Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thanks everyone for respecting the rules, looking good so far. I have a dream that all threads could be like that The idea is to also use this for topics for the Tavern in the future

• Hi everyone. We would like to gather feedback on the last update in a more efficient way (currently there are many threads and messages spread all over the forum). Please use this thread but respect the following rules: Rules of the thread: -Only constructive feedback will be allowed here, any message not fulfilling this requirement will be removed entirely. -Please try to be concise and make suggestions on the most imortant topics in your opinion (3 to 5 main topics max per message). -The goal …

• Ereskighal Server Transfer

Galeas - - General Discussion

Quote from Shiemysan: “so @Galeas You Said: In case of a Faction conflict (if you have already a character from the opposite faction on the server you want to join): -You will have to join another server. BUT what is if i have on ALL! Other Servers Elyos Character? so i cant Choose any Server? In case a Character on your Destination server has the same name: -You will have to chose a different name for your character. This is Silly SORRY -.- But i used so many INACTIV Names i Never Seen Online i…

• Conditions to be able to apply for a transfer: -You must leave your legion.If you are the last member, the Legion needs to be disbanded then. -You must sell your house (if it's not a studio). In case of a Faction conflict (if you have already a character from the opposite faction on the server you want to join): -You will have to join another server. In case a Character on your Destination server has the same name: -You will have to chose a different name for your character. Please make sure to …

• list is here => rewards

• Hot December

Galeas - - News - Community

The list of possible rewards was missing for the Snow In Atreia event. * Bundle from +6 Snowflake and +7 Snowflake * * Possible Items * Amount * [Rune] Mysterious Recovery Serum * 10 * [Rune] Mysterious Healing Potion * 5 * Slot Stone * 1 * [Jakunerk] Crystal of Chance * 1 * * * Bundle from +8 Snowflake * * Possible Items * Amount * [Rune] Mysterious Recovery Serum * 15 * [Rune] Mysterious Regenerator * 15 * [Rune] Mysterious Healing Potion * 7 * Fragment of the Fighting Spirit * 1 * Revival Sto…

• Quote from Happy: “Once you do give us a list, could you remove the unofficial list thread? ” Yes sure

• I will get you a list in English first and we will translate it as fast as possible for other languages.

• The explanation I gave is a general explanation, as you could see we didn't mention all rewards for all events. But the arguments here are good for this one as we have snowflakes in the shop too. i'll see if we can get a list. Quote from cequ: “ Gameforge reaction: > People complain about the prizes > hmmm, we will not tell you what are the rewards! Sooo funny Quote from cequ: “@Galeas why only 1 event with pvp stones? And why no ultima pvp Stones? We ned it because enchanting is So hard and sti…

• Yes it means that I don't have any list besides what is included in the news. It was decided to avoid having huge sets of tables (with exceptions of course) in news so that people do actually read the news. Many people were skipping it when it was a huge wall of text + a lot of tables. Also so that you can play and judge the event based on what you get when you play. I saw hundreds of times people checking rewards lists and voting for the event or going completely crazy on forum 2 minutes after …

• Quote from Noctis: “@Galeas no full reward lists anymore or what ? ” Indeed not always full lists are included in news anymore.

• Hot December

It’s the hottest month of the year: exciting events and premium rewards! 8bffeda8b4d3f21047928d5beeda74fd1fd29e03.jpg To mark the end of the year we’re presenting more fantastic events that you can use to clean up on rewards. 50eef6bfd849d0410a48773cb6074d5736c105fb.jpgc589054b45cbfc9e82dde1b031c4dc2f69babed4.jpg69cc2424cd2bedd537b3f77abe52e049f1f803c7.jpg Lucky Dice Running: 12/12 to 9/1 The Shugos are already in a festive mood and are feeling generous: roll the dice for valuable items – what y…

• Maintenance: 12.12.2018

Galeas - - News - Game

The maintenance is now over and servers are back online

We never delete any characters; they will be forced transferred

You can register tomorrow and first transfers will be done on 09.01. A bit more info here

• As the server has a very low population right now and a merge would take quite some time, we decided to offer a free character transfer for Ereshkigal characters. You will be able to register for a character transfer starting tomorrow. The actual transfer will take place on the 9th of January. We will block character creation for accounts that did not have a character on the server already on 12.12.2018. We would like to thank you for your patience, therefore Ereshkigal will have specific boosts…

Both will be deactivated.

Quote from twardy: “Flowers. All the transform potions have the same error in their description btw Lucky dice and treasure chest "events" have [event] tag when in reality they are promos. ” Lucky dice is not promo it's the board game. You can play it for free.

• Maintenance: 12.12.2018

Galeas - - News - Game

maintenance_mecanicien.png This Wednesday, December 12th, we will perform our regular maintenance. Webservices and servers will not be reachable starting from 8:00 am CET. [Events] - [Event ]Kinah Drop - stays active until further notice. - [Event] The Moon Festival - Will be deactivated - [Event] Welcome, new Daeva! -Will be deactivated. - [Event] Best Friends - still active until 19.12.2018 - [Promo] The luna dice game - still active until 09.01.2019. - [Promo] Christmas Lottery - still active…

• The Daeva's Tavern - 4

Check out our video and learn more about the launch of AION 6.0 1751158403cc472e41dc05f9c700d971299e2615.jpg Greetings, Daeva! Welcome to another episode of ‘The Daeva's Tavern’. In episode 4, Jojo and Galeas play hosts to a very special guest. They discuss how update 6.0 started and the current hot topics within AION. Have fun viewing! The AION Team youtube.com/watch?v=0_OzU6GVGLw