Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 117.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New class in Aion?

Skateray - - General Discussion

. Was hoping for something alternative to assassin, something physical and melee cuz sin is a pile of shite atm. Do not write homophobic sentences if you plan to stay longer on the forum: Leo

• NA economy changes

Quote from Galeas: “I can say a lot of things; 1. They did the same as we did a few weeks ago already (we probably inspired them on this). Adding Mirash on top. It's not set in stones for us, that's something we can improve in the future too. But adding it to hero trials is IMO way more important as it's a guaranteed source. Not to mention the two free contracts per week we have meanwhile (since 2 weeks). Siege: we will have the fix too implemented hopefully next week. The Gp rank reduction we d…

• Assassin 6.0 Changes

Skateray - - Assassin

Fk why did i throw away my fallusha dagger after the patch -.- .......

• Its bad enough for sins.. no more blood rune.

• Bugs still there

SIN 6.2 IS SHITE.

• Assassin 6.0 Changes

Skateray - - Assassin

RIP Assassins 6.2. Auto attack dmg is so low that its not worth weaving no more. We went from highest dps class to 3rd. Such a shame.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Skateray - - PvP

Yea just watched Vashiro's stream for the first and the last time, did see his name in a few places but didnt know the dude was full of crap all he does is mockery and get personal about stuff. Over exaggeration.

• ZGUxJti.jpg

• They fcuked sin up

• Quote from Parra: “Quote from Kuroiz: “Love waiting for a week to get skill box from shugo shop and end up getting a duplicate, 200 gold down the drain ” I got same 200 gb gone. but keep the duplicates look above what mika said incl the link. ” Only Legendary Grade skillbooks can be used as materials. You can bin your ancient skills from GOK though.

• What about bugs?

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from PapaSchultz: “@Galeas any news/eta for the Luna quest object drop for lvl 76+ fix? thanks ” We are still waiting for a fix. Quote from Skateray: “Quote from Zakovs: “@Galeas Seriosly can you report about ranger's bug? its a serious bug that affects a lot gameplay and i havent seen any word about it ” Until the issue gets added to either in [Known Issues] 6.2 - AION - A new dawn! or Galeas - Information on main topics, it isn't gona get fixed anytime soon and you ca…

• What about bugs?

Quote from Zakovs: “@Galeas Seriosly can you report about ranger's bug? its a serious bug that affects a lot gameplay and i havent seen any word about it ” Until the issue gets added to either in [Known Issues] 6.2 - AION - A new dawn! or Galeas - Information on main topics, it isn't gona get fixed anytime soon and you can forget about it :< *cough*enchantment rate*cough*

• How to play this class?

Skateray - - Assassin

Quote from Wassermelone: “Quote from Elysorrow: “Can't say much about setup, i am still a mouseclicker and not a key masher. ” then you should change it as fast as possible ” No such thing, its personal preference.

• Quote from Kuroiz: “does anyone have the timetable for sieges ? 6.2 ” timetable.aioninfo.eu/siege

• Quote from Hakurin: “Quote from Skateray: “How do I extract abyss items? It says i need extraction tool.. Where do i get that from? ” shop ” Yea 199 Aion coin per tool, my a$$. Thank you!

• How do I extract abyss items? It says i need extraction tool.. Where do i get that from?

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Norille: “Quote from Skateray: “The enchantment system is bugged. Used 100 yellow pvp enchantment stones to make my +5 dagger fall to +1 and purple stone failing on +6. please fix and reimburse. ” Rng is not bug. You are Just like me. Easy solution, stop when it fails in chain. Whereas u'll be sad. ” I consider it as a bug, something that occurred after update, wasnt as bad on PTS server. Purple enchantment stone failing on +6 surely cant be intended.. Which can be fixed.

• Quote from Leminase: “Cant claim my items, anyone knows why? ” It should appear under "exclusive rewards"

• Quote from Confliktive: “Quote from Skateray: “Quote from Confliktive: “i go back to black desert, yes its p2w also but at least i dont feel like a turtle fighting against the flash, better graphics and better combat overall, clunky old pvp system+retarded transforms make this game a cancer ” BnS ” BnS have is time 2 years ago on their f2p release, now is totally ded, even more than aion ” Yea but in BDO now it takes forever to lvl from 50 onward which gets boring.. unless you get carried by you…

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

The enchantment system is bugged. Used 100 yellow pvp enchantment stones to make my +5 dagger fall to +1 and purple stone failing on +6. please fix and reimburse.