Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 247.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This also frustrates even more on dead servers being on the losing faction. The winning faction gets double the amount enchantment stones than losing side. So while losing side keeps failing constantly still on Ancient gear, the winning side (which is actually very noticeable) keeps getting messages "Has upgraded to Ultimate." "Has upgraded to ultimate" "Has upgraded to ultimate" While someone on losing team gets their first legendary, whole LFG goes "GZ!"

• Make pvp gear easy to get and other boosts + pve stuff harder. Simple as that. PvP is a enjoyment as itself already, it should not be "Achivement to get gear in". This is why for exaple Counter-Strike:Global, Dota2, Fortnite, Pubga etc. are still very popular, because you can gear up fast and enjoy the gameplay. Everyone are in equal gear position and everyone can still fight back even if other got more gear. Unlike Aion. PvP should be enjoyed as a PvP event, not "Who pays most and wins". This i…

• And Antriksha server gonna die even more. Already a lot of players transfering away from Antriksha because of this possibility. Basically majority of my legion are moving away and I did not even know about this. Thanks I guess.

• Endless Farm

Murskaaja - - General Discussion

Simple said: We dont get rewarded for hard work. It's all about luck how you move forward. I can spend 24/7 ingame doing everything possible and still be worse geared than someone who plays 1-2 hours a day because they are luckier than me.

• Endless Farm

Quote from Keymaker: “I know it's probably my fault for not levelling magic crafting before the patch hit, but after levelling all the other crafts to GM, I didn't really want to level crafting again, but you actually need it if you want to make any progression i.e. making items to extract for pvp upgrade this is incredibuly frustrating if you have no interest in PVE but now you have to join in the game of the endless farm, so you can create the mats needed to upgrade pvp gear... And if you don'…

• Endless Farm

Well people considering to quit the game because a lot of people can get Ancient gear fast, but not be able to upgrade it. Infact I am starting to get bored of the game because it feels like I can't go forward. I lack Legendary pvp stones (especially when my faction cant even win a single siege), the chances of getting legendary enchantment stone via Luna, Luna craft / Dredgion / Runatorium / Nevwind seems to be extremely low that will fail anyway before reaching +15. Currently I been running wi…

• I had Kinah :<

Murskaaja - - Daeva's Playground

I lost all my kinah and still got +10 weapon :< Wish I had +10 weapon and the kinah.... or no kinah and +15 weapon!

• New class in Aion?

Plate: Templar Gladiator Chainmail: Aethertech Cleric Chanter Cloth: Bard Sorcerer Spiritmaster Leather: Gunner Assassin Ranger There is missing just Plate class.

• Is too overpowered. Put a Healingboost set and it heals more than ppl can do damage. You can renew it before it even ends. Doesnt matter if you keep stunning / silencing, since it is a HoT (Heal on Time) skill. During that time the silence / stun / whatever wears off and it continues healing during that time anyway. My suggestion is: Skill CD needs to be increased. I am nub with chanter and even I "get good" with this skill. To make it worse, it's group effect. Heals better than all cleric skill…

• I am scared that you all report bugs here. Please stop doing that, seems everytime something is fixed it becomes only worse. For the love of god, dont ask for fixes~

• Bugs still there

Quote from Wassermelone: “Quote from yaminote: “Quote from Wassermelone: “Quote from yaminote: “Quote from Akyraan: “ye sin got "ninja" nerfed, works as designed tho you now have a 6.5 skill instead of the (deemed as too strong) 6.2 version of the skill. Why they dont do the same to chanter i dont quite understand tho... the base dmg of certain skills and heals is way too high XD ” actually, i guess like this because i can hit more then 3 skills in 3 seconds so i can deal more damage by crit may…

• I did actually notice also that people run around with sleep effect, stun effect, fear effect or any other weird effects on them. The debuff is not on them, but the "Animation stays on a loop". Like this on the picture (player is not slept anymore, but the animation stays on a loop entire instance)

• Thank you, these kinda videos / screenshots should be really in these forums on a section when new skins added to the store. The skins never look the same in store as they do ingame. Same with house furnitures, mounts etc. Would be nice if there was included also real ingame screenshots either here on forums or on Aionshop itself.

• Can we have some ingame screenshots of these items? I am most interested on AT weapon skin, but I dont wanna use that much money to buy a skin "blindly" without seeing how it looks like.

• Quote from Adartaer: “@Galeas I suggest to leave LFG Cross-Server just like now. It's just perfect it's great idea when people need to move their lazy PvE @ss from "City" ” Issue is when people want to use cross server and wanna "do same instance again with same team from other servers": When same team wants to go again and other one captured garrison while other server lost the garrison. Then it keeps going back and forth making same group nearly impossible to do again.

• Anyone else had problems when opponent sleeps you that you remain in sleep form even when debuff wears off? (Sheep form or Penguin form that you can't get rid of the "apperance" once sleep is over). Earlier I had problems when a Bard slept me. Sleep debuff icon wears off but I still remain as a penguin. The issue was: I can't fight back. - "Fix" for it was jump off Aethertech and re-mount. Today happened again same issue, but sorcs with Baah (Sheep) sleep. Sorc made me a sheep, but after sleep d…

• Due to server lagging a lot, you can use a skill with a small delay on someone who went into hide. I taken out many sins out of hide several times due to that delay. Kinda fun.

• Chanter

Murskaaja - - PvP

How it feels sometimes when you fight vs a chanter.

• Legion quest

I noticed the Oriel NPC doesnt sell mounts anymore either.

• Drop rate nerfed

Murskaaja - - PvE

I noticed when farming first weeks the leaders, that nearly every leader dropped Manastone, now the manastones seem to drop like every 5th leader, sometimes even 10th.