Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 91.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Legendary Keberium

xSaidou - - General Discussion

Current timer for deyla, they will spawn in 1 hr from now / My local time is 00:27 GMT/UTC +1

• Quote from terent: “Asmo need lvl 3 or 4 buff (idk really but it only adds few k hp) ” it also add PVP Def/att, lvl 3 is ~800-1000 or something like that

• yea, most of antriksha ely came to deyla and we have the opposite situation. asmo:ely - 1:3 Merge antriksha with deyla?

• update 6000 mobs, first key drop. drop chance is 0.00016666666

• In terms of "bigger sample size", ive killed 3000 mobs in open world, didnt get a key, so im assuming the drop rate is below 0.1% Im not even mad, its actually amazing ;).

• Drop Buff

Yes, bring the loot buff again or just put it in shop as an Enhancement Pack for 1 month, similar to gold pack.

• Thank you GF

Crafting is destroyed, chance for a crit is below 10%, most likely 5% And im not talking from the point of 10/10 fail crafts. I grind a lot and obviously craft a lot, so i have pretty good number of crafts, crafted already two full sets of ultimate. You just smashed the crit rate to the ground, i did a shitton of crafts, probably close to a 2k+, always craft in big bulks, 30-40x ancients and you thought, that nobody is gonna notice it, like seriously? Throw at me, that its RNG and im not denying…

• ETA on Maintenance?

xSaidou - - Daeva's Playground

Its quite obvious, that something went wrong

• Quote from twardy: “Maybe they are fixing cross server? ” Yea, current server-wide will stay with us for quite some time, i can bet real money on it.

• Fragment of the fighting spirit

xSaidou - - Suggestions

Quote from [NICK]zorach: “It could break the system, as it would allow whale'ers and P2W'ers to get their Genesis PvP set to Ultimate much faster. Just the system of trading of crafted PvP gear as fodder for it is ok for now. ” It doesnt make sense what you just said What would be the difference between buying all the trashy items from the broker or fragments directly? Yea, none. Its more of a Quality of Life change.

• maintenance is taking too long, they fked up something, hehe

• NA economy changes

Quote from Kelekelio: “still waiting for this one board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…e4b2a18192fb8ed370bdfbe23 (Hidden Content) ” doesnt matter at this point, all the hoarded luna mats have been used already to craft these stones.

• NA economy changes

Quote from CYAN FROM NA: “Greetings Daevas, Here's a list of changes occurring during the November 14 maintenance. For detailed maintenance information please go here. Instances 1. Transformation Contracts now have a chance to drop from the bosses in the following instances:1. Infernal Drakenspire Depths 2. Primeth’s Forge 3. Mirash Sanctum 4. Cradle of Eternity 5. Bastion of Souls 6. Frozen Monolith 2. Fixed an issue where several instances were incorrectly modified by the Prestige Pass. In all…

• NA economy changes

NA atm for 100$ is getting guaranteed ancient contract and 123 contracts to roll, while EU for 125-130$ getting 64 contracts. Hmmmmm.

• Fragment of the fighting spirit

xSaidou - - Suggestions

Can we please make it broker'able directly?

• why we getting scammed?

Quote from ReturningPlayer: “for us will be HEAVY RNG P2W shop relevant and not ingame source ” Guys, get a grip, as far as i remember, forum was under the siege for so many years and nothing regarding events changed. It will never change, deal with it.

• why we getting scammed?

The worst part is, they keep pumping this crap, which basically means, someone is actually buying it. People are BUYING it. Thats beyond my mind, maybe because im not german and i dont earn as much as germans. Their target is most likely wealthy germans, so we can cry all we want, it doesnt matter. We do not bring money to the table, so our opinions are not taken into consideration.

• Something like that was in 5.X from what i remember, could we get it back? Would be nice if we could get 100% loot buff and maybe 10% craft crit? Definitely a must-buy, at least for me.

• AION 2

xSaidou - - Daeva's Playground

Quote from Doombolt: “The new diablo for mobiles is a slap in the face and, frankly, unexpected. Blizzard is one of the few companies that has a solid reputation for listening to their players and always know what they want. But now they failed hard because they built the hype, letting people know diablo4 was coming for PCs, and disappoint them all, myself included. And they didn't saw it coming!!! That is just absurd. As for us, it sucks that we're supporting thieves such as ncsoft by playing a…