Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Show us your character's FACE

Melkor - - Art corner

p0Q82NH.jpg I gave my SM a new outfit and i'm obsessed with it

• Interserver: Fun storytime

Melkor - - Daeva's Playground

Quote from ScreamCheese: “This tread has a very good chance to turn into another LFG (intra-server). Don't get me wrong i enjoy reading some of those :'D Thing is there is no proof that w/e u guys saying here is truth . Looks to me like another bragging/ *** size comparing/drama making /attention seeking thread. I just felt like to point it out, but pls dont mind me and go on ~ Ppl love eeeeet ” Let people have fun. Nobody mentions a name, so let people bragging and making drama, even if its pos…

Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “I wish i could had time this patch to lvl up my cler. Sometimes i took him out to heal lok runs back in 5.1 and it was 67-68 on full hyperion set and could manage somehow. But took him out to help players bored of waiting that i knew and had good dps. i dont even wake him up from his slumber nowdays ” Today its easy to heal Lok. I usually heal this on DPS, so a full heal cleric shouldnt have a problem, so just try it! Quote from Evita: “and those are the reasons why I …

Ohh I have so many stories to tell. I hope my english is good enough to understand Once I was LOK with my Sorc. I was low level (70 or something like that) and then there was this lvl 71 sorc with scion gear. I had Fallusha/Apollon mix at this time Suddenly the other sorc started to flame me, because I'm such a bad player and i always make mistakes and so on. My boyfriend was with his lvl 75 bard also in this group and he played the same way as I do. The sorc said "[name of my boyfriend} is very…

• Hello I’m Sparx

Melkor - - Introductions

Quote from Sirkka: “This week my HT party isn't available. What now? ” Go random if you're a masochist

• Quote from t0re: “that depends on what they want to actually do and how experienced are they as "gamers" but generally not having enchanted armor means u have a lot less hp and if phys class a loooooot less dmg too my asmo sorc is struggling coz i dont have my armor enchanted yet and i dont think i am bad player ” I agree. My sorc only have the weapon and the chest on +15 and for Nara I need to put every CP i can get from estimas into health, because otherwise i couldn't reach the 20k hp. Its al…

• Nicknames

Melkor - - General Discussion

Quote from Erik: “Some NPC names are blocked You could ask support to change your name to those names, but they stopped doing it a few months ago due to ''technical difficulties'' =S ” I asked them twice in the last month to change the name of a character into a name which was blocked and they did it both times

• I dont want to be rude but... why get the summer outfit (7 days) destroyed after 23 hours? Aion0159.jpg

• Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “is a mess? the only issue there is that there are too many people but that is the fun. Atiny BIT of competition. ” I get my kills when I'm staying at one or two location where the mobs spawn, wait and kill everything which spawns here until finally some raging assassines spawn. Idk, otherwise i also stay 2 hours there. I dont know whats so funny about that... Quote from Kadex: “can the kill quest for 3 raging calyda priest/ tehra assasin for an all powerfull enchantmen…

• Bonus : 200% XP Perma

Melkor - - Suggestions

Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “Link them your weapon/gear. If that doesnt work, whoever is leading that run is an idiot. ” Unfortunately, you cant whisper someone server-wide and people dont look at pveranks.

Melkor - - Suggestions

Quote from Kadex: “if u lvl ur char actively, getting to 73 - 74 isnt a problem neither long lasting. even with the current xp rate. still i voted for yes cause i always supported ideas for exp events. 6.2 shouldnt be that far away and theres no reason to not let ppl lvl their mains or even alts easier to 75. ” My Sorc is 73, exist for 2 months and I dont play this char much. I only do things like Adma for EP and Shugo gold and sometimes Lib for Supps. If you really play active, there isn't a pr…

Melkor - - Suggestions

Quote from t0re: “um to have even moore 75s with scion? ” We already have so many 75s who can't play their class or have no gear, it wouldn't make much difference if there are some more of them.

• Quote from Lahire: “And don't forget luna alting ” I love to apply with my 73 luna alt (who have no gear) at 73+ groups for lib or adma/ele

• The clerics i mentioned weren't the actual heal, but the heal died so they had to heal. The group wasn't THAT good geared and we had to be very careful, but it was possible and that's the point. The cleric also had good dps in the end, but it wouldn't be possible if the group is full of braindead people who play the same way as they would if the cleric is full on heal. You are right, I also think you shouldnt heal it on dps if it isn't necessary. But anyways, it's non of my businesses how the cl…

• I dont know why dps clerics bitching about healing. I know a dps cleric who build a group and search for healclerics for lok... You can heal EVERY instance on hybrid and everything lower than piton on dps. A friend of mine healed piton on full dps and it wasn't a problem at all. I know clerics who even heal narakkalli EM on DPS and I also know chanter, who can heal the entire group at the endboss alone (the cleric died). I also play my (main)cleric rather on dps than on heal but I would never sa…

• Quote from Gfis: “Well, a lot depends on your group as well. In LoK. Mainly their positioning. Splitting damage on Disgrace Strike, running away after Magical Hook (Tho, if the cleric uses 5k shield or gets panoply it won't be pulled and can dispell and/or heal, cuz he won't be binded) evade/block/parry/shield Targeted Smashing Strike, running away from the group if targeted by Merciless Tyrant or Labyrinth Charge, and avoiding the damn orbs on Mezaris. PS. if i see someone getting constantly pu…

• Quote from Gfis: “And yeah, we kinda strayed from main topic. I suggest OP to go server wide. And in case you are a cleric. LoK and GoK (at least 1st boss) can be healed perfectly fine in lok gear + hp stones with heal stigmas at 66. ” Yes, if you know what to do. But there are many clerics who want the dps to tank megarion so that he don't get buffed because they are afraid they cant heal this with healing wind. Or they have all heal stigmas, make no dmg but can't dispel. These clerics are ofte…

• Sm Asmo side searchs for Nara NM/HM

Melkor - - Cross-Server

Hi! I'm searching for a Nara NM/HM group. I'm currently on Thor/Asmo (switching to Deyla). I have no experience in NM or HM but I watched videos so I kinda know how it workes. My stats are 6200 Mboost and 1050 Mcrit (when I'm at home I will post a screenshot). I have full greywolf +6 and enhanced fallusha orb +19. (currently, don't blame me, my orb isn't 20 after more than 200 apes ) My pveranks: aionpveranks.com/Character/ARM/index?character=42777 I speak german (fluent) and english (I understa…

• Quote from Sirkka: “You look on PvERanks for LoK because GoK doesn't work out? Even if you have these people that deal no damage, run away from Disgrace Strike, never turn an artifact and train 90% of the group with the transformation debuff you'll still make it ” Sure I'll make it, but I don't want to carry these people. If they are new users, it's okay, I'll show them the instance. I don't even mind if some people don't have the best gear (because it's just lok), but i expect brain. Maybe that…

• Quote from SkeeveAahz: “Many ppl look at pveranks for the player and decide about it. ” Yes but It's ridiculous to look on pveranks for Lok but unfortunately i have to, even if they are 75. Yesterday I had 3 75's who didn't knew how the 3. boss in garden worked and they made less dmg than my chanter. But the most below 74 who apply for Lok don't even have any entrys at PvEranks. (I usually take them anyways just to find out that there is a reason why they don't have entrys)