Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 57.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

M&M - - General Discussion

Quote from failboat: “As I already said before, a lot of people around here are living in the past. Still comparing today's Aion with what it was in the past. They get disappointed, frustrated and angry because of this constant reminder that it was better before. They don't live in the present, they don't enjoy the game, they still play it but just to make more complains and pat on each others back about how awful this game is for them... like anyone is forcing anyone to play it. You can make ho…

• feels like the only reason they made the game this way (in EU) is to milk the whales that are probably losing interest and heading towards other things hope they gtfo sooner so that this publisher wakes up and starts doing things the right way in order to attract and build a sustainable playerbase.

• Game changing so much in 6.0 that knowing GF they going to mess smth up and get you straight into Char creation screen and after that, the cool new "golden" gear from campaigns...

• STOP SAYING GAME IS DEAD!!

Quote from Rym: “rXnNJf9.png I'm sorry but reality is much darker than we'd like to think. Maybe it's because we have too many servers? If you look at the overall population graph, clearly having less servers would make the game much more alive. Unfortunately we have some members who'd like to live in delusional dreams that higher population = less fun. ” The numbers on the new servers...wish someone would've warned gf before starting them...oh wait

• Suggestion: Server Merge

M&M - - Suggestions

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Hoping for some ETA after the holidays, cause playing on a dead economy game is bad. ” Fixed it for u... Quote from randomforumuser: “^ Literally yesterday I opened a GoK run that got us a Tempering Solution from each boss. ” Cool story there bruh...

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from failboat: “They have the patch ready, right, and pigs fly. Are you listening to yourself? There is no patch anywhere, not even in Korea. Not even after Korea is ready they don't have the patch. Right now there are holidays btw, you can try and enjoy some of them, take a walk and relax. It's clear to me some people around here haven't worked in big companies, or worked at all, to know how things take time. ” For a so-called publisher that has been handling a KOR game along with many ot…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Kelekelio: “2. The number of fields will be reduced. Ishalgen -> Beluslan -> Gelkmaros -> Vengar -> Lakrum ” They be killing all alts since there will be no more ALTgard

• Quote from Rym: “Actually for 300 chars it will take you 1 hour and 30 minutes. ” 211262-fry-not-sure_header.jpg

• Sometimes u wont get pulled yourself, it will pull the pet or the cleric servant. But it is random... idk what kind of removal of movement imparing effects the SM class has (like the blink from sorc or dancing smth skill of the bard, like the flash of wtv of the assassin), but to be safer, I would suggest just using a greater healing potion to dispell yourself from the movement debuff and run away from it (relying on the cleric to do that is not recommended since most of them dont do it)

• Returning - how's the game atm?

Not worth wasting your time (and money) on retail to see how your SM will perform in pvp. Depending on how much you are willing to spend, we're talking around 3months to even 1year+ to gear up properly. There are "alternatives" that are far more enjoyable to spend your time on and find out a lot faster how the pvp has changed over the years

• 6.0 First Info

Am I missing smth here? Everyone is getting "kreygasms" over a ~2min trailer and a vague idea of skill rebalance? (which can very well be disastrous) And since all items going to be untradable there is no point having the army-of-alts in the next patch(or patches). They got slaughtered ahead of time by the GP price increase so you gonna end up with a L75 char in Elite Scion gear, instead of a L70-ish one... much progress indeed

• Hello I’m Sparx

M&M - - Introductions

Hi Sparx, Appreciate the enthusiasm but the forum is not the one that has to be "moderated". I would suggest to try to look into the latest GF half-a$$-ed events/decisions that keep ruining this game by turning it into a more and more p2w facebook app. Friend list is becoming emptier by the week, and I'm sure I'm not the only noticing this... If you really played this game for so long and testing it, you should be aware how quickly it's dying atm.

• Quote from Erik: “The story is progressing too slow x_x ” ...or maybe the game is dying too fast x_x

• Goodbye Nic?

Quote from Hakurin: “People have been saying the game is dying since gameforge took over, so it's no wonder they don't take that seriously anymore (not that they ever did). But, dying game or not, it's sad to see that they completely disregard all dissatisfaction and just plow on like usual. ” They should feel the numbers declining very clearly now after their latest Elite VR fk-up that killed most ppl's alts and made it nearly impossible (or just tedious af) for new players to farm their own go…

• REALY GAMEFORGE???

Quote from illidan: “One more player who decided to experiment before gather the necessary information (literally one question in lfg to solve it)... ” Looks like an alt that didn't have any might supps so he decided to risk it.

• Quote from Click: “@Noctis maybe, but I think using a different item for that wouldn't have such a massive influx on all the prices. The demand for it isn't that high, cuz not 100% of the playerbase likes to get scammed by the new system. Furthermore those high prices are "only" temporarily, they should settle down in a few weeks once the majority cashed up their accounts. One thing for sure, the GP price will never hit below 100kk each, but they should get cheaper ” The interval of 3months for …

• Quote from Click: “Didn’t they put a survey every weekend last December aswell xD? Btw the survey is a scam, there’s no discount in shop for now ” rofl even the 35% discount turned into RNG

• How would you revive this game

M&M - - Suggestions

(Hidden Content)

• Full p2w event , why even bother with it?

• transporting into instances

M&M - - Help & Questions

Just open LFG and go to the 3rd tab: ServerWide Recruitment and make a group there. It will be same as wow, at some point when all members join and are "ready" you can start the instance. Few seconds later a popup with "Enter" appears and voila -> you are inside that instance without even walking. Full lazy solution.