Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 128.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• you can get premade just has easy has on ely side, if you put the work to get basic gear

• Switch items for tranform

[NICK]papichulo - - Suggestions

Quote from Rym: “Quote from Tornheim: “I once saw a video on yt where one Korean player was fusing the legendary transforms and when he got the kaisinel he literally was celebrating like he won a new house I think the cost was similar tho. ” The average cost for Kaisinel in KR is 5000$ . ” cheap compared to Eu

• i think he ment when we (ATs) are fully buffed we reach same pvp attack has other classes full ultimate, wich althou is not true, its pretty close depending on some classes. Its true that you are better geared than most ppl, not to descredit you, i think some of those ppl in the video are also good geared. Some others are obviously crap. You have good rotation, most of the times, some others you mess it up, idk why thou, its obvious you understand the class. Maybe its cause you are recording? I …

• 6.5 First Info

[NICK]papichulo - - General Discussion

Quote from Rym: “Yeah but you make up for it by being the most overpowered class in the game. Also highly relevant to 6.5 if I may sensibly add, you get boosted there as well as if you weren't overpowered enough already. ” rly? the most overpowered? lol.....

• Quote from Asamur: “Thank you for reply! I did try AHK, but Aion seems to ignore even it. And I'm too weak to use more complicated multi-button mouse. But I use macros, indeed a great tool! I'd go to GoK, but don't wanna be a burden and slow down the team ” forget about that, just apply for a group, Gok is for begginners, so its an easy instance, dont be afraid. there is plenty of ppl that can even solo it. just go for it welcome to aion and i hope u have a good time, despite the current game si…

• Quote from Vichel1: “"Its also "just a matter of time" until I quit the game. Which will happen first?" ” you pretty much said everything here, only question is, if gameforge understand whats going on inside peoples head

• Bring back Esterra

[NICK]papichulo - - General Discussion

sadly asking gameforge for ncsoft korea contact wont help, they dont give it 2 you...i wanted to send similar mail to our koreans friends, but was denied such contact. on the other hand, considering that all ncsofts games are going to the mobile route, its clear they dont plan on doing nice games, they only care for the bling bling

• dice rewards are not the same for everybody some of my friends have legendarys stones others have ultimate pve some have ancient stones

• i indeed dont understand gameforge position here, Lets say people out of this event would get 20 legendarys....lets assume this crazyness, wow 20 legendarys from xmas events. Do you really think people would progress that much? Best case scenario would enchant 1 ancient item, maybe, with much luck 1 legendary. Most likely they will all fail in legendary, but guess what, at least people would feel they had some nice rewards for an event. You say you want people to have long term goals, but how lo…

• Crazed anomos

im not talking about where the boss gets killed. where it spawns, dont be a liar magebaby cause i saw where it spawns and it spawns directly in front of elyos base. while asmos have to move out of base for quite a bit. i agree with desperation, the boss should not be near the base, but rather in open field, to equal distance for both factions, and both factions should fight for it. rly...putting world boss near camps, ppl agro it to camps and thats it.....i dont think this is nice, but most of a…

• you will need to define what you want from this game playing only in weekends you wont get very far, and it will be a lonely experience. keep your goals realistic. You would be better served with a single player game imo.

• Crazed anomos

I would sugest making his spawn point in a place where its equally far for both asmos and elyos. Currently he spawn directly in front of elyos base. elyos dont even need to leave base they can just camp it from the base and if asmos get close to it they get agro from guards. thats not really fair now is it? thank you very much

• i also go siege runat newind and dred everyday and only have 0 pieces ultimate, 3 legendarys and the rest ancient...

• I think everyone before me said pretty much what we all know enchantment is bad events are bad transformation is bad overall the progression is too depressing, and on top of it all we have problems like bugs, bots, ping etc edit: i just would like to had about rng shop, put yourself in peoples shoes, just be honest and ask yourself the question, (yes you Tom, Galeas, who ever is responsible.) "if that would happen to me how would i feel?" Wanting a specific item and not getting it despite the fa…

• its funny that people that have ultimate gear come here and tell people that only have ancient to not cry and be patient. Srly? First of all if your satisfied with your situation then you have no bussiness telling people that are not, to not express it. What kind of dictator crap is that? Not everyone feel the same way and have to feel the way you feel. Secondly dont pretend to know how we feel, while having already ultimate. You cant possibly try to compare the same situation and say well i spe…

• To be new on deyla

[NICK]papichulo - - Deyla

you have a point there i wont deny it

• To be new on deyla

[NICK]papichulo - - Deyla

you have short memory Noctis, but i know you saw these things happening in the past. the fact is, like in the past. we are getting fory cause most of elyos are bored, doing pve, afking in base, or just cba to go siege and not get good rewards, but like in the past, the day they decide they must go all, then you wont get squat! remember upper abyss? gelk/ingisson? tiamaranta? katalam? its always the same thing, we only get forts either if we get major buff or they dont go, when they do, you can s…

• First sorry if i gave you the impression my anger is towards you @Senpai. I disagree with your point, but i blame gameforge for the current situation. therefore i oficialy apologise to you if i unintentionaly disrespected you.

• Quote from Senpai: “Little wall of text from my perspective as player. What do you mean nerfs 90% of the content? We have events/promos that korea doesn't have. And they have some that we don't have. They don't have Luna or veteran rewards and they never had hero trials which we did and will have again. Nor do they get some of the gold pack effects that we have. The enchant/contract rate are the same as korea because they are directly related to the patch. That's why NA also has the same rates a…