Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 7.0 First info

failboat - - General Discussion

Quote: “In the last few years the difficulty and strength of other classes got balaced or buffed and the survivabilty of the sorc remained or lowered. Sorcs do not have sprint skills and the only ccs they have had are reduced to the point of absurdity. ” you can make the same argument about sm.

• 7.0 First info

your argument is that the glad is retarded and the sorc has more stigma slots and transforms? they are on equal foot but nice trying.

• Quote from Kuroiz: “A bit late info but apparently B&S is getting updated to UE4 in 2019 with better graphics and optimizations. So since B&S and Aion are both NCsoft titles, maybe UE4 for aion in 2020 ? game is already beautiful but still one can dream ! ” you forgot to mention the update is happening on 1st april, 2019 please, don't take rumors as facts. there is nowhere in the bns community any source for this, only some rumor that started when the new mobile games were presented last month, …

• 7.0 First info

Quote from esset23: “Quote from esset23: “Quote from Torial: “Quote from esset23: “I see NCSoft is inspired by Hero Trial and made their own achievement system in 7.0 ” What are you referring to ? ” 4gameforum.com/threads/728854/page-14#post-9942944 ” Ok, powerbook got some SS.L_01220181127154624.jpg ” aren't hero trials something that korea had like a year ago or more?

• 7.0 First info

@Sophisticated how comes that you can spot sorc players from miles away? obviously they assume that the other player have never played their class. or make it so that you have no idea what a sorc is even playing aion for almost 10 years. you're a complete noob and you will never understand their class. after they mastering their super complicated class in aion, any real life obstacle will seem like a joke to them and they are able to comprehend quantum mechanics and fly to the stars. yeah, this …

• New class in Aion?

Quote from DarkWolf: “I think a publisher is always happy to release new content, so it may attract new players/customers. But, then again, who knows what mechanics lie underneath the legal accord between the two parties (ncsoft and gameforge). ” usually gf and sometimes ncwest tell people when they received the files for localization from ncsoft. it is usually a few months after their release in korea. so a few months of nothing happening because korea is preparing the files. and those localiza…

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Alibi: “Quote from Sophisticated: “Not debatable in pvp but pve yes indeed. Im astonished how cleric do three times the damage then glacial shard via call lightning which does three times less dmg. Sleeps reduced to 4sec in pvp, silence reduced to 4sec in pvp, nukes nerfed ( as if they were ever nukes since 6.0). SM doing more damage in two low level skills then one major nuke.. List goes on. Even with ( and plenty of videos showcasing) the sorcerer demands an impossible amount of enc…

• New class in Aion?

Quote from Rym: “Unfortunately we won't see the new class until late 2019, probably close to 2020 here in EU. Having it released faster would sure be good but not something GameForge is too excited about I guess. ” doesn't even depend on gameforge for the most part and you know that

• New class in Aion?

painter actually, throwing mucus(on low gfx) paint all over the place

• New class in Aion?

Quote from Parra: “What roll she is giving i cant find anything yet! so curious about this! Or maby this is the real new class and the other is just a Joke? ” she is supposed to be one of the big bad wolfs of this game. yeah... welcome to korean games where the content is dumbed down over the years.

• okay then. since we can only speculate on that, lets compare it with their other titles. lineage m is the first mobile game released by ncsoft. for a long time it was in top of the most downloaded mobile game in korea. now is on top of most income. it's based on lineage, the first one. most players moved from old lineage pc game to this one because it's more convenient. remember that this game is released in 1998 so playing on mobile is just the same, as the game looks a bit similar to diablo 1.…

• 7.0 First info

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Gear always became useless every patch. The difference being the time to get the best gear at the moment is... extremely bad, can't say how p2w since I haven't played 6.2. But it's very slow. While before.. the new gear was relatively simple, you could save AP and Medals for the next patch, and exchange old medals with new ones ( at a very poor rate ) and then just buy the gear, enchant it to a functional level +10 was fine and you were done, you could compete with anyone…

• AION 2

failboat - - Daeva's Playground

all games announced recently are mobile games

• House auction

you can make many many millions every week. 4mil is like peanuts. the problem as others said, there is nothing useful or working like before when it comes to housing.

• why do you keep posting the same video that has some wrong info, multiple times? we already have a thread about it AION 2 and you're asking the wrong people. the response has to come from ncsoft. so far no news from them.

• pretty sure that's not germany back friday finland vs usa: giant.gfycat.com/HoarsePortlyAndalusianhorse.webm

• Quote from Yoshika: “GameFail, are you even fuсking for real? 249 coins for box with: Quote from Aion Shop: “Legendary Enchantment Treasure Price: 4255e20141990d7cad22870ff1afd8.png 249 200 Discounted Possible contents: • 3x / 1x Legendary PvP Enchantment Stone • 3x / 1x Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone • 10x Ancient PvP Enchantment Stone • 10x Ancient PvE Enchantment Stone ” That is more than €7 for utter garbage rng box that will 98/100 times give you ancient stones and you can't even choose wh…

• New class in Aion?

Quote from Xanoa: “.static.plaync.co.kr/gaiaupload…181122220181122165851.jpg ” lets introduce tiamaranta map lets delete tiamaranta map lets modify tiamaranta and introduce it as new map

• try x6 i got from white to green both times i tried

• from 100 you can combine quite many and get greens or even yellow. but from this machine you can buy only one every week so not possible to get 100. i already got a yellow one, from the free weekly, and i didn't need to buy 100. just rng.