Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 64.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Griver83: “And why not let people get random ancient transformation contract with every GP? P.S. even with 30 days cd ” that's brilliant idea! nowdays buying GP does not make any sense for me... what give us GP? +2 entrance to HT???? posibility of trade items, in game where nothing special / worth can be traded by player-player (optionally main-alt)? @Galeas, could you forward this idea to GF staff ????

• the moral responsibility for this type of incident is borne by GF and NCSOFT - the more they inhibit the development of players and hinder their "normal" game, the more people will behave so horribly

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Grzyb - - General Discussion

Quote from Fregion: “A server restart will not fix that issue. We need a new crafting list for this year from NCsoft. ” Region would you explain it better? we are supposed to have a completely new list of item craftable from luna? with things whith we couldnt craft in 2018?

• taking into consideration the current situation with kina Im also vote for moving or also putting the machine in Lakrum! I do not want to waste kinach for teleports :< Im also hoping for changes in Shugo's Machine reward. The reward's price are too expensive, many people whith I know also think the same.... and on the top of that - having todays active Gold Pack is under question - cause the "rewards" are not too attractive .... (not tradeable to main character / not good enought / too expensive…

• Narakalli last boss

Grzyb - - PvE

I think that now narakkali is easier than before, no need to modyfy this instancezone Problem is with newbie who do not speak english or are afraid of saying "hey what to do on last boss, cause I have no idea?" prsonally I prefer honest people, if they speak english I can always explain them last boss mechanics kicking on serwer-wide? I do not like this idea, when I search for group members througt serwer-wide option I'm using "whisper option" before click "enter" and ask peole do they speak eng…

• the current project director heard about our complaining at topic of p4w (pay for win) and just taking some action like a real men! now this game is a completly new dimension of p4w (pay for waste) XDDDDDDDD well to be honest I will not be mad if during shugo game some people can acquire random usefull stuff (but definitly not the best like violet or kaisiel transformation/pots or not a boundle of kinach - Im felling that's not OK (they are like a bad joke just brutally throwing into center of f…

• if this would be like GF telling certain people (choosen random or by any calculation) to switch fraction just because of balance... it will be catastrophe (some people created groups in with they do everything together, some people are very social and want to keeps they friend list ect.) and I wouldn't be very happy about this... I also play with my friends and do not want to be apart from they... in other hand if this would be in the basis of people preference I think there will be a big chaos…

• I hope you trust that this will be fix next week will turrn into a fact. but reading the 'red note' in serwer-wide recruitment group (whith says that you must go to the instance etry and then creating a group) make me suspicious....meaby GF planned doing something lkike this for some time???? I do not like this change

• @Galeas - meaby it is possible to add an EXTRA NPC to the town of both fraction, in this particular NPC all chaacters would be able to go instancezone????? cause in unabalanced serwers situation is already very bad.... i am also a PVE player and donot fell very happy when a zerg of asmo killing me alone in open world :<

• Confusing senstence !

Quote from Sita: “there seems to be some confusion you can still enter server wide you just need to go to the entrance to apply there or form a group this was the case before 5.x anyway ” @Sita, @Galeas - can we expect that this mess will be repair in near future and we will be able using serwer-wide as day before today? for some instance the entry was showing up only when you fraction have a garnizon - thats big uncomfortable right now :< sometimes somebody from grup need to go to main town for…

• Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “I cant spend in cashop atm. Pretty low on funds this month. I dont really want to eat only white rice and apples this month just because a videogame. Videogames are for enjoy them, not to suffer them. ” I have a feeling that you so desperate and addicted to the computer game - have a break, go for a walk, and remember - you life do not depends on what gear you have in AION...

• I believe when @Galeas was says "this is not possible... not supported from NCsoft" he mean that it is not "impossible" but rather something like "this is too much work, GF do not want used this solution cause of hight probbality of mess everything" and yes this is an easiest option in terms of us, players to have balanced serwers... but when I think about many big and small things whitch one goes wrong during for example patch changes (example: a mess with adena to gold bar changes) im not sure…

• @Hitt, thank you it's genial! I was always feel soooo irrytating when it comes to search anything usefull when GP rewards were resetting! and I remember aion community suggested some fix of it but...well ..its was never come ;/

• Contract shop is ridicolous

it would be greatch xd but GF never doing that...we all know T_T

• NA economy changes

do they have a kina nerf as well? or they have lower price and unchanged kina price for selling item? anyone knows?

• New player

Im a pve player, my life is also frustrating XD 1. to check online: ask google 'aion eu online: and you will see all serwers status 2. I think that for pve the sorcers are the best! it is not litterally "range' class but... love it. For pvp purpose I think that a clerics/chanter are very good - try to kill it and do not lose patience XD mission imposible (if they well geared) 3. a very good advice from bottom of my heart: unless you play at least 1-2 months, do not use item shop - at frist know …

• Elyos vs Asmos xforms

Grzyb - - Antriksha

hey Fregion, can we see a video of these mystical tests? I also wuld like to see video how much stones a GM must used to enchant any part of violet set on +15 (if it even possible) can you forward this request to a people working for GF?

• Daeva Skills low rate problem

Quote from Sorayami: “Same Situation back then with APES, no source or not enough sources to farm and ppl start scamming loot. ” Exactly, on Barus some people prefer to go 4-5 people to 6-person instances, than to invite someone from LFG ...

• Daeva Skills low rate problem

Quote from Psycho: “Im just curious why the "ninjaing" even exist?? why ppl cant be fair-play… Ofc its better to ninja shugo, cuz who cares?? only myself. some ppl should wake up and be fair-play. Karma will back to u xd. I promise... ” from my personal observation some people start be not fair to the another people if environment (in this case a gameplay) being hard for them... this is absolutle not excuse but thats is... the more hard the game is made by GF (by lowing rate, by nerfs) the more …

• Anti Bot suggestion idea

knowing GF they will remove ALL world-drop and will say that they solve problem with boots .... really ... it's so sad.. this patch have had chance to be the most exciting and the best patch from long long time ...