Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• rdy for Prometun? (cleric)

Watchcat - - Cleric

If you have chanter with protection spell in your group, 50k hp is enough rest is not important you will be always get carried as support if you have chanter, your duty there is being sidekick to chanter. If you wanna go w/o chanter you need at least 1600+ healing boost and 50k+ hp with decent gear but 1800 is very good if you can do it otherwise you will most likely out of MP to heal group.

• I got Ancient Transform(finally for my class) from those white scrolls thank you for event gameforge and don't lose hope people.

• My cleric feels so Weak

Watchcat - - Cleric

Nightmare Sorrow's(0,5 cast one) duration is 3s anyway, you should better save your ripple for glad's red berserk he can wipe your group. Nightmare Curse(the other daeva skill), for this one you have to dispel your group twice in order to remove it so ripple for this one might be useful especially if you are still in pvp on kunax, most SMs switch their skill to Nightmare Curse to get kunax since it is hard to dispel. Tbh for me you should be thankful to enemy sm if he is using Nightmare Sorrow, …

Watchcat - - Cleric

It is hard to enchant ultimate item to +15 , haven't got any ultimate stones from bundles that we got from siege rewards yet. Season ranking is deactivated either. When I play with my cleric, mostly keeping chanter alive and dispelling him/group that's all doing some stuns on enemies' supports either. On 7.0 cleric's single heal skills are buffed, also its damage increased and chanter got nerfed as support.

Watchcat - - Cleric

Reroll chanter and get protection spell you can overheal clerics on dps mode, you can deal good dmg either depends on your gear and transform. You can have fun playing cleric after 7.0. Cleric is kinda dispel bot until 7.0

• Quote from biogeocenoz: “We'll grade our gear to epic till 7.0 with such events, enchant chance and morphs dont help us to win p2w ppl or veterans ” They have to earn money from somewhere. It will get easier to gear up like happened at 5.8. You will always follow p2w players 1 step behind them anyway, this applies to all mmorpgs.

• Could you close this thread mods ? @Senpai @Sita I think people can use feedback thread if they have something to say.

• Quote from biogeocenoz: “Are you serious? Why are these useless items here? Where are legendary pvp stones? Even in Kaisinel morph you're nothing without epic pvp gear.... PvE boost, okaaaaay ” You can't make everyone happy. Overall very good event so far.

• Bring Nic Back to Aion Team

Watchcat - - Suggestions

Does it possible for you to bring Nic back to Aion Team? I'm not asking you to fire current PD. He was in touch with people with his funny videos and live streams even if they don't care the feedback. You can give him some duty maybe I don't know. youtu.be/w6sRwyMhPi8

• MAINTENANCE: 09.01.2018

Watchcat - - General Discussion

Maintenance is RNG, it may not be completed when they say it is done.

• Shugo Gold

Watchcat - - AION - A New Dawn - 6.0 Beta

off-topic Senpai

• Let's hope they keep continue with their current policy at least after a few months when there was no one else to play with they can give up on their publishing rights.

• Quote from Bardinero: “Pls add Daevanion Skill Chests to the Shop ” You said it wrong. It should be like this please add Daevanion Skill Chests Box that contains 90% rate of ancient daevanion, 10% rate of legendary daevanion. It is not their behaviour to add stuffs directly to the shop you should include some RNG bruh! but I believe even if they add something like this box ppl would buy it.

• No wonder why people are not active on forum. Even forum is not user friendly here. Quote from Bimbaczov: “:nothingtoseehere: I'm really dissapointed in players doing what (s)he did, but the video still falls under "Naming & shaming", which isn't allowed on this board. -Senpai (For anyone wondering what the video was, it was a player using leader loot to ninja a legendary daeva skill) ”

• Just create facebook aion ninja group then post all ninjas there problem fixed. They will most likely remove this thread already

• Ereskighal Server Transfer

Watchcat - - General Discussion

Quote from Strohmie: “@Galeas First: The merge is in one day and unfortunately we have no FAQ. Therefore, many questions and problems are still open. Registration for transfer is not possible with a house. This problem should be solved? At the merge in 2018 the active players kept their name. It is only a transfer, but it should replace the merge. Can you possibly find a solution for it? There are several legions that have a high level. Even 4 level 8 legions. This has cost a lot of Kinah. Is th…

• Order of gear enchanting?

Watchcat - - PvP

Quote from Kuroiz: “hmmm sees nergal, sees ulti bow +15 wings and boots, checks out. pepehands ” I have seen a lot of people with at least 3-4 ultimate genesis and rest ulti noble parts in nergal. There are even people with almost 90% of gear ultimate genesis.

• Quote from SinGGle: “My friends with Deyla have CD FULL what the hell is going on here? SUMMON @GELEAS !!!! ” I thought it only happens for nergal. Situation is worse than I thought xD

• Quote from testtestlab: “ * You just made me quit. Had enough, for real. bye. not even going to check the forum or replies or anything else. Ban my account for what I care. ” Let's hope they keep continue with their bad strategy.

• Quote from Keymaker: “ Open server transfers for free for a few weeks with restrictions. ” This ! @Galeas