Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Enchant gear simulator

Magistone - - General Discussion

Quote from failboat: “Quote from Magistone: “No but the libraries are different for each language, can even work differently....PROBLEM: I haven't been told this. I experienced it.PROBLEM: even in chaos is order. Please shut up when you know nothing you're talking about, ty ” dude, you're delusional at best. you have no idea what you're talking about. i suggest you start slowly with some computer science classes when you grow up. ” and I suggest you shutting up Quote from nay: “@Magistone are yo…

• Enchant gear simulator

Quote from failboat: “Quote from Magistone: “Last I have in my mind now, is that it’s JavaScript. And I’m quite sure that the in-game rng is not JS. This can affect the success rate too. If you can make it with the exact formula, it would be way more real but you cannot pass that it’s JS so it can work in any browser... ” language has nothing to do with it. nowadays every language has libraries behind to make more of a real rng. besides, we are not using the same processors and algorithms as in …

• Enchant gear simulator

Quote from Rym: “Quote from Magistone: “Quote from Rym: “The formula of the simulator is actually fundamentally correct. ” Then explain me how 2 characters can have huge difference in luck overall... ” The same way that freaking random on LFG gets legendary mastarius from their very first contract and I will only get mine after I pay to win hard on the shugo game, shugo tomb and the lottery during christmas, and MAYBE EVEN SO MAYBE I won't get any legendary. That's how. ” take 1 item and compare…

• Enchant gear simulator

Quote from Rym: “The formula of the simulator is actually fundamentally correct. ” Then explain me how 2 characters can have huge difference in luck overall...

• Enchant gear simulator

Quote from Seishi: “Quote from Magistone: “as we know that some locations are less likely to fail. ” Do you have valid source or the source is "dude believe me"? ” Quote from xSaidou: “Quote from Magistone: “that some locations are less likely to fail ” I love this type of tinfoil hat theories! It always making my day! xD ” I do... to answer both of you... enchanting anywhere in the world except panda broker (b4 6.0 came I haven't played since the update) I couldn't pass +12... when I went there…

• Enchant gear simulator

It’s a good thing but it has 1 huge problem: We don’t know what exact formula is used to calculate success/failure as we know that some locations are less likely to fail. Due to that we need the exact formula but this is good for clear RNG.. Another thing I noticed is that it goes up by 2 quite often, not sure if I was just lucky. Last I have in my mind now, is that it’s JavaScript. And I’m quite sure that the in-game rng is not JS. This can affect the success rate too. If you can make it with t…

• The feeling when you fit condition 2 but not condition 1

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Magistone - - PvP

@Kelekelio since people are complaining, I have a question. Have they changed the rates between 6.2 and 6.5? If that’s so, how much does it differ?

• Quote from NoaimDeyla: “i rate this 10/10, absolutely majestic also what the fck did i just read ” hell yeah that's absolutely the top story... I'd go for 11/10

• Quote from failboat: “Quote from Magistone: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Magistone: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Michu: “Dang what a great mod! U guys knew GF is trash, they always were and always will be, so come to NA alrdy, sure 6.2 will be better there, much more events than eu (so more ways to get transformation bs?) and no gold pack bs, so u can keep ur kinah/rl money! XD and no, there aren't bots/gold sellers, trust me, I'm playing there. Maybe they remove "the good transformati…

• Quote from failboat: “Quote from Magistone: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Michu: “:nothingtoseehere: ” go play na with the bots roaming there and even more p2w shop. oh wait the servers are dead there. ” Tell me what you consider P2W on NA shop if we omit items available only during events... Personally I find EU way more p2w ” why omit the events? they made that region more p2w but it's not like ours are free or at least some of them. why do you consider eu more p2w? in na you don't have ac…

• Quote from failboat: “Quote from Michu: “ ” go play na with the bots roaming there and even more p2w shop. oh wait the servers are dead there. ” Tell me what you consider P2W on NA shop if we omit items available only during events... Personally I find EU way more p2w

• pc build for aion

Quote from iSTAN: “For me is clear that the guy wanna get a new rig. Talking about overclocking and delidding to a guy who clearly has no clue about computers is too much imo. If he buys a K processor because you say it's better, he probably will never overclock it. I just wanted to help the guy, but this thread is turning to sh*t. I'm out, peace ! ” I'm not saying it's better, I'm saying you cannot overclock non-K CPU and when he wants the best FPS he needs OCable CPU with delid to get the high…

• pc build for aion

Quote from yaminote: “like many ppl said,single core performance cpu and if u can try ramdisk also.. ramdisk make diffrence at loading screen to bmr,runat,dred teleport another map and during siege its help to read faster.. search on youtube for it.. ” You don't want to spend RAM on that... even if you have AION on different drive than system it speeds up a lot... I'd rather go for PCI SSD disk

• pc build for aion

Man the game is playable with Core 2 Quad, R7 240, 4GB RAM DDR2 I think he's jsut asking for FPS, that's why I wrote the long post but it's not all, sometimes connection can fk up a bit, just sayin' What I'd like to know exact names of the components so that I'm able to tell if he has quality ones or nah. If he wants top FPS, just refer to my post above

• pc build for aion

Quote from iSTAN: “@yosefxx Apparently you haven't learn anything from our replies. Better just tell us ur budget and we'll try to recommend you the best rig u can get in ur budget ” Why would he buy new PC when he has 8th gen Intel and Gtx 1060?

• pc build for aion

Aion's engine is older and is based that it can use up to 2 cores so GPU doesn't play the game here, you're okay with what you have. You can play on 10 years old builds just FYI now about your "FPS meter".. since you need high single-core performance I'd suggest 8th gen Intel CPU which you can OC. 8400 is not OCable, you'll need 8600k or better 8700k, anyway the best option for OCing is 8086k that one is guaranteed to get to at least 5GHz. Delid the CPU so you can OC it at least a bit to a lot m…

• Game crashes on start up

Magistone - - Help & Questions

try googling the error... Is there even anybody who can do that without getting this advice? And btw CCleaner is sh*t

• Game crashes on start up

Magistone - - Help & Questions

Error message or crash without any message?

• Quote from Click: “"Verbraucherschutz" or consumer protection won't do anything, the description in Aion Shop clearly states, that cards are generated at random with some having a lower chance than others. Basically you play the lottery in a virtual world here, if you don't win, it is your fault, you are responsible for yourself and for your actions (playing in a lottery, knowing the risk of getting nothing). You can invest 10k € in Online Poker and lose everything in one game, same here, you ca…