Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 377.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ereskighal Server Transfer

Happy - - General Discussion

If you couldn’t register for a transfer because you still have a house: we have closed the auctions and will then remove the houses with the upcoming maintenance so that you can actually register for a transfer after this maintenance takes place. You will get compensated and get back the kinah you paid for your house. Your permanent furnitures will be moved along with your character transfer. Is the compensation double? Ie, 30mil spent on estate, you get back 60m?

• Maybe we should push these suggestions to NA, as they are more likely to act on them. And then once NA implements them or makes some use out of them, Gameforge will follow.

• You know,.. the whole enchantment stone thing could have been done a lot earlier. You could have even asked NCsoft a lot earlier to get a patch ready for you that would be probably applied at any date you wanted. It makes me really sad that what's making EU do things is competition with NA. Which implies that there is still a barrier between players opinion and needs. Also the way the news looks right now is really saddening. STAY we will implement the feature, we don't know when. BUT PLEASE STA…

• The servers have dieded

Sadly, I have a funky felling that Nergal won't get anything reset, again. Unless you did things cross server. And for those who didn't do things cross server, and were in an instance during the shutdown, will not get any kind of compensation. Noice

• The servers have dieded

Happy new year.

• Stigma progression

You are supposed to have 50 alts, on which you can do tower of challenge for a chance of getting a stigma enchant stone from a random bag. Also you are supposed to do weekly luna on 100 alts, in order to get 100 stigma enchant stones after 7 weeks. With this you are able to enchant your stigmas to a higher level. And yes, it's sad that the game works this way.

• Can anyone that transferred from Ereshkigal confirm if they got double kinah as compensation from what they invested into their houses?

• The kinah nerf took down more than 30% of the population. Those people never came back.

• The cross server PvP is what killed the new servers. I made a post about long ago asking for them to make cross server separate but didn't happen, and we didn't get any answer to why are the new servers connected to the old ones either. Insults -senpai

• I'm still amazed that the lottery gives you an ancient transformation. An event where you have to blow up so much money in order to get those 0.1% cards. While the 39 coin loot box gives you a legendary.

• I feel like this will be another "oopsie". Which they forgot to change because for what it looks like Germany seems to have holidays every 2 weeks. Or they intentionally didn't change it so that it sits out for an entire holiday. But to be honest even if they did address this even yesterday, the damage is already done. It's irreversible. What saddens me even more is that the next bullet will be the removal of kinah event and an implementation of hero trials which will probably kill alt farming. …

• I like this shop update as it makes everyone happy. Some people get to free up their bank accounts of excess cash and some get to free up disk space by getting rid of unnecessary content. Happy holidays everybody! Ho-ho-NO

• Once you do give us a list, could you remove the unofficial list thread?

• Chances are that they might give us the list, only because the snowflakes will be purchasable trough the shop. Let's hope so. At least

• Thank you, I added the legendary pots. However if someone confirms it that would be great too.

• Any chance I can have a full name of the abyss pot?

• The post will be edited with rewards that you guys get. If you opened any snowflakes and feel like sharing what you got please make a post that clearly shows what you opened and what the rewards were given. Ie: +8 bag: -Reward1 Please do not spam negative feedback here, use the official event thread for that. We don't want this thread to get closed. Also please don't give false information too. I will update the list with every new information that we get as soon as i see it. Thread to be remove…

• @Galeas will there be a list, for snowflakes? Need to know.

• So there will be no reward lists for snowflakes this year?

• Ereskighal Server Transfer

To which server will those inactive be force transferred?