Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game dc every 30 min

Rym - - General Discussion

Are you using Battle Ping free trial?

• It's not my fault your web site shows information on items about versions we do not have yet. Also, attempting to start a flame fight with me, even though pointless and fruitless, is against the rules.

• My cleric feels so Weak

Rym - - Cleric

To be blunt you're nearly useless. Your use in group pvp is support healer to the main healer (chanter with protection spell) and dispeller against sleeps and fear and whatever. However cleric DPS isn't that bad.

• The original event rewards designed for the overseas region can be found here: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188059070 As the event is an overseas event.

• Original Reward Table for this event - > aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188059070

• en.aion.gameforge.com/website/…9c12e441467649b19dcc4c0ac Original Reward Table can be found here - > aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188059070

• Listen man in 3 days of playing the game I made 20.000 slot stones don't come to me with delusions that slot stones, lydium and fragments of the fighting spirit are hard to get. Yeah they're hard if you AFK in town 24/7, go play the game and you'll get them. What's hard to get is what people keep asking for, Legendary PvP Enchantment Stones from 100% free to play, shop-free events as well as transformations befitting their class and ultimate pvp enchantment stones. I have 1 pve set of ultimate a…

• So what is the business with trading forts?

Rym - - Deyla

The FPS drops during siege are due to severe memory issues within the game client which came up with 6.2 The rendering system is bugged as you can sometimes see on characters, this is present during sieges as well and results in FPS plummets to 2-5 fps. The reason we don't defend the fort all the time is because the asmodian buff is simply too powerful to deal with, and adding to it our fortress NPCs are forced into low-ranking mode which gives them less HP, less damage and less defense than nor…

• 6.5 First Info

It will not stack.

• Switch items for tranform

Rym - - Suggestions

Everything is possible for NC within the boundaries of the game. It doesn't mean they will do it however.

Rym - - Suggestions

Quote from Tornheim: “I once saw a video on yt where one Korean player was fusing the legendary transforms and when he got the kaisinel he literally was celebrating like he won a new house I think the cost was similar tho. ” The average cost for Kaisinel in KR is 5000$ .

• Aethertech open world pvp

Rym - - Youtube Videos

It doesn't matter what you saw in another AT I talk about normal classes, look at full ulti glads, templars, sins etc from 6.2 vids.

• Aethertech open world pvp

Rym - - Youtube Videos

The class is insane. The amount of pvp attack you have is the same as a full ulti +15 player, and I know because I saw their stats first hand in KR with kaisinel form. It's really funny NC would choose to buff this class instead of nerfing it.

• Imagine being a physical class and getting a caster legendary form.

• Yes that is a very good move, except one thing needs to be changed. The Legendary transformation contract to selectable legendary transformation contract. And it's good to go for EU.

Rym - - Suggestions

There is no way you can change your transformation for another one. You will have to get lucky and unlock one for your class.

• 6.5 First Info

Yeah but you make up for it by being the most overpowered class in the game. Also highly relevant to 6.5 if I may sensibly add, you get boosted there as well as if you weren't overpowered enough already.

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from Alibi: “Quote from Rym: “Custom delay present in the EU servers that directly provide unfair disadvantage to every class that needs to switch weapons. When you press the weapon switch keybind, your weapon is supposed to be switched before the sound even starts. ” Isn't it like that too at least in NA? ” Yes.

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from Yellowpetal: “Quote from Rym: “ ” What do you mean for 2 seconds switch delay ? global cooldown or something ? ” Custom delay present in the EU servers that directly provide unfair disadvantage to every class that needs to switch weapons. When you press the weapon switch keybind, your weapon is supposed to be switched before the sound even starts.

• Quote from Miami: “4gameforum.com/threads/735245/ ru off solves the transformation problem The set is bought at most once per account. ” If only it would be that easy for EU. @Galeas