Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• STOP SAYING GAME IS DEAD!!

Leondut - - General Discussion

yes im playing hellion. And the main point im trying bring over is that if experienced players stop bad mouthing the game because they miss the glory days and rather promote the good things about the game things would probably pick up and population would go up in the game. Be realistic guys gameforge is a business, no amount of complaints about high priced items ect. will change that. If population is low, prices will be higher gf have to make profits. No profits, no gf = no aion. The only thin…

• STOP SAYING GAME IS DEAD!!

Leondut - - General Discussion

guys my opinion might not count that much I'm only playing a couple of months now but, aion is a great game and all the people who have been playing for a long time and keep posting that servers are dead ect. Are the ones killing them. I almost didnt start playing aion because of them (thankfully i ignored them). I'm from south africa an even here i know people playing aion. That should send a clear mesage that aion is by all means not dead. Yes it might not be what it used to be in terms of pop…

• Looking for active eng elyos legion

Leondut - - Hellion

hi guys im looking for an active english speaking legion to join that is willing to help a new player to get use to the game. Im playing glad lv 30. Please give guild name or wisp Lefrain.