 15 and with the current enchant rates it will take you multiple years to archieve it. Its like you need a month of constant pvp instances to get one ancient part to 15 and once you upgraded them you need …

• Shugocopia Box

Make it 20h cd. Its akward to have to wait the exact time and all it does ist making you open it later and later until you have to pass a day. And pls put the shugo coin vendor also in Lakrum.

• too many

• Please less random and more selective rewards thanks

• As a Gladiator you can just pull some mobs and do your leech skills to regenerate faster, but i agree that some classes just can't do that. I don't want to imagine how to reg as a templar for example

• Quote from twardy: “Wasnt that Sita as a minion thing? ” Wait now that you have mentioned it, i also thought about the minion. Did you make a screenshot of the contract?

• Bugs After Maint

Thx to all those special maintinances and id resets i now have like 7 pieces of ultmate gear. just keep them comming

• Quote from Psycho: “BTW, Today I was doing HT (via server-wide) and boss droped "Sita Contract Transformation". Bug? or luck with porbablity = 0.000000000000000001%? Edit. Some of u might not belive me but im saying true :P. Didnt take ss of it ;d ” No it's just as rare or even more rare than the transformation box thingy.

• Bugs After Maint

Quote from Frazan: “With the rollback the kinah fix will be disable too ? ” Yes. I hope you sold all your stuff before the emergency maintinance.

• If you have ffa loot everyone must have this buff. If you are the only one with the buff you need to switch it so only leader (you) will be able to loot the mob. But evenso we had someone with this buff as a leader and on top of that he used the character enhance pack which increases your loot by 10-20% and still shugo didn't drop anything in Prometun. But Prigga on the other hand ALLWAYS had an ultimate piece of gear ( 8 runs with the loot buff ) and in Makarna we had no ultimate gear in 2 runs…

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from ResIpsaLoquitur: “Please look at things with a wider angle. How can Gameforge put off a "custom feature" without thinking about people's frustration at first place ? I am sure there is another way to fix the Garden infinite entry bug. They deliberately chose to apply the easier and faster solution, rather than the one that can balance efficience and community's satisfaction. ” No there was no otehr solution otherwise we would have done it. But hopefully we will get…

• Thx for the 100% dropboost but other than that i don't see much use of this event

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from LiMpIcH: “Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Kyir: “Quote from Galeas: “You will need to go to the normal entrance for all dungeons. ” @Galeas Really? ALL Dungeons? ” I will confirm but it seems like it's the only way to close the Mirash Bonus yes.... ” So don't close it then remove rewards and add bonus rewards to gok, or simply give us more entries. you can hire me btw.if you disable the convenient server wide recruitment you'll basically nyerk up your entire playerb…

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Kyir: “Quote from Galeas: “You will need to go to the normal entrance for all dungeons. ” @Galeas Really? ALL Dungeons? ” I will confirm but it seems like it's the only way to close the Mirash Bonus yes.... ” Don't close it then?

• Moon Festival Results

4x meat 40 million kinah whick extended my normal playing time by 1 week

• aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Craft/155204147

• HOW DO YOU FEEL PLAYING AION?

Lyneza90 - - Suggestions

I feel like avatar related since kinah nerf