Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Since GF and NCcrap do merges so often, it is natural that people expect that you have already got quite a skill in this and thus expect that this won't take many time Either the server's client is already patched to extent of losing own integrity? RU publisher also got procrastinated maintenances after 5.x something

• PvP noob needs advice

Opranger - - Gladiator

hmm. If this f2p is not affordable for you, then why you even stick to Aion? Maso? Since you've asked and advice... This old man recommends you to quit this ungrateful hobby.

• 6.0 First Info

Opranger - - General Discussion

MXM,COH, TR are the victims of: Keywords: They really don't care. However it is, common sense says that getting in touch with NCcraps products and services brings nothing but harm and losses for your own money

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from iduk: “Quote from t0re: “ ” The amount of players in KR is pretty high currently. It cant be that bad, you always have haters and core players who complain about everything they see. 6.0 feels rushed and not complete, yes, but they have a better concept than with 5.0, I look forward and hope they improve the game on the new base they created with 6.0. For me the 5.8 patch is my death. No valuable content left and PvE for PvP gear + the insane imbalance and p2w content... just unbeliva…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from t0re: “that the game will die soon after 6.0 release due to the huge hype about it while most of the ppl will get frustrated with the patch and just stop playing all along few months after release. I didnt play 6.0 myself but from all i read and watched i didnt see a single thing that i can say i like and unfortunately most i can say i just hate. As i said before, i trully trully hope i am wrong! Probably if the community somehow manages to survive till 6.5 or w/e the middle patch wil…

• 6.0 First Info

And what did you prognose? That aion players will please NC soft to make proper changes, rollback? Something tells me that NC crap in the 1st place obligated to work on the game in the proper way to please and amuse their auditory, and look how it is now Dev even doesn't bother and intentionally secure upcoming changes/patchnotes in order to avoid player's attempst to minimize losses from new patches ( and decrease planned revenues) This is ridiculuos The company that provide specific public ser…

• 6.0 First Info

6.0 was planned for july. But cuz of certain factors is reconsidered seemingly. Also even ru got a lot of troubles with getting infos from KR atm. I would not point at players indecisiveness. People are different and play in different ways for different aims. Also, it is clear that 6.0 will most probably attract some players in the beginning, but after they find out essential of this patch they will mostly leave after 1 week and poor half-sunk atreia will become even more deserted than before. I…

• 6.0 First Info

Ask for confirmation at 4game, surf their Aion thread for this questionnaire or ask at 6.X news thread there. Admins and player's leftovers are nice to any other aion fan Ru aion streamer reffered to it recently and stated eta to august-september. Rare case when youtube reccomendation at least a bit relevant Why should gf skip it? Well. Check 6.2, check 6.0, and try to find out yourself

• 6.0 First Info

News from russian publisher. 4Game anounced that they won't provide 6.0 ( disastrous patch, kr aion fans even made note of protest) and will focus on 6.2 in autumn. For now they kept 5.8 ( quite a lucrative though) to prevent servers from sudden death. So, It's obvious that GF will follow this trend and most righteous thing now is to create next thread Aion 6.2 First Info

• store.steampowered.com/app/621060/PC_Building_Simulator/ nuff said.

• This why I said its scamming. Tampering crap as relevant product

• I said its scamming. Good I didn't waste money for it and found fanmade stuffs + got old 5:4 ration display from friend.

• Quote from failboat: “But it's not Ubisoft who made that game, they are just resellers. ” DId I say they made that game? They "polished" basic version with effort 2 monkeys for 1 month working time or less and attempt to scam 15$ for good for nothing waste. You definetely revealed Lineage's strong side.

• Quote from Shechinah: “Korean mmo's the grind OMG..repetitive,the rng, cash- shop,exclusive pets, etcetera,etcetera, rng quests, get 5 of an item from a mob that has like a 1 in a million droprate, enchanting is a rng mess, "fail stack" system that is intended to make enchanting less painful just makes rng worse.Cash shops are dominating. No matter which Korean mmo if it is Aion, Bless,Tera, Cabal, lineage etcera,etcetera,whatever you name it; ncsoft tends to copy itselfs....etc ” shugocensored.…

• Bless taming is boring and senseless. You get mounts/pets to ride/run with over empty vast world populated with artificial idiots npc's, enhancing system...meh. Bless was ambitous project, but studio fizzled out and failed in creating world's sense and mechanics, fightinng and economics systems, and after this suffering project happened in the wrong hands, 1st 101xp, then aura gaming, japanese version won't end up better. This game require long time polishing and really got potential , it shoud …

• Horrifying? It's cute Horrifing is "Fear and loathing in Gensoukyuo" Also, it is mehr matter of perspective and camera effects, angle, 20fps shooting + 08-09 speed make even utter joke look awesome. This why I don't like 60 fps, but hoard roaring its cool, just like mmo's, idiots are so idiots

• Quote from Doombolt: “@Opranger ... In fact in MMO's is where you meet the best of people. Although I am currently inactive in Aion, I met a lot of nice people here.. and the community in general (ingame) is ok. Perhaps you need to check out the communities in moba's or shooters... those are so toxic that you begin to loose motivation to play extremely quick... ” I don't need to know how they are, I won't touch them with six-feet pole Also. Nomore. You can meet interesting people less and less i…

• This is what I had stated before, in the eve of 5.8. Talking about strict regulation...it barely has any sense, there is no legal basis developed yet, so this will come down to PEGI +18, enjoy or gtfo So, there are no mmo's games that are advanced enough to satisfy audience with multicelled brain Either whole industry turned to evolve in the dead-end branch way stimulated by hardware vendors more than own audience, either auidence is generally 2 stupid, or gd are blind, deaf, dumb, rather whole …

• It's quite regular, don't be biased

• Raw example This old man was pleased to see how technologies beat falsely sensivity and torridity. youtube.com/watch?v=j5-RohUmON4&list=RDj5-RohUmON4