Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 62.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New class in Aion?

Fractures - - General Discussion

This one is more legit no? XD Edit: Nvm didnt refresh the page someone posted it already XD And yeh it looks fun but it looks like another magical class. Looks fun tho

• New class in Aion?

More news? So looks like this is the new class in Aion Soul Fighter xD

• New class in Aion?

So a friend just sent me this on discord! Any ideas to what this might be seems like fighter/brawler by the looks of it!

• Best thing about all this stuff with daevanion skills is that people legit don't wanna take you instances/pvp if you dont have a specific skill that makes your class broken (HI RED ZERKING THAT I NEVER GET). I am currently abusing luna and holy tower since i can clean the instance alone but im really unlucky getting duplicates and not being lucky to get the proper ones so yeh 6.5 comine feature would be nice to have now...

• anyone having problems with mafia skin? for me it shows my ugly shoulders trough the skin...

• At times like this i wonder if any of the people that are responsible for making decisions about Aion have ever seen how the game looks like. Not even played just seen it on the screen. This fix is a joke it doesn't fix anything. It forces you to do most boring instance for almost nothing and one of the hardest which btw people like me on new server cant even finish for 1 kk which is again almost nothing. Do you need people to do math again to prove to you 2 kk is nothing at the moment ingame? N…

• To be honest you should reset the rewards again to make it fair to everyone since a lot of us allocated stuff we couldn't use in this patch(medals, tokens, etc.) since its easier to press allocate all then allocate 1 by 1 because of the shuffle after you allocate each reward (smart design btw) . Because those items gave us no advantage at all i don't see the issue with the reset. @Galeas

• Boiz and girls even if they decide to change the kinah back to what it was they will have an excuse that they need to wait for a fix from NCSoft which will take 2-3 months like everything else and if they are in good mood they will give us a bag with 1kk kinah Fix this ASAP because we can't use alot of the features in the game since it will make us go broke and make the game unplayable (HI CRAFTING).

• They want to be as close to korea as posible but aion shop is 10 times more expensive then korean one. Who the hell are they trying to fool. With this "good bug" fix we can't afford to buy all of the stuff you need kinah for transformation scrolls, food, pots, rerolling of item stats, enchanting gear and everything thats kinah bound because its just to damn expensive... RIP F2P it kinda lasted 2 weeks xD

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Eggs freakin dee union server is full and i couldn't enter adred cuz of it and! GJ gameforge for not counting on how many players you will have doing instaces at prime time

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

@Galeas So i still didn't get my mail with 2 free transformation stones and other stuff while some got 2. Before you ask i checked the right email since i have emails for Aion Coin purchased for my account. Is it still not sent for everyone or should i contact support?

• 6.2 First Info

@Galeas can we allocate old veteran rewards on this patch that are still useful? i left some rank A minion scrolls and stuff for new server from those level 80-100 rewards so i am just wondering

• Imo we should get a survey with at least 1 gold transformation of our choosing. It doesn't break the game but its around the half of the attack speed we used to have to make it a bit more fun to level and play.

• Hihi xD nice rewards

• Sorry guys but you knew this was coming! Happened in Korea, RU, NA and now here. I really don't know why you are all so suprised by it! You have a choise now support this or take a break from the game till 6.0 comes and hope GF won't do the same in that patch! XD

• Its better not play till 6.0 with all this p2w! This shop update just proves i was right to take a break! And i don't miss 1 bit of this p2w garbage we have atm!

• Gladiator 6.0 Changes

Fractures - - Gladiator

Blade of incitement is still there just watching a korean glady stream on lvl 80! board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…6f9a26e5d778f4a0f04836d4e

• Gladiator 6.0 Changes

Fractures - - Gladiator

They all stay and don't get changed

• No i simply want to skip this hardcore p2w patches for a chance that 6.0 will be better in terms of that. Im telling you few serums in 5.8 won't make a slightest difference but hey keep ranting about you "gameforge should be fair" stuff because they never were and never will be in my opinion. They just look for easy profit. I can see how fair they are lately with the stuff they put on shop to milk people. Im not taking feces in my face i just don't like the current version of the game. So any de…

• Yeah and by the time we get those changes (after 5.8 and merges) 6.0 will be arround the corner because they are rushing it and you won't even get to use them really 3-4 rotations is nothing cosidering 5.8 ap gear is untredable. So why even waste time on it?