Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 79.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I wouldn't complain if they made them higher, it's just that they were the "least bad" for that chest in particular, especially considering the price.

• Fixed price 100% ancient form and more stuff in the shop would be great, but if you really want to keep it RNG, at the very least bring back decent rate ones such as the Terrific Transformation Chest.

• AION 2

[NICK]daishinkansama - - Daeva's Playground

Quote from Akyraan: “yeah nyerking mobile games.... some parts of the trailer are like reworked vision trailer stuff from 2013 anyways XD lazy as fk ” You mean from 2009

• @Galeas Do not ignore all this negative feedback from the playerbase. Address it please, at the very least tell us you'll inform the ones making such decisions at Gameforge that they screwed up, and to at least bring it back up to a minimum of 2 Legendary Enchantment Stones per Holy Upgrade Serum.

• @Galeas Very bad move. You either got it right from the start, or you shouldn't have "fixed" it a week after the episode was out, basically making a fool out of hundreds of players who acted in a certain way towards the items in question because of what Gameforge itself told them. The exchange would've been the same for everyone, so no real problem was there, now you willingly created one by going back on your word. You literally just damaged the players and yourselves as a company by taking thi…

• Quote from Applepie: “Quote from [NICK]daishinkansama: “Tested. ” Mind asking how you tested it?Because basing on powerbook legendary gear +15 will have 161 pvp att/254 pvp def and ultimate gear +0 will have 150 pvp att/150 pvp def- atleast on armor piece i was checking it was like that ” Wear Legendary +15 → check damage Wear Ultimate +0 → check damage Result: Ultimate +0 already stronger than Legendary +15 Quote from SoulCatcher: “@Galeas waiting for fixes in the list of exchange for pvp acces…

• 6.2 First Info

[NICK]daishinkansama - - General Discussion

Quote from Daeny: “Quote from [NICK]daishinkansama: “Ultimate +0 is stronger than Legendary +15. ” But thats your opinion or you actualy tested that ? ” Tested. Quote from Parra: “========================================================================================================== + 25 High Archon Commander’s/ High Guard Commander’s Gives Legendary +15 ?? that is really bad we did not have save spot at 25+ Atleast we should have Ultimate +15 Korea and NA have mutch better gear exchange and …

• Quote from faker: “When the release is October early or late Sept I will agree about my mistake, dont worry ” Oh, I do not worry.

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Daeny: “Quote from Rym: “I'm well aware that a yellow geared player cannot hope to kill a purple geared player, and a purple geared player cannot hope to kill a red geared player. ” Yes you right, but its not the same, the gap between yellow-purple its like 3 times bigger than purple-redWhat i mean is that yellow vs purple or red its unnaceptable for anyone, but purple vs red... there will be discussion about it because of the enchant level. Actualy the level of enchantment is what re…

• 6.2 First Info

Estima will be exchanged for Gold Bars, not kinah.

• Signet Silence is not removed in 6.2

• 6.2 First Info

It's shared throughout all characters on the account.

• Quote from Shaoron: “Quote from [NICK]daishinkansama: “Quote from Shaoron: “Quote from [NICK]daishinkansama: “Quote from Shaoron: “Quote from Niv: “So was there an official statement that we are getting it around the end of summer? ” No, people are just extremely delusional and very positive. ” How does it feel to be wrong? I wouldn't know~ ” We both know it wont be September, but October. Anyway, gz kid ” Quote from faker: “From my experience august / october means october or even later so yeah…

• Quote from Shaoron: “Quote from [NICK]daishinkansama: “Quote from Shaoron: “Quote from Niv: “So was there an official statement that we are getting it around the end of summer? ” No, people are just extremely delusional and very positive. ” How does it feel to be wrong? I wouldn't know~ ” We both know it wont be September, but October. Anyway, gz kid ” Quote from faker: “From my experience august / october means october or even later so yeah no chances to hit the end of the summer, he was right …

• Quote from Shaoron: “Quote from Niv: “So was there an official statement that we are getting it around the end of summer? ” No, people are just extremely delusional and very positive. ” How does it feel to be wrong? I wouldn't know~

• Quote from Shaoron: “Quote from [NICK]yiula: “Quote from Sparx: “Quote from Raidon: “Quote from Sparx: “There is no source, just assumptions Wait for the next Daevas Tavern video for more informations about the update ~ Sparx ~ ” Do you have an assumption for Daeva tavern video date? xD ” Hopefully in the next week, but I can't promise anything. Just wait a littlebit.~ Sparx ~ ” Any real news?We are all hoping for the middle of august for this dreaming 6.0 (.2) Thanks ” Middle August? That's ver…

• Quote from Sophisticated: “2nd minion skill which now requires level 3 evolution will be enabled automatically without reaching level 3 next patch. I dont know why I even need to explain this. ” You need to explain this for your own sake, as it makes us realize your beliefs are incorrect and we can then help you get a more scrupulous look at reality by informing you on how it actually is. Both Skill1 & Skill2, which are obtained respectively at level 1 and level 3, are completely revamped and di…

• Rejoice, it's going to be at the end of summer.

• Minions in 6.2 aren't even close to being as OP/gamebreaking as they are now.

• Quote from Raidon: “Quote from Kadex: “Quote from Raidon: “waiting for 6.0 that is due this August/September. ” eksdeeeeeeeee ” Every other patch (2.0 3.0 4.0 5.0) launched in late August / early September. I don't think 6.0 will be different. ” It won't, people just like to be unrealistically pessimistic