Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Senpai: “Quote from Miami: “can the administration answer when we have a real event and not a promo? ” We have events right now. They're not promo's. As long as I can remember there were keys sold on shop during events like shugo tomb but they were events and (almost) nobody called them promos. ” Because these events were actually rewardful with what we can do in game. Shugo tomb : f2p players get decent rewards. p2w players get decent rewards in larger quantity. Nowadays current even…

• Quote from Galeas: “1 - Some of the info in the events news were wrong: the one about Dredgion and possibility to get a key for all group, it's for one person instead (news was updated). 2 - The rest as far as I know is correct. ” 1 - Not even an apology. From 6 potential keys every run to 1. No words. 2 - Quote from ResIpsaLoquitur: “ • The luna promo table is wrong, there are instances requiring 20 luna to be reset, but also others requiring 30 (EDIT : Narakkali / Prometun require 30 at first …

• Quote from Galeas: “"People" implies several persons. "we have people with fully unlocked kaisinel" states that they are several which is, as I said, incorrect. Some people got ancient form from free contracts, so a few people that got it that way and some got only white and green and are not satisfied with the transformation they have. That's why there will be more opportunities to get contracts with events very soon also. Of course it is a matter of time before more people get kaisinel. That's…

• Quote from Behold: “yeah... can we have the 39coin legendary transformation pvp box again before the month is out ? Some ppl (including me and few friends) missed it as we were busy around x-mas time. ” This. Behold is back boys xd

• Quote from Keymaker: “Quote from Applepie: “Afaik there's just 1 Legendary Daevanion Skill Chest in games ID and i doubt NCs or GF can set up different drop rates for same item depending on where we get it ” There are lots of items in game which have 1 ID but give multiple items at different rates. It is not an equal chance, as that means every time u open a box u have 84% chance of not getting the duplicate common skill which due to the amount of shugo spawned and same skills u would have more …

• Quote from Aura: “150€ in 4 months is considered p2w? Wow. What is behold then? Besides, he spent on forms not ench stones so what nonsense are you spouting now? I got also full ultimate garrison besides 3 items and i didnt buy a single stone from shop. I had vr accounts tho ” I don't know in which planet you're living on but 150€ in such an empty game in it's current state is a lot. That shop doesn't deserve a single cent at all. Yeah nice argument, you didn't buy a single stone from shop but s…

• Quote from Potatosin: “i dont have big ego guys and i didnt p2w. I only spent 50 euros on the first bundle with forms in the shop to get dessert fox and another 50 at this new bundle with legendary forms but i got nothing xd. If u call this p2w then okay whatever. I just har vr accs before i start thats all and i bought one more vr acc . The guys with big ego are these who accuse ppl for p2w cus they have better progression than they do ) ” Dude u spent 100€ + u bought a VR acc in the last 4 mon…

• Quote from magebaby: “Quote from Potatosin: “Quote from [NICK]yushini: “Quote from Potatosin: “5 pieces left for full ultimate ! ” man you are an hard and huge p2w whales, everyone knows that... ” U are wrong but i like when ppl think that xd ” so let me get this straight... u start on nergal with 0 anything and u have full legendary+missing 5 ultimate pieces from full ultimate with 0 p2w?? i call BS... i used 106 legendary pvp stones to get my ultimate orb. unless u use hacks, there is no possi…

• Quote from Xanoa: “the answer of galeas There is no way to trade items in the game currently and using the broker to do so in-between your characters is a workaround that some people are using, so you use it at your own risks. The broker is a broker, it has never been a reliable way of trading items between your characters and it will never be. It is simply not designed for this and not meant to be used that way. It is a will from the developers side that items can't be traded between characters…

• Quote from Senpai: “Quote from ResIpsaLoquitur: “not even a post for weekly maintenance ” There was no maintenance ” And ? There is a message on the board anyways, no matter if the maintenance occurs or not. We couldn't know it until this morning. So wrong argument. Plus, how about the free daily Mysterious luna box that became bugged, uncraftable since the new year ? Do we have to take THIS as a "happy new year daevas !" message ? Kappa Plus, how about taking into consideration like ... all my …

• Quote from Watchcat: “@Galeas Could you share some information with us like How is it gonna be, rewarding system etc ? What will be the effect of current gold pack level on Platinerk System when you replace it ? ” Every 100 days of Gold Pack remaining on an account, you'll recieve 1x Ancient Keberium or smth equivalent. Don't expect anything good from them anymore. Not even a Happy new year mail, not even fireworks in a survey, not even a post for weekly maintenance, like EVERYBODY in the Aion E…

• Quote from Nuke: “Please spend your money on something else this year, they don't deserve anything after asking for feedback once again and slapping us with legendary rng box. If you have no clue donate to charity and buy flowers for your mother. ” This.

• Put your stigmas to +6 or +7 with other stigmas and then use stigma enchantment stones. Maybe purple ones are more likely to succeed than yellow ones but still, there aren't any enchantment rate table afaik.

• Quote from iSTAN: “"T2 items can now be produced through the Magical Crafting." Let's not fight now what gear is better You go ahead and upgrade ur genesis gear while some1 can craft aerot and smack ur a$$ in OW cuz of the gear difference. By the time u get full red flame that guy can have at least 4 items at +15 or even better, 7.0 is here and he's starting to craft t2 and u can't upgrade to t2 cuz ur ultimate is not even at +15 yet to be upgraded. But don't come back on the forums and cry abou…

• Quote from iSTAN: “Quote from ResIpsaLoquitur: “Probably we don't want to have a kind of "short term" gear we'll have to replace soon by the garrison one. We directly want to grind for the best gear, even if it is not the smartest choice, people are being even more long term players throught the updates. ” As far as I know, the next pvp gear that we'll get in 7.0 will be craftable, so imo even the red flame gear is short term =) ” The next best pvp gear or another Aerot like kind of gear ?

• Quote from Aura: “I dont understand why you guys are still crying about p2w on this patch, litteraly noone spend 10k€ to get 50 stones, the geared people that you see are people who actually dont wait for enchant stones to magically appear in their inventories, they craft so they can have ultimate without needing ench stones and at the same time having a stock of fragments to use to upgrade the garrison gear when they will have enchantment stones. Or they have tons of VR account. Yes there's a r…

• Posts that are completely off-topic can get censored, irregardless of you adding "I bet this will be censored". -Senpai

• platinerk E.T.A?

ResIpsaLoquitur - - General Discussion

It is useless to spam Galeas for further informations / ETA / etc. He'd repeat the same things over and over again. Things that would have destroyed the Blah-Blah-O-Meter from Nic, btw.

• platinerk E.T.A?

ResIpsaLoquitur - - General Discussion

Quote from Galeas: “Unfortunately it's not. You are right that if it would be the same, just changing the quests and rewards would have been enough (and faster). But due to the numerous bugs we had (rewards not being delivered mostly or quests not being completed)we decided to redesign the system entirely to hopefully fix those bugs. I wouldn't go too much into the details but, basically, it will have new quest types (more variety) and it will not work exactly the same way in the background. It …

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Doombolt: “In the past where was a shut down every week... don't tell me you had a patch every time, because that would means hundreds. ” Almost every time yes we had one or at least something that required a maintenance. Either a patch (fixing big or minor bugs) or something related to an event (removing items, deactivating/activating), or character transfers after merges. It's far from being the 1st time we don't have a maintenance running. ” With so many bugs an…