Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 491.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 7.0 First info

Keymaker - - General Discussion

Quote from Xanoa: “if some people are interesting i put this link here aion.plaync.com/board/notice/v…d=0&viewMode=list&size=20 ” Oooooh a defense system in open world til bosses spawn...nice to see something like what was tried in Esterra/Nosra, it's a shame hardly anyone ever did cap the 3 flags and defend for 2 hours. did a few times but the 1st boss at 1hr never dropped anything.

• Interserver loot settings

Keymaker - - PvE

I been thinking about this alot recently and how a better method that could be programmed in for looting. This should be forwarded to koreas A new interface with a dropdown option for each grade to set the rolling capability to either FFA, Class or Auto-distribute For example. White-Auto Ancient-Auto or FFA Legendary-Class Ultimate--Class This would then require all armour & weapons to be assigned their respective classes If 2 or more people of the same class or similar can wield the weapon or a…

• 6.5 First Info

At least you don't have a 10 second delay on changing weapons like us techs do... (soon to be 8s in next patch) we're completely vunlerable outside of tech form (the risk of ejecting for full health)

• Quote from iSTAN: “Quote from Sita: “would you check in on your work in your free time?My employer definitely wouldn't pay for that. ” So you're all about the money and not your work itself I often take my laptop at home to keep working, during weekdays and weekends after all it's my work and i put quality first ” The idea behind your paid salary is that you are paid a total amount of a year/monthly/weekly etc to do your job, regardless of how long it takes you, but also the amount should be for…

• Quote from Rebel30: “NA getting 6.5 enchant rates this week....so I hope we can get them soon too. Also anyone got more details about that Pandora quest which gives ultimate pve gear ? ty ” Pandora quest stuff is on Aionpowerbook

• BARD - Prometun - SKILL Rotation

Keymaker - - Bard

Quote from Sorayami: “Sry for double Posting but i think its better this way My starting Rotation is atm like this - Mosky Requiem - Chery Melody (+500 PvEAtk and AtkSpeed) - March of the Bees (reduces Mdeff) - Chilling Harmony Chain - Disharmony - Illusion Variation + Tsunami - Fanstatic Variation (Vision) With an AtkSpeed - Transformation or Popoku, you should be able to use everything in combination with Cheery Melody and March of the Bees. And since Cheery Melody has 1 min CD and March of th…

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Lolikita: “Quote from Lolikita: “Is my client bugged or did 6.2 screw up my characters' eyes? any info on this? @Galeas * tumblr_pfgp2e2BZq1qkkq71o1_1280.jpg * tumblr_pfgp2e2BZq1qkkq71o2_1280.jpg ” Is this ever gonna get fixed? ” Because all daeva eyes were that colour before the tower split and put elyos into the light and asmos into the dark...now that there is interbreeding between the 2 races, all the eyes are boring colour.... only kidding.

• Quote from zerghunter68: “Yup, another promo, not an event. The main thing - ancient transformation is locked behind many RNG layers. RNG to get keys from mini mirash chests, RNG to get RUNE keys from normal chests, RNG to get ancient transform, RNG to get the right transform for your class. From 6 chars 45 normal keys, but still 0 rune keys. Very disappointed. The flower event was awesome because you knew how much work you need to put in to get something. You could easily get 1 legendary item a…

• BARD - Prometun - SKILL Rotation

Keymaker - - Bard

Can someone provide a good skill rotation for a Bard on Prigga please. I have a friend who has great stats, but their DPS is low which means skill rotation is bad. Cheers.

• It completely defeats the entire purpose of the transformation system for everyone to end just up with ancient/legendary xforms this early on in the game. I have gotten 4 ancient xforms (3+1 duplicate), 2 were from the free Rune contracts, the other 2 came from the shugo vending machine. It was only the most recent one which gave me something for my class but even then it's lame for my class. So it's just a matter of time before you will get one.

• Quote from Potatosin: “Hello ive heard a lot of things lately like EU wont get the full 6.5 patch and it will be like in RU. With some adjustments(?). I know its just something i heard but can anyone from the staff team confirm that we get the full patch that was on KR? ” Quote from Potatosin: “Quote from Sparx: “The real reason behind missing minpatches is, that korea bundles a patch for all overseas regions on a set date. Everything after will not be included in that bundle and added in the ne…

• Quote from Noctis: “omgmViE.jpgdMAn1fJ.jpg 1300 aion coins for this nyerk xD Opened 5 key ones, cuz I wanted the form the most, thought that would give me more chance to get it. Sigh. ” That is absolutely disgusting, 1300 coins for that.

• Quote from Alucinor: “Quote from Keymaker: “I think for now set it to auto-distribute white...that way it's random for the group ” Does that work on dred tho? Any loot change setting for that matter? ” Not a clue lol

• I think for now set it to auto-distribute white...that way it's random for the group

• Prometun is 30 Quote from Xenomorph: “bf20bde2f89f36f7e27f684f34e30fa9.png Is the Normal price not 30 - 50 -80 instead of 20-40-70? I can be mistaken but I thought it was 10 more Luna then what's written on the website/forum. ”

• Quote from Rym: “Quote from Keymaker: “S Chest Rewards..... Ancient Contracts Transformation Contract: Cat - Magic and Casting Transformation Contract: Bah - Physical and Attack speed WHERE IS THE CONTRACT FOR AETHER TECHS AND GUNNERS? Best you be adding Popoku to the rewards!!! ” Chill, you won't get the contracts anyway. ” I already have the ancients for my class, it's a matter of principle that GF has royally screwed up again by forgetting about 2 classes, but then so did NCsoft and having to…

• S Chest Rewards..... Ancient Contracts Transformation Contract: Cat - Magic and Casting Transformation Contract: Bah - Physical and Attack speed WHERE IS THE CONTRACT FOR AETHER TECHS AND GUNNERS? Best you be adding Popoku to the rewards!!!

• Galeas forwarded this when it was announced last year, that NCWest requested it, there is an earlier thread about it. It hasn't just randomly sprung up. So it's either possibly we just don't get it. We do get it soon, because GF have requested it, or GF decided its not worth it because 6.5 patch is very soon

• MAINTENANCE: 09.01.2018

Maintenance isn't finished, the login server might have come back up for a bit but everything else didnt