Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ugh im this close to start insulting someone's inteligence here rly, if u have no clue about the game, ask. lfg, forum, whatever. dont spread ur nyerk opinion on forum that triggers anyone who reads it cuz its that nyerk.

• Enchanting Event

Noctis - - Suggestions

only EU gets 0 exciting changes :[

• Imagine how awesome it would have been if the patch started with such a package.

• Doesnt Galeas have a phone to check forum on weekends I feel like platinerk would have included such rewards but its taking so long to get added, it doesnt even matter.

• There's good reason why we wont get everything. 1. New daeva skills get added. They want us to farm them in instances and bs before adding the craft/combine skill books function. That would be too easy. 2. Too many skill changes. The ones added before 7.0 are rly big and gamechanging which is why they were excluded till 7.0 so that we can experience the other 2 skill changes we miss. Keep in mind, we still miss a 6.2 skill change mini patch plus the one from 6.5.

• 6.5 First Info

Noctis - - General Discussion

Gunner will be top 3 best class easily in 6.5. Conc. Headahot 2.5s crit is op bcz EMP procs also crit, results in insane dmg rly. Thats why it wont be able to crit in 7.0. (balanced) Conc. Bombardment dmg nerf wont be noticable tbh, it hits too hard anyway. Not to mention that enchanting the skill later on brings it back to 4.5k+ dmg. I'll be glad if the 35m skill becomes the main one instead of the aoe after the 7.0 cd nerf. not a big aoe fan for grp pvp. However, koreans still use the aoe nuke…

• i rly doubt we 'll get anything different than RU, patch content wise. if history is any indication

• Quote from Ydri: “Quote from Noctis: “1300 aion coins for this nyerk xD ” Crazy...just interesting for what prizes u did it? ” 5 key/10 key rewards look rly decent imo, especially the 10 key box. mainly i just wanted a decent form so I can stop using old gloves for atk speed. Quote: “ ” fact I still need a good gold form should tell you how much I spend o.o

• omgmViE.jpgdMAn1fJ.jpg 1300 aion coins for this nyerk xD Opened 5 key ones, cuz I wanted the form the most, thought that would give me more chance to get it. Sigh.

• I went from "omg gonna do mirash on all my main acc alts and farm good keys and get Cat form" to realising drop rate is 0,1% and it's all an illusion and it's not worth the effort at all xD sigh. so buy keys in cash shop or take another 1 month break. the protector gear event is also crap. you get 12 insignias per week from mirash [48 in 4 weeks] and you need 160 for 1 chest part. that means u need to be online 112 hours to get the rest, just to get 1 armor part. get real gameforge. at least its…

• MAINTENANCE: 09.01.2018

what boost ? dont see any boost in maintenance notes

• Quote from Rym: “You won't need to wait for some months because 6.5 itself will be released somewhere around next month in EU. ” doubt it at this point, these ppl havent been doing anything since 6.2 start. I expext it last week of march earliest

• Maybe some skills are simply more common than others and it has nothing to do with gold shugo/random shugo/instance? Regardless, according to ur research, where can I get gunners pistol reload?

• wonder what GF's point of a new server was when they didn't seperate cross server doomed to fail from the start

• Quote from Enjoykin: “Quote from Nuke: “Please spend your money on something else this year, they don't deserve anything after asking for feedback once again and slapping us with legendary rng box. If you have no clue donate to charity and buy flowers for your mother. ” Did you donate for Sita transformation?Double standarts are so double. ” just cuz ure smoking doesnt mean ur advice to not smoke is bad

• Gunner pve/pvp build

Noctis - - Gunner

Flame Bombardment got a huge boost in dmg with 6.0, aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Skill/2090 It's basicaly spirit cannon on 30s cd. I use the 2nd reload cuz of aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Skill/5134 Conc. Headshot > switch to cannon > do big nukes > reload & repeat > do other big nukes > reload 2nd time for balaur dmg chain kinda makes so u dont run out of skills also. in 6.5, I think aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Skill/2052 will be a worthy replacement, on account that it's getting its dmg doubled.…

• EU is just as p2win at least NA/RU offer events that allow u to play the game at enjoyable levels

• VETERAN REWARDS RESET

platinerk will be a completely different system unrelated to VRs. so yes, you will be able to take both

• Gunner pve/pvp build

Noctis - - Gunner

@Lyneza90 thats wrong, the 7s > 30s cd nerf wont happen in 6.5, RU 6.5 didnt have it, ours won't either. neither will the nerf of enhance projectile hits being able to crit. so 6.5 gunner will be one of best classes around conc headshot + enhance projectile > every add dmg hit will also crit for 2.5s + all the skills so the "big nerf" will come with 7.0 and tbh im not sure if its such a big nerf either, but thats a topic for another day. either way, thats a nice 9 months away for us xD

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from esset23: “Quote from thalico: “Aion NA will rush the enchantment rates buff from 6.5 on 6.2 Patch as a mini-patch! ” Meanwhile Russia is getting 6.5 this Tuesday. Btw, the opportunity to craft and enchant daevanion skills is not ithere for some reason. Seems like the update includes all mini-patches up to 19.09.2018. ” @esset23 saw a ru gunner streaming and aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR_-_Update_September_5th_2018 skill changes havent been implemented either. conc bombardment is stil…