Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 940.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Enjoykin: “Enchant system as on korean version(1:1),we just dont have enough stones for progressing. ” I know, but the fact Korea has it doesnt mean its correct and fair. in 5.* you knew that you can do at least average gear 75+15 and then 80+15. Usually didnt fail gear before +10 with apes. Now you can spend everything you farmed for 2 months just to enchant 1 part. And succes isn't guaranteed

• i farm actively and have seen only one crit +58 for whole 6.2. Well nerfed by NCSoft/GF, and one guy needs about 100 of them for full gear. Idk where is logic

• Have fun. Now you will have it

• It's result of huge p2w, random enchantment system (challenging even for old players) and nothing interesting to do in game: Pve instances 12-men are done by 6 and 6-men - done by 3-4 already on 2nd month. Pvp instances - less than before and no rewarding. But personally for me the most frustrating was nerf of templars, but who cares - indeed, only 23 templars in arena of discipline ranking from all servers.

• Crazed anomos

Desperation - - Suggestions

the same about deyla elyos - we dont take anomos mostly I gave up doing it: one overgeared dps like gunner/ranger just hold it by his incredible dps and move to asmobase. Apparently elyos side doesnt have such players, so would support suggestion maybe to have 2 anomos at the same time and not near bases.

• 1) Balance I am not sure that you can do anything here, but its terrible. Rangers, sms and especially chanters with healing more than clers (!) is something ridiculous. 2) Enchantment I did 4 parts of legendary gear +15 with less than 100 leg stones meanwhile my friend spent 200+ for 1 part. And there is no any sources of getting leg stones in so huge amounts. Must be some compensations for ppl with so bad rates/luck. As I mentioned in another topic, for example, to be able to not only upgrade g…

• What stigma to +9?

Desperation - - Cleric

Main rules: - dont use healing servant stigma. - use ripple of purification only to pre-dispel cc. And if enemy doesnt have cc classes, then use as extra-heal - Sprint stigma is better than Blind for group pvp cause blind is easy dispelled

• Bring back Esterra

Desperation - - General Discussion

I prefer Tia eye as the best pvp location. You can say it's perfect for zerging, but when everyone is tired to zerg in 4.6, it was perfect for 1v1.

• It's all about luck, but this rng must be tamed. At least by giving some guaranteed gear after 100+ fails. Or by making possibility to craft completed gear+15, but with much more resources to avoid this impossible RNG (that will cost, for example, as price of additional 50-70 legendary stones) Why did i do +10 leg part +15 for less than 20 leg stones while my friend after 20 leg stones still have legendary ring +6? You dont believe it is possible? You are just lucky. I have been recording every …

• Legendary box and skills

oke, and to lose any 6v6 vs 2 chanters only cause they have protection spell and you dont, your suggestion is fine

• Quote from iSTAN: “Cringe? i feel like this is a hate reply idk why. I'm so sick of this type of people crying cuz some1 is choosing an easier way. Please stop. IF this wasn't the case then i'm sorry ” no, you understood correctly. easy=not interesting

• Thanks for interesting event, as always useful for players that want some pvp. 5.* - gold arena, kamar, swb pvp, x2 runat, glory arena, x5 coops, aods and chaos. 6.* - 1 runat, x10 aod and coops. Less pvp is the way. Event are the same during years. Any pvp events in close 5 years?

• Legendary box and skills

Problem: can't get drop of needed Legendary skill. Literally you can obtain the same skill even 100 times in a row. Some words: Why don't you or NCSoft implement useful feature for ppl who isn't lucky enough in terms of Legendary skills? For example, I do narakalli runs everyweek for 4-5 chars (16-20 runs in total), got shugo many times, boxes with Legendary skills - more than 10 times, also some in 6-men instances, but never seen the most needed skill while some ppl got it in first weeks. And I…

• About Barus Ninja Guys

Desperation - - PvE

added 2 more smartasses to blocklist, ty

• HA. HA. HA. always liked these moments

• All these ppl who say about sieges/arena ranking - be real and try to log in game instead of theory description. Never got any ultimate for 2nd place at siege, also its very hard to get 1st rank at siege and high rank in arena - if you play not proper class as templar or play with not so op geared friends that will carry you, you have zero chance. So, I was talknig about real way of farm Ultimate stones that can be done may not by the most of players, but by all decent ones. It means next (for e…

• After a bit more than 100 contracts got 2nd ancient contract, partly for my class (Popoku). Just statistics

• Farmed actively last 3 days (cause need mats for upgrade). Got x5 treasures and 0 keys atm.

• Siege issue - stage 2

Desperation - - General Discussion

I also wanted to vote for 20-30 mins siege instead of 20-30 mins sieges+30-40 mins of afk