Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 167.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SOUL - BIND

MrSlacks - - PvP

Hello, another questions. Crafted PVP gear is soul - bindeable. Does un soul - bind items exists? Will you put them into new events or shop?

• Magic Resist

MrSlacks - - Cleric

Ty all

• Magic Resist

MrSlacks - - Cleric

Hello all. I got a question? What means if you have 11k magic resist you ressit 20% on person with 6k magical acc. What means if you have same resist on 12k magical accuracy( means you ressit only 10%)? And if you remove 500 mag resist % goes down for 2. Means 500 mag resist is 2%? Ty all for answer? Somebody pls explain if resist works good in this patch or not and how is maths behind it (it is still mag acc vs mag ressit 1:1, means 1000 mag acc negates 1000 mag ress.)

• off-topic

• The shop have died

MrSlacks - - General Discussion

Shop works perfect.

• Kids crying here lol, wana donate go to work. 150 euros make you a whale? Pathethich. If you wana buy decent new game 2018, 2019, 100 eur for a game, where is all others. Ppl can do with their money what they want, kids here are jealous casue they dont have money to doante themselfs. Picking on one person casue he donated few buck showing how poor and low ppl you all are. Shame on yourslefs. Care for your life, for your money and clean your own carpets uneducated kids. Mods how you allow that pp…

• Happy Christmas time!

Same for Aion team!

• Weeklys luna gave stigma stones. ( farm them on full accaunt since you can start farm with level 10 heros). Till 5+, 6+, 7+, depends on your luck, combine normal stigmas. After use stigma enc. stones. You need in average 7 stigma stones to get 1 stigma from 7+ to 9+. ( we did it 20+ stigmas 9+) Yellow or purple stones have same rates for me.

• -Senpai

• Who cares about this topic? Only nolifers and wales can fight for rankings new players cant so pls stfu. Who cares who leaves or not? Same as dredgion loot boxes and get out of it. And do the game good for new players. Delete ratings and ratings rewards casue ppl which have life and responsibilities cant get it. And normal player have 0 chance there.

• Enchant gear simulator

This simulator is not close to our rates. with 200 ancient stones never 15+lol, who is tellling this fairtales.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

MrSlacks - - PvP

From start of patch till know, almost everday i tryed. I used close 1000 yellow and close 100 purple stones to get 1 yellow item in 1 month to 15+. It is to much. And to long. Game Forge you need to high up % for encahnting cause this situation is not playeable.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

MrSlacks - - PvP

Quote from alvi: “This will be the reason I will quit. Like many I can't even enchant 1 single ancient gear piece to +15. Atm, I can't even get a second part to +10. Hundreds of ancient stones and many legendaries. Its nearly impossible to get stones aswell, since you can't do 1v1 arenas because you get +15 trade gear ppl, you can't get the named mobs on dredgion because premades rush it, you can't win runat because premades, I can't for anything do open world pvp because trade gear players do L…

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

MrSlacks - - PvP

//censored sita

• PVP ULTIMATUM ENCHANTMENT STONES

MrSlacks - - PvP

Are they existing are they droping? I saw npc in panda where you can exchange best holy serum(previous patch) for 1 ultimate stone. Where are they ingame. 2 week pass 0 on broker 0 at friends 0 at ppl? ANSWERS?

• Gameforge can do % for suckes of encahnting as they wish or you can ask NCSOFT and they will adjust them as you wish, like it was 1000000x in past for many things. so pls. If you are incompetent quit your job pls.

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

MrSlacks - - PvP

Who cares if there is million enchants ingame for free, if they are useless and you cant do 1 part yellow to 15+ and upgrade it into legendary lol. I used now 100 legendaries and 600 yellow stones in past month and mine weapon still 10+ yellow. I already quited the game and if you look population is already droping, casue new palyers will left and old palyers will stay and then you will have servers with 15% population like it was pre 6.2. And GF i....s doing 0.

• No contracts, impossbile to encahnt and upgrade new gear for new players. Max 1 month and servers will be half their population now, all new players will quit or they already quited. Gameforge again messed up, whales and old palyers get all, new palyers 0. Prepare on merges, casue new palyers quiting with speed of light.