Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 167.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arena of Cooperation

Akyraan - - General Discussion

Quote from Galeas: “The issue is not fixed yet so I would assume so yes ” okeh ye lets hope at least noone will bug it on the last reset b4 rewards get sent XD

• Arena of Cooperation

push, @Galeas can we assume that the ranks will reset again tomorrow? then i wont waste my time and queue for 3on3 today XD

• I want more runatorium)

Akyraan - - PvP

i must say i have quite a bit of pvp in the ashunatal dred. but then again we also just go as 3 and thus the 6 man premades sometimes try to win vs us xD but ye would not say no to more runat entries i guess

• you can do all the mentioned instances easily with +3 gear (doable with ancient stones) / in pvp gear, doesnt rly matter as long as it is legendary or ultimate gear (can also be ultimate craftgear) the extra pve def and attack you get from enchants is absolutly not needed and can be ignored. thus the missing stones are not really a problem imo

• you d also need certain fixes like the pot macro issue, otherwise ppl would abuse it with no end on those servers (And it wasnt that popular back then so it wasnt an issue and you could have fun) and noone would enjoy the experience without such fixes. also no to mention that balance wasnt perfekt then either etc just give up on it, aint gonna happen, keep the nice memories and move on. you probably wouldnt have fun in that patch either way, since you only remember the good stuff and not the bad…

• when the boss is jumping arround i think sometimes there are evades, or when you have the red debuff on you (and the adds spawn) it might also reduce your accu which could make you miss on the boss (didnt rly bother checking). but ye in general 11k + luna buff should be enough, or 12k overall are fine afaik.

• Quote from Lemonzz: “Quote from Kuroiz: “Not like im gona buy this RNG box but still it has really lame items in it except for the kinnah box. We need millions of ap to enchant gear and it has what 10* major /lesser crowns ? really low ap and 1/2 box of manastone that gives random stones :S, and also if failboat is correct and it goes toward weekly kinnah limit then its even worse. Also when does the shugo coins reset ? i swear it reset last week, is it on a timer aswell ? ” Mate you dont need a…

• b2t, since everyone and their mothers can do prometons by now where are the rewards for markana?

• Quote from Parra: “Quote from Akyraan: “Quote from Unhealable: “Stop the QQ. SM's can kill a chanter with 4 skills in 3 sec. Dw ” i d say that very much depends on the gear of the 2 ppl fighting either way yes, congratz you found the second broken class that will get nerfed aswell since not everyone is either playing faceroll sm or chanter tho the QQ is imo understandable and i hope people like @Galeas see it and get us the much needed 6.5 balance patches asap ” The problem is people assume chan…

• Quote from Colombiana: “Yesterday did GOK runs for kinah and at door before 2nd boss got shugo with legendary skill i was think that is not possible actually got duplicate skill... Just wanna ask is that some kind of bug or really can drop it? ” yes can drop it, was said and confirmed quite a lot already. but is pretty low chance. congratz on the luck!

• Quote from Unhealable: “Stop the QQ. SM's can kill a chanter with 4 skills in 3 sec. Dw ” i d say that very much depends on the gear of the 2 ppl fighting either way yes, congratz you found the second broken class that will get nerfed aswell since not everyone is either playing faceroll sm or chanter tho the QQ is imo understandable and i hope people like @Galeas see it and get us the much needed 6.5 balance patches asap

• lol chanter has the two highest dps skills when it comes to dmg / cooldown factors with their Blind Pursuit and Blind Breakthrough it's absolutly ridicoulous. Either way dont worry, chanter will be nerfed in 6.5 when it comes to dmg and also their healing for example with this patch aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR_-_Update_October_4th_2018 any variant of the recovery spell will no longer consume shards, thus making it about 20% weaker (i think the healing skills scale the same as the dps skills n…

• Is it worth playing in EU?

or you know you could just level crafting and work on your crafted parts while working on normal pvp gear / buy it from the kinah you farm and get a decent gear like that, dont rly need fully upgraded garrison gear in every slot to keep up with 99% of the players (especially since they are bad at their class). and sure leveling crafting takes some time but it's steady progress and you need the fragments to upgrade your garrison gear. overall it's not ez to get into, but that's almost every mmo n…

• What gear for pvp

Akyraan - - Ranger

Quote from Doombolt: “Quote from [NICK]risemakanicci: “True for everything except the bow, bow should be brave fighter, if not you can not get crit on the weapon at ultimate level. ” I am unsure of this.My bow is not yet ultimate but I believe you can still get crit. But, like I said, I can't confirm it. ” just check it here: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/101750037 dancing ember = courageus, and as you can see has no crit. while: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/101750034 red flame = brave & …

• AION 2

Akyraan - - Daeva's Playground

yeah nyerking mobile games.... some parts of the trailer are like reworked vision trailer stuff from 2013 anyways XD lazy as fk

• i made 3 ancient parts +15 with about 400 ancient stones today (well was a bit less, then i tried part nr 4 and it didnt wanna go +15) first one was like after 27 stones. it's just pure luck if it works or not. but since i had 750 ancient stones lying arround might aswell try it since they dont rly have any other use except for making legendary items +4 or +5 (if you feel super lucky XD ) the main problem is that we dont get enough legendary stones to upgrade the legendary parts and put our ulti…

• Quote from Nuke: “burn the nature's resolve and focused evasion before throwing your fear on it xD ” or just get the new daevonion fear that hits through every evade nd stuff & then spam your new vakuum choke skill & soul torrent skill = ez win. honestly sm becomes a whole different tier when you get your daevonion skills, so if you dont have them yet put all your ressources into farming them b4 you try too much 1v1

• Quote from Inorey: “Quote from Alibi: “Just curious but do you have compensation gear? ” I think I can say me and Arkalya having ultimate crafted gear/ upgraded abyss gear(legendary and ultimate) the compensation gear is pretty outdated. My point is we worked for our gear a lot xD but thats not the topic here. 1v1 arena right now is just a joke, and funny to see you @Akyraan commenting here, when it comes to arena you are leaving everytime , not only me. However I do leave also when it comes to …

• i think yes something like that should be added BUT only if they change the system of who gets the rewards. imo it should be as it was in tower of challenge - the top X of their class get reward X, not a ranking for ALL the classes (you can still have that to decide who gets to fight who) because balance in this 6.2 version is not at it's best when it comes to 1v1 (ofc 1v1 was never fully balanced, but it definitly has been better than it is now). so @Galeas if you are thinking about a change li…

• huh, you dont go to sieges, do your ashunatals and runatorium, go 1v1 & 3on3? all those things also provide ressources even if you dont win them all. then after that you can still do prometon runs without the boss for shugo spawns & ancient items for skin / to sell + same in markana. and then you can go farm open world to craft ultimate pvp gear to survive better in pvp & it also gives good enough stats that you could do prometons if you have the full set of it. there is more than enough to do &…