Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Rym: “The original event rewards designed for the overseas region can be found here: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188059070 As the event is an overseas event. ” -Grendal

• Introduction : Grendal

Grimmzard - - Introductions

aloha there welcome

• Switch items for tranform

Grimmzard - - Suggestions

off-topic -Senpai

• Stigma equipment cost

agree changing between CC and DPS is pain...140k to put Yellow stigma in out is lol

• So : No Cat,Baah or anything "normal" reward from "normal" keys GF Event maker i hope u get part of your paycheck in a box wich can contain keys for your rest of the paycheck and your boss or whoever put that rng put same rng on that box....GL than ! will u still be working in that firm ???? man shitload of my friends quitting stop with this non sense events....wake up someone ......GG

• Rest of the ppl also demand "compensation" ,because instead we go drink (and get drunk) this weekend we need to do all this instances again untill reset @ weensday !!!!

• Quote from Rebel30: “Well I hope this patinerk change wont happen until end of February cuse farming now like 100kk for gp I need like 2 weeks. ” mmmmm on what server u play ? i have toons on Antrishka & Deyla they cost like 17-23 kk...that u can farm in 1-3 hours ??

• Quote from Keymaker: “There is a painter only legion already on Deyla recruiting called The Painters Guild. ” Bob Ross Death Squad XDDD

• Farm hundred of mobs near fort, no keys, but nothing strange its GF and their "event" lol so everything perfectly "normal" ......dont even bother to farm it, spend quality Christmas with your friend and family, uninstall aion, get drunk its better than lose time in this MMO HO HO HO Merry Xmas !!!!

• welcome to pay2win

Grimmzard - - General Discussion

board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…ed91e308b8e8e0ef670c488fa

• welcome to pay2win

But but but he is sorry !!! (not) xdddd maybe this chrismas time is best time to quit/stop play so we show em what we think of their gg moves...at least they could give us chance to get legendary svroll trough some event ...

• LFG for Dungeons and Camps

Grimmzard - - Hellion

Quote from tozserricsi: “Every ely bring with himself another 2-3 (or a full party) I do not think it's hard to find ganker, zerger partners on that side. ” xdddd

• VETERAN REWARDS RESET

Quote from Bob: “Quote from ohNoes: “Also GF should consider making those bags with enchants untradeable via broker. ” I don't think they are able to change such things like that since they are just a publisher. ” Publisher that import kinah nerf soon as 6.2 come out and 20% ppl quit for sure ...yeah right

• When sorcs oneshoot ppl with 4k DP, 9 years ago xdddd (OMG i am still playing this.......) youtube.com/watch?v=9lIhZhFsSls&t=3s ps. yy i was clicker back than xd

• Best for new pps class is Ranger ... 1.No ned for transformation u have perma mau )almost but u know what ui meant) 2.U can almost pvp naked they boost their dmg AF 3.If u find hard counter just sleep him and run away 4. if u see zerg just put some traps sleep em as well 5.If they faster than u (charge) just blind em, root em than run away 6. aaaand u have hide...........(noone buying seed noone have kinah...) .....Nerf Rangers !!!!! (i made one as well in gok gear i clean narakalii for shugo wi…

• Legendary Keberium

Yup every 6 hours , random spots tho....and yea done with group up with randoms because everyone roll on that legendary stone and have ancient lakrum gear on wich they will use it prolly and yea they are afk 80% of the time so u do the "job" for them (thats why i solo boss), they are there just to roll on things that they did not deserve and when u not inv them they call u greedy xd btw boss have only 3 keberium and i leave all boxes, so what did i ninja from them ? Greedy are those ppl that wan…

• Class C minionite

Nah better put shugos class "S" in game so we can farm 2k19 to rank it 2

• To be new on deyla

Grimmzard - - Deyla

Quote from Daywalker: “Quote from Grimmzard: “Yup come Deyla and bring your friends ! Deyla lolyos lack of ppl on sieges its like 10-1 to lolyos side ......... GG gameforge ” How elyos is crowded? I mean why all people play elyos side? Because of crowd? Crowd is nothing if don't have ability ” Would love to see ur ability to do somthin vs 10 horny lolyos ( its a gang bang w only one girl there, and its u )

• Veteran Enchant Bundle

No no no plz leave it as it is poor ppl with broker bots need to + their gear....... .............(at least ban those doushbags)

• To be new on deyla

Grimmzard - - Deyla

Yup come Deyla and bring your friends ! Deyla lolyos lack of ppl on sieges its like 10-1 to lolyos side ......... GG gameforge