Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BARD - Prometun - SKILL Rotation

PowerPC603 - - Bard

Usually, you start with wind harmony chain to have that extra 10% magic attack boost for your whole group. After that, I usually use the frog, then mosky requiem to have a good DoT active, then use the horse chain, then disharmony (all big nukes one after the other so they get off cd as soon as possible). After that, use all other skills to fill the gaps until my nukes are off cd, then repeat. Using this, I do a little more damage to narakkalli boss than a sorc with even more magic attack than m…

• 200kk is too much. In the past, you only had to pay a fraction of that money to buy enough scrolls, food and potions for a full month, even with old kinah which was 10 times more than today. You still need to buy many transformation scrolls to activate that contract, don't forget about that. These scrolls aren't cheap and have about the same price as we had a combination of a running scroll, attack speed scroll, some food and a potion for example. So these contracts should not be unreachable or …

• Quote from twardy: “You guys forgot ahout the most important fact. Transformation system was introduced in Korea when Aion went f2p (kek). The whole system is here only to milk people out of their money. Thats why we had gambling boxes with leg transform not so long time ago and thats why they will never (or in the nearest future) give players ancient or leg transform for "free". What a clueless topic, my god ” Scrolls, food and potions have been in the game for so long. Now they remove it all a…

• Quote from Lahire: “They should give with a gold pack 1 ancient transformation, same as they give the luna and shugocopia ” I vote for that, even if it's a random ancient one. Eventually you'll get the correct one for your class.

• The fix is really simple, don't try to find complex ways to implement features to give them, which in the end are worse than it is now or still not decent enough. The easiest way to allow players to get more transform contracts is to reduce the price in the gold sand trader shop to 1m kinah instead of 12.7m or so for example, and allow us to buy 5 per day per character. Then we can farm and just buy them ingame at a decent rate. They realised earning kinah in 6.x is hard and they implemented the…

• And what's up with that boborunerk treasure chest that we received in our morph window? Where can we get those boborunerk Special coins? Even searching on google doesn't give any useful results, even this site doesn't hold any info about it amongst the explanation for the current events. Only powerbook has the same recipe in it's database without info about where to get those coins. And those 2 ancient transforms in the event (from A-S boxes), Cat and Baah, they are pretty useless for a Bard. On…

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

PowerPC603 - - General Discussion

Another bug in the new event: Wealth in danger. According to: en.aion.gameforge.com/website/…aae827b16d1a827ad32379cfe It says: The Alchemical Insignias - Is necessary to improve Gogoshunerk’s equipment. - Guaranteed in the Mirash Refuge Treasure Chest and in Kirshka's Treasure Chest. But the Mirash Refige Treasure Chests after both chambers with minigames (click the correct stone and kill Concentrated mob 3 times) don't give any insignias, I did 4 runs. Only Kirshka's Treasure Chest gave me 3 i…

• Shugo Gold

PowerPC603 - - AION - A New Dawn - 6.0 Beta

I agree prices are insane. A perma mount costs 3500 shugo gold. Getting 30 gold every day means you need 117 days or close to 4 months, if you login every day and don't forget to open the chest. And you can only get 1 chest per month per account, you don't share that chest with the other chars on that account. So you can't have a perma mount on all chars at the same time. If you have 2 alts and want to give them a mount as well, you need 1 year to have a perma mount on every char. With 11 chars,…