Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 73.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have 10/10 suggestion for this kinah bug, every Saturday night do maint to update kinah to 3x cost for 30m to 1h so people can sell their stuff then go back to 5% and that way we can loot boxes again and get instance resets

• Prove I know what I'm doing? Oh wait you can't, gz bro. Btw when you rush dredg mobs for bags you are resetting mobs via TP's etc, that is not the intended way dredgion is supposed to be played.... bug abuse. Jump shot / jump cast / slide shot / slide cast / weaving / aac ....... bug abuse using 3rd party programs (cheats macros ahk) is cheating but look where we are. stop tryharding to be smart, clueless boi, stick to being siege trading :))))))))))) Oh right lets not forget that for weeks abys…

• Who deleted what dude, get over yourself animation hero, if I die and I press self res and I have 0 clue about boss timing/mechanics how can it be considered bug abuse?

• Quote from Nuke: “Ffrom what I have seen in our version it is not possible to glitch the last boss as shown, for example, in this guide: youtube.com/watch?v=ZyQ4tDFv8AA Quote: “NoticeAfter 6.2 the Quna resurrection was blocked together ice prison pattern is blocked 3:42~4:12, 6:02~6:10 It is impossible now.Sorry ” ” Whole party goes down to DPS the boss, after 4-5 minutes 1 guy suicides to the boss pref somebody who can tank for a long time solo, that person res's up, heals himself to full, glid…

• Quote from Lahire: “Quote from Galeas: “OK a bit more details now. As you can see we included this small event because we wanted to have something as fast as possible. It doesn't mean that the solution will be delayed a lot. At this point I don't know when we can have it but we should know more next week definitely. Regarding the Mirash and Prometun. We all do agree that Mirash is accessible to everyone pretty fast. I know that Prometun is harder but if it is another incentive for people combine…

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Misto - - PvP

Quote from Noctis: “i didnt waste more than 70 APES to +25 any item, and I made over 10 of them; most of them took 30-40 apes~ 230 legendary stones, my shitty purple item still not 15 now its +14 and im waiting for red stones in hero trials ” I only managed to +25 1 item and that took me 372 apes, every item I did from 15-20 was between 50-150 apes, spent over 1k apes on my full armour + weap (and shield+sword) to have only 1 item at +25 and rest at 20-22, imagine my luck in this patch :v

• Server Merge Discussion

Misto - - General Discussion

Quote from Rinnie: “Quote from Misto: “crying.png ” why are you like this ” You love it

• Server Merge Discussion

Quote from t0re: “Oh gosh few days passed after 2nd transfers and all those antri elitists that transfered to deyla are already pissing me off with their rushes in all instances wasting me more time than cleaning and then arguing with me pretty sure i will be asking if ppl are from antri if i dont know them before joining groups from now on. ”

• Quote from Evita: “even worse: why do people get pvp gear if they don't pvp (which leads me back to wtf are there soulstones in HT....) ” In the past the best gear you could get to do anything ingame was pvp gear so better to just 1 set of ap gear than 1 set of ap and 1 set of pve gear when there was no benefit to it. People like to have nice stuff even if they don't do anything with it, same irl, people waste money on shiny things 24/7 that they don't use the day after they bought it. About LoK…

• PvP noob needs advice

Misto - - Gladiator

Quote from t0re: “i said condition, not activation(havent tested for the activation of that skill myself so idk). knockdown, knockback, aetherhold, spin are all physical conditions, their activation can be either magic or physical skil(with its phys or magic dmg). They cannot overwrite each other. as for the pvp at the current meta its fast pace so moving slowly for the parry unless u purposedly wanna proc the coutner leech is not a good idea, but this is a bit more advanced stuff (unless for so…

• SERVER refresh rates

Misto - - Help & Questions

Human stupidity never ceases to amaze me

• Quote from Kelekelio: “ever since 1.5, every time someone would try to do a gear check on me, i would end the conversation and block that person. If someone needs to mentally jerk himself to an irrelevant number, by all means, do it, but I dont need to be a part of it. edit: Now i also block anyone who spams dps meter results. ” I'm not sure why you think having high dps is irrelevant, people have jobs and other things that are higher priority and they want to get stuff done in aion with the lim…

• Quote from t0re: “no dps= no chance especially that almost all content was with time limit, and some still is. And i hope u wont go and say like misto ridicilous stuff like that u can do narakali with 72 chars in 65 gear for example ” What is ridiculous about what I said, there really isn't a timer for ez mode until you get to 50% of the boss and even then you can take 20 mins. For some reason you fail to understand 1 fundamental thing about most pve content which is you need either of the follo…

• SERVER refresh rates

Quote from failboat: “You won't get an answer because that explanation is like for primary school students, so they can understand basic terms. See above, someone already understood something else. ” Because 99% of people in aion are not technical at all and don't understand anything no matter how much you tell/explain things to them. Also Cl_Cmdrate 128 Cl_Updaterate 128 rate 50000 Good luck finding out from GF how much data 1 person is allowed to send / receive per sec as well as how many time…

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

Quote from Shaokahnn: “I have a question, i have 2 accounts and one of them has conflict and im moving my elyos to deyla, the second account has 8chars lv66+ and it will take 7 days to delete the char. Therefore i cannot create a conflict before merge on that account. Will i be able to still create conflict or apply so that my second account is able to move to deyla, after first week of merge. As far as i know the transfer windows will be up for 3 or 4 weeks after the merge. Im on antriksha serv…

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

Quote from terent: “My question is: I have a character on a conflicted server named Xyz. I will move it to Deyla, where I already have a character named Xyz which I dont really use as a main anymore (different class). Anyways, I understand that Deyla char will keep its name, and therefore my main char will receive a name change ticket. Will it be possible by any means (support for example) move the name change ticket to that older character? I dont want to delete it and its on the same account. …

• Treasure island scoring?

Quote from Pokey: “But why are people staying at the last jump before the finish line and not crossing it? ” Once you finish you can kill yourself to get tp'd back to slow people if you wanna be a tryhard baddie

• Quote from Sophisticated: “Clerics should heal, Bard should support and do medium damage, Glad should be tanky and use aoe stumbles, templar should be charging and pulling, ranger and sin to be hit and run, sm to disable enemies and lower theur defences, nothing should beat a sorcerer in damage. But wait, everyone is now a tank, everyone can dps and even a cleric can do more dps then sorc. Bothing wrong there. lel ” Now? When has it been any different? Aion is not WoW, any class can tank, any cl…

• Quote from Click: “PvE Ranks says nothing about a player - go search my bard or my gladi. It doesn’t reflect anything - cuz there you won’t find any run of me tryharding or caring enough to have sick dps, the only thing I care of is mechanic awareness and finishing the boss. ” Doesn't know how to kite boss in Tower when cleric is para to stop our team dying, 10/10 Mechanic awareness Quote from Click: “Then again many people get selfish about dps and their “pve Rank” and forget about boss mechani…

• Quote from Ironskin: “Quote from Misto: “Quote from Ironskin: “Quote from Misto: “Quote from Helkeheri: “@Misto Played myself? Nah. I respect that you are knowledgeable about the game, and probably the most skilled player i know. Regardless, when you talk about Nara being possible at 72 in whatever gear, i am frowning. Even more so knowing what kind of ppl you are going nara with. Do make a 72 nara run, with randoms from lfg. And you'll know what i meant. When half your alliance is only auto att…