Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 105.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Judai - - General Discussion

(Insulting) spam -Senpai

• STOP SAYING GAME IS DEAD!!

Quote from Rebelbabe: “@Opranger I am not quite sure what to make of your posts, what your objectives are. In some ways you seem, what I used to call a clever troll, but not experienced enough to avoid getting posts censored. Sometimes the posts seem like someone throwing all the worst things in the game into post to provoke others to defend the game with all the good things in it that make it worth playing regardless of the bad.. bit like a devils advocate/reverse psychology. You ask people to …

• do one as templar at lvl 72

• UNION SERVER IS DOWN!!!!!

Its just that GF servers arent used to having server pop at 60% from aioninfo.

Quote from Guds: “Quote from Opranger: “Aion long ago just like frankenstein is just mashed dispaired expensive and senseless absurd.NC Soft proves its reputation. 99% people that experienced its previous projects won't ever touch new with 10 feet pole. Language please -senpai ” Jesus Christ, this game had the potential to be among the best MMOs ever. Aion is not dead at all. 6.0 Hype, many players are already returning to the game. Deyla is as busy as ever. Merge to come soon. New managers that…

• Problem is how overpriced everything is here.

• Quote from failboat: “We kinda start equal anyway. You get gold (ancient) gear +5 if you have your old gear under under +30. That is kinda of a scam because the gold gear you get it free. ” Wow first time agreeing with this dude

• 6.0 First Info

The "ancient" tier is kinda pointless anyway, you get somewhat decent gear from camps and campaing quests including bracelet and plume. There are 2 ways to get new tier items, first is enchanting 1 piece to +15 and then using hard af materials to get to breakthrough to next tier. Other way is using magical crafting, granted it needs "proc" item to proceed to next tier, but I'd say its the way to go.

• maxresdefault.jpg

• Quote from failboat: “It started like that, yes. Now it's more than that, obviously. Once I made my main account 80/80 and after that +20 more, things started to be easy. You don't need to farm kinah to buy GP, I got a lot of kinah in other ways than farming, but all GP are bought with kinah indeed. GP was around 100m-110m in November, at some point it was like 170m but now its like 140m-150m on broker, and cheaper in normal shops, as last week I got some for 120m. I do LoK on 2 characters, rest…

• @failboat Will you ever present some of your ideas as have been requested already by multiple users. Removed insults -senpai

• If you truly wanna master AT you better learn how to non weave slideshot, will boost ur gameplay by alot. Helps to keep u mobile 24 7 without any delay, allows easy covering on moving targets without any delay to do continious damage and more.

• Quote from Amazeballs: “@JustQuestions I really hope you are being sarcastic, there is no need for a new server, fix the existing ones. This is one of the reasons I suggested the fix on the HP system, so at least new players could at least imagine getting to a higher rank. ” I agree aion eu, cant afford any new servers ever again. But from what I talked to KR players is that, people on old servers would get insane headstart compared to new players and gear diffrence is insane in 6.0 Person with …

• 6.0 First Info

I mean you can use pots for legendary xforms, and gear diffrence between makes a more diffrence than kalsinel ever will.(Ancient/Legendary/ultimate) if you have any of those and opponent has higher one you will most likely lose. Also if u enchant stigmas u get +2 slots and +5 to all stigma skills if all stigmas are +10 so total +15 all stigma skills.

• So failboat explain what is the special use of ranks atm, what is so good about it that its worth throwing hunders of euros to achive it and if you lose your rank its the end of the world cause you cant transform? Hes also right about gold packs. Current veteran rewards are basically horrendus as well. Only good things are serums. I don't know what fetish you have about defending the publisher and current game state so feriously, I mean okay you like it a bit. But cmon relax will you?

• High ping

Judai - - Help & Questions

Wtfast and similar programs won't do much unless you have bad badrouting, will mostly stabilise ping(does for me). You can try it free with pingzapper or wtfast. If your ping is still bad compared to the distance you live from the servers then only thing you can do is consult your ISP.

• Can't decide

Sorc

Quote from failboat: “In their defense, those that vote are under 1% of the community and they are usually the salty ones. ” Yeah, the events are so good am I right ? Tell me what is so good about any of the events. Quote from failboat: “Quote from Sebivine: “aka merge new servers with least populated old ones ” Someone that gets it! This merge was never about old servers. They even said if they feel like there's a need for another merge they will do it. This is strictly about new created server…

LUL @ notdead

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Judai - - Suggestions

Quote from Wixi: “So what´s the point of the merge? losing more players, having more problems with names/ranks/houses/languages. ” Really? Not saying atm is good time to merge, but in the end it doesn't matter, people will quit anyway cause game is absolute dog **** atm. "names/ranks/houses/languages." Real problems LUL , most retarded things