Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 230.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• did nobody notice it? we dont get bundles every hour anymore, the ninja nerf is real

• does someone else have problems with cube laboratory? everytime i do it, aion crashes

• sick event, got a whole of nothing, next event when?

• Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Also Behold if you can't beat them, join them. ” wasnt that the case before he got banned? xD

• Quote from Behold: “o the bot owners are rewarded(I mean not punished properly) since we don’t have a proper working hackshield, the broker snipers are rewarded since nothing could be done about them. People who run with multiple accounts are rewarded. But the pitchforks come out when it comes to the people who choose to spend their hard earned money on the game. How am I supposed to compete with someone who bots with 4 accounts if the rewards of cashing are nerfed to the ground ? ” Behold refor…

• SM still broken dmg wise, just spam the same skill over and over

• 4 items event with usefull stuff, sure Kappa

• BOTS !!!

Wassermelone - - General Discussion

easy fix, lvl your new char to lvl 10, you gonna have enough kinah to sell something for 50-100k, buy it with main, do it again and then you can start trading.

• Quote from MaGa: “I dont see the dragon animation on my weapon Scam i guess, because i only bought it because of the dragon animation ” if you play with normal grafic engine, then activate glow effect and on high engine, shader quality on max

• Damage comparisons

Wassermelone - - Assassin

Quote from Vichel1: “Okay, I did some tests and indeed dagger oath + lethal venom outdamages other build very hard. ” are you testing them in prometuns and makarna? because for all the other instances it doesnt matter if you take dagger oath or quickening doom

• Quote from Nuke: “Dark dragon has a very powerful buff, I would be careful in introducing it in the shop as a simple skin. Or maybe that will make it so cheap that everyone will be able to afford it? ” btw the fire dragon skin is just a white weapon without a skill, maybe like that and with skill only in events

• i guess fire dragon skins are ok, but why not dark dragon king skins? every other region has alot of them and EU? not even close

• Bugs still there

Quote from yaminote: “Quote from Wassermelone: “Quote from yaminote: “Quote from Akyraan: “ye sin got "ninja" nerfed, works as designed tho you now have a 6.5 skill instead of the (deemed as too strong) 6.2 version of the skill. Why they dont do the same to chanter i dont quite understand tho... the base dmg of certain skills and heals is way too high XD ” actually, i guess like this because i can hit more then 3 skills in 3 seconds so i can deal more damage by crit maybe they shouldnt change it…

• Bugs still there

Quote from yaminote: “Quote from Akyraan: “ye sin got "ninja" nerfed, works as designed tho you now have a 6.5 skill instead of the (deemed as too strong) 6.2 version of the skill. Why they dont do the same to chanter i dont quite understand tho... the base dmg of certain skills and heals is way too high XD ” actually, i guess like this because i can hit more then 3 skills in 3 seconds so i can deal more damage by crit maybe they shouldnt change it you guys can CLOSE the topic please.. ” since y…

• Bugs still there

probaly employees of GF and NCsoft got rekt by a sin and thought: mhh, why do i lose with my broken op class? lets check what did the most dmg and get it nerfed, but everything else stays normal and we can have fun again

• Assassin 6.0 Changes

Wassermelone - - Assassin

Quote from Wassermelone: “Quote from Galeas: “We didn't "nerf" anything we are just implementing the patches we are receiving. ” Quote from Galeas: “Assassin Skill got fixed: [Daevanion] Swift Heavy Attack. ” a skill that have 2692 physical dmg, got nerfed to 897 physical dmg and you wanna tell us this is just a fix? ahh wait, other classes still have they broken op skills. where is the "fix"? ” thx god only sin got a big nerf hehe xD

• Bugs After Maint

Quote from Wassermelone: “Quote from Galeas: “We didn't "nerf" anything we are just implementing the patches we are receiving. ” Quote from Galeas: “Assassin Skill got fixed: [Daevanion] Swift Heavy Attack. ” a skill that have 2692 physical dmg, got nerfed to 897 physical dmg and you wanna tell us this is just a fix? ahh wait, other classes still have they broken op skills. where is the "fix"? ” no words to this? why its only sin and not every class... get your **** together

• Bugs After Maint

Quote from Nootee: “Quote from Wassermelone: “Quote from Galeas: “We didn't "nerf" anything we are just implementing the patches we are receiving. ” Quote from Galeas: “Assassin Skill got fixed: [Daevanion] Swift Heavy Attack. ” a skill that have 2k physical dmg, got nerfed to 897 physical dmg and you wanna tell us this is just a fix? ahh wait, other classes still have they broken op skills. where is the "fix"? ” What do u mean? Gladiator is totally balanced with red berserk ” thats why no fix, …

• Bugs After Maint

Quote from Galeas: “We didn't "nerf" anything we are just implementing the patches we are receiving. ” Quote from Galeas: “Assassin Skill got fixed: [Daevanion] Swift Heavy Attack. ” a skill that have 2692 physical dmg, got nerfed to 897 physical dmg and you wanna tell us this is just a fix? ahh wait, other classes still have they broken op skills. where is the "fix"?