Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New class in Aion?

Michu - - General Discussion

Quote from Kelekelio: “m.youtube.com/watch?v=GVy0XnviFLU ” God, is this Aion? What had become of this game.... what are these devs thinking

• why we getting scammed?

Quote from [NICK]forti123456: “i opened second one for 20 colected and are you know what it give me? House decoration item, what a bulshit i dont have even a house. Another crap event without nothing good things, so NA are way way better then our events. ” Happy some ppl are seeing the truth. NA was and will be always better than eu. Nuff said. Enjoy GF.

• Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians

Michu - - Nergal

Quote from Z|A|C|H: “Nergal is overly populated with Asmodians and there is hardly any Elyos left! The situation is that bad that even with the 100% Siege Buff, Elyos cannot take a fortress and this is not due to lack of leadership, tactics or afk players and whatnot: This is due to the insane force of Asmodians blocking us. During siege time, it is visible on your screen and on your radar how many Asmodians there are vs Elyos. Something needs to be done. ” So, what's the problem? Elyos always o…

• So again guys, just stop playing on the EU client, pure trash company, they are ruining every game they are touching.

• Question

Can't you, please, just answer me? I'm not home that's why I ask, I wanna know, have some plans in mind

• Question

If I have a gold pack in inventory, can I sell it on broker, while the account type still being starter?

• New Player

Michu - - Help & Questions

Did you ask yourself if the OP knows what sm is if he started yesterday? Lol. OP, first of all, welcome to the game sm=spiritmaster, one of the 2 mage classes. For that ping, caster classes are the best, so between the 2 mage classes, what you want to choose. Not sure about cleric( main healer of the game) with that ping though, as you need to keep ppl alive and with that delay... Also, regarding your ping, are you from USA or somewhere around? If yes, try to play the NA client, you will have a …

• Alright, thanks guys

• About speed titles... Can you still get the 4% ones from quest? Arbolu/easy mark?somehow?

• Again, there are no bots, and maybe are bit fewer ppl, but definitely not dead

• Whatever limitations they removed,but trading and auction restrictions still there. All in all, I don't hate the gold pack itself, I hate these idiotic 2 restrictions.

• Quote from failboat: “Quote from Michu: “Events in NA are mostly cash shop? Nope lol. Did u play on NA? About prestige pack, u can perfectly live without it. Not the same can be said about gold pack. ” Yes, for years? When you cut alternatives then people buy from cash shop.You can live without it if you don't care about pve and pvp, if you don't care about being competitive. Exactly the same thing can be said about GP. edit: event better news, it seems 6.2 GP will remove some limitations. ” It …

• Events in NA are mostly cash shop? Nope lol. Did u play on NA? About prestige pack, u can perfectly live without it. Not the same can be said about gold pack.

• Quote from boybye: “Exactly its very free to play, not free to demand same service or same product as a paying customer,you answered it yourself Youre basically driving a test vehicle (since you like the car example) which you can either make it work in a crappy state it is or upgrade to a proper full version ” As I said, It's fine with increased drop, more AP and what other avantages are there, but not MANDATORY functions in a mmo to be included as rewards. Really, are we in this state? Do I ev…

• Yeah I'm obsessed about this, but also right and sincerely, I hope you agree with me on this. Why are you supporting the gold pack? Why do I need to pay, as a player, to unlock basic things, which should have been available from the start to EVERYONE, in a mmo? Did you guys ask yourself that? Ok keep the 10% drop, 20% more AP etc. if you have one, but do not put trading between players, using of auction as reward for having a gp. Everyone has the right to use them, with or without a gp. I heard …

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Rym: “Hey @Galeas I've made the post on the forums instead of sending it as a ticket to the support because I don't have enough to say about it that would warrant a ticket being sent rather than a forum post. I agree that opening new servers is a good idea for the returning player as well as the new player. At this point in time however I STRONGLY suggest that we open 1 international server and closely monitor that server's population, while having the second serve…

• Clear this for me please

Hello! With the upcoming 6.0 patch, devs say that they adjust the gold pack and give different bonuses than before. In the list of the new bonuses, there is one "remove of starter limitations". My question is, are there some kind of different limitations or the same as now? did they change them? Thanks in advance.

• And remove this ridiculous gold pack thing for even more players...

• About the new patch

Michu - - Help & Questions

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “All the answers you want are already answered, use search. I have leveld more chars than most people, never once did I ever use rookie server, it's the most useless function ever that's part of the reason why twinking died. ” Killing poor newbies or ppl who just wanted to quest?