Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Targeting MySelf

Mocton - - Help & Questions

I just found out it works thank you m8 i forgot about it since I haven't played in a while

• Targeting MySelf

Mocton - - Help & Questions

Is there any key that I can press to target my self in game without clicking my avatar

• Quote from Galeas: “I forwarded already some time ago that a lot of you want more Xp boosts. that is why we had one recently, and probably we will have more in the future. But for now there is no plan for a permanent 250%. ” There is no need for a 24/7 XP boost but at least in weekends would be ok 150% or 200 boost (or as i suggested 250)

• Weekends XP event

Mocton - - Suggestions

Add 250% XP event every Weekend

• Quote from pervertpeewee: “Dont blame GF for that, Before all Went elyos and other ppl did look what server got the most dominated race and then joined in, now you cry when Asmo having some bigger numbers? get real dude and now have an taste of how it does feel beeing the underdog faction. ps gameforge doing an great job in both balance evrything and also doing all other good stuff for us players, so stop making insults and trow dirt as soon it dont fits you have an great weekend ” And what are …

• Quote from Pokey: “every other server is Ah well gameforge can be proud to say they drestroyed a brilliant game instead of exploring what the game could become to what it is now and if they 6.0 is fo No to resurrect them the got it wrong so very wrong the damage has been done ” Wait, there is actually a server with good ballance between Asmos and Elyos

• 6.0 First Info

Mocton - - General Discussion

Why does the last 2 apply only on Korea i am pretty sure they should apply in EU too why the only map that i as a Elyos i dont want to be removed is Heiron witch remains in Korea version Vetron Eltnen and Theombos or whatever is called are and if EU keeps them forever will be zones with no interesting quest I hope EU will decide to stick with those since we all go trough this zones like is nothing w/out even reading the quest lines sometimes And ofc it would be awesome if they bring the 6.0 patc…

• Gold Pack Modification's

Mocton - - Suggestions

The biggest problem is that the Gold Pack is mandatory to enjoy the game, and if you try to buy it with ingame currency at lower level is basicly impossible and for people who don't know how to manage the money ingame will be doomed and forced to pay to get the gold pack

Mocton - - Suggestions

You really don't get it do you, first of all me reaching end level and gearing up without paying a dime is one pathetic atempt to save the god damn game in EU and prove that is actually free.and just so you know i had bought Aion when Assault on Balaurea came out,I DON'T MIND PAYING FOR A SUBSCRIPTION BUT I HATE THE FREE TO PLAY LIE.(The Gold Pack is not worth buying because it's just removing some restriction and that's it the advantages that Gold Pack offers are free on different servers and i…

Mocton - - Suggestions

Dude i don't give a about Game Forge the only thing i care about is Aion because it's my favourite MMO and the real problem,and why Game Forge is able to do what they are doing is because they are the publisher for like 80% of the MMO's in Europe that is the problem they are able to do whatever they want because they don't care(Honestly if the rumors about A2 project being Aion 2 are true i hope in Europe NCsoft will be the publisher and not selling the right to Game Forge because that would be …

Mocton - - Suggestions

I've played on NA and i would start to play again,honestly the amount of European players there is insane,and belive me when i tell you that NA has no lack of player's,especially after the server merge, but you know at least they are trying and there you can play and also you have the option to buy stuff (mostly cosmetics) and from what i remember in NA there were no RIOTS started by the player base, you asked me why don't i play NA (Its pretty hard to enjoy the PVPVE while you have 500 ping, on…

Mocton - - Suggestions

Oh come one you all keep complaining about BOTS and Kinah Seller while they are not even the biggest problem in this game,and even if you think about it the GP is not good at all, please tell me how is that NA has no problem with that I've played NA until a few day's ago and never encountered SPAM from Kinah Sellers, and the BOTS i had encountered where inoffensive farming bots that didn't even bothered me at all so there is that just cut the crap out deal with the fact that GP is totally worthl…

Mocton - - Suggestions

I dont expect GameForge to do something that but atleast let me buy thing and make me pay to sell on the broker and i would be ok with that, just let me buy and ofc unlock the Personal Shop because that is realy stupid. I don't know if it's possible to trade without buy GoldPack but i will try today and if not that is even worse and they should remove the 'Free' from ''Free to Play''

Mocton - - Suggestions

GameForge you need to do something about that GoldPack, OK I get it that you want money to keep the servers up and running(liers we all know you are just moneyhungry) but at least let us buy from the TradeBrooker,without a GoldPack the best thing you can do is just grind infinitly for Gear,Level,Items and other stuff,those who dont have a gold pack can't even buy from a Personal Shop..WHAT THE HECK, i think you should learn a bit from NCSOFT NA because you f*cked up, the community is angry and t…