Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 613.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Character that I had logged for the first time today. Timer said 6 min left lol, didn't get my coin when it was over. Annoying thing is that sometimes I log and timer says 25+ min left instead of 30, and at the end of it, I don't get the friggin coin. (Happened today on almost all my chars, chanter had 16 min left, didn't get the coin.) youtube.com/watch?v=COMz3iZOdH0&feature=youtu.be And on one of my chars, I didn't get one of the coins at all because the timer bugged out... relogging doesn't h…

• Quote from Irv: “Quote from twardy: “Theres something wrong with this event when it comes to the timer found in the event tab. Logged in, had 16minutes left to get Rusty Coin. 16minutes passed, timer resets but no coin. Timer shows that I need to wait 27minutes for another rusty coin. OK, its relog time. No rusty coin, timer shows 9minutes. Im quite sure it resets at 00:00 or 9:00 but it doesnt reset the timer in the event window. ” here is totally something wrong, cos im 2h in game and just got…

• Veteran Rewards, the market is flooded now because they just reset. If you have VR level 80 you have x12 tradable bundles x8 characters. 2Vpdlw7.png

• My cleric feels so Weak

Mika - - Cleric

Quote from Goldiy: “Im probably the only cleric that can ripple insta and 0,5 sec fears ” There are plenty of clerics that can do that. Well you definitely must be the only one that can ripple instant fear, since its not dispellable Quote from iSTAN: “Quote from Goldiy: “Im probably the only cleric that can ripple insta and 0,5 sec fears ” Yeah probably, cuz that is a very hard thing to do. sarcasm ” Technically, its actually easier than before as the SM can't consistently stop its cast with pow…

• My cleric feels so Weak

Mika - - Cleric

Why do you think legendary +10 is any good? Its pretty bad if you consider that +13 +14 +15 alone give more pvp def / attack than the entire +1 to +12 all together. In all fairness you'll notice small to no difference in damage received and inflicted if your armor is +0 or +10 xD. Just have a look at these: aYqwkQq.png bFbWy9K.png And lastly, look at how HUGE is the pvp defence difference from a +10 to a +15 part. I also put a +4 part to show how irrelevant is the pvp def you get on +10 (10 pvp …

• Footage of me during this event WZhCe4o.jpg

• Which minion is d best?

Mika - - Templar

This is the 6.2 updated page aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.2_Update#Minion

• I think the event is heckin' fantastic, finally people will get their ancient transformations I just wish there were legendary pvp stones in the drop list as well, even with lower %. With the reset of the VR, old players or players with a lot of accounts will overgear new / returning players or players with no VRs even more. And well, the full recovery potion really bothers me 1kk HP recovery, 1 sec CD, tradable in account warehouse...

Mika - - Templar

Quote from iSTAN: “Well as a pve hero i would go for weda on any class Thinking that the heal received from other sources applies to the buff, otherwise yeah it's meh ” Nope, I tried, it only boosts your own heal skills! But then, wouldn't hyperion or sita be better for pve?

• Why do I think that "full recovery potion" is incredibly stupid? thonk Edit: oh I see, no pvp enchantment stone in the rewards as well, omegalul gameforge

Mika - - Templar

Quote from iSTAN: “Quote from Mika: “Weda doesn't heal you anymore, that's the Weda pre-6.0 ” hmm, i only have Sita as rank A minion but here it says the effect of healing skills will increase by 20% for 7 seconds (ofc 3% chance at lvl 4, 2% at lvl 3). ” Yeah so if you're a healing class its good, otherwise And that being said I think Weda is the best minion for Bard and useful for Cleric on dps / in group if you have a second dispel (vs heavy cc setups I'd still use grendal). Cleric (support) b…

Mika - - Templar

Quote from Hatsuo: “Weda is the best, how can you fill your bestial hp ” Weda doesn't heal you anymore, that's the Weda pre-6.0

• I personally think we'd benefit way more from a 300% DROP rate (heck, even 100%) instead of an exp bonus, considering you can reach level 80 in a day >_>

• I would say pvp and pve stigmas are pretty much the same, its all about if you want to dps or support

• What stigma to +9?

Mika - - Cleric

Yes sorry, I meant Nightmare Sorrow, the 0.5 cast fear xD I confuse them all the time. You can ripple it with 0% cast speed if you use the Flash Heal at the beginning of the cast and instantly after Ripple, but its really hard to do during a fight! And yes, this patch is a feelsbadman for clerics T_T I mean its really hard to kill them sure, but its so frustrating to get outhealed by chanters pressing 1 button xD

• Quote from Mika: “Thanks for the Sky Warrior weapons, they're gorgeous BUT the bow is missing xD is that intended? @Galeas idk who else to tag sorry, since the person working on shop apparently doesn't read this thread ” @Galeas you didn't reply to me so I'm gonna ask again! The bow skin is missing, is that intented?! Thank you!

• To be new on deyla

Mika - - Deyla

there are 30 people on Ereshkigal they're not gonna make any difference on either faction on Deyla As7REXG.png

• What stigma to +9?

Mika - - Cleric

Quote from aclericfromthor: “Thank you for the answers. :o Yes I think I'll kick it out and I'll use Lightningbolt of Retaliation instead, it's true there is an overlapping with the vision. :o I know that +9 is enough for the slots, but what about the cooldown decrease you get if you got a +15 set effect [instead of +12]? x_x For skills like ripple, it could be an advantage @massfear @_@ but I'm not sure if it's worth it @_@ It is expensive as f @_@ ” The fact that's its "overlapping" the vision…

• I know that Fun with Leibo people were volunteers and I know why they stopped making videos and such, but I wasn't talking about them. Gameforge itself was taking screens / videos of the shop update items, here is an old news from the site for example: en.aion.gameforge.com/website/news/general/shopnews_303/

• What stigma to +9?

Mika - - Cleric

Quote from Psycho: “Guys , how did u manage to enchant stigma from 0 lvl to +9 :d? Always when im trying to enchant above lvl 4-5 , and it fails it brings me to 0. xD Im open for sugestions :3 ” You're from Nergal so I assume you weren't playing before 6.2 or at least not on the character you're currently playing? It was much easier before as you could buy weekly x3 stigma bundles for 10 Spinel Medals each on level 9 characters. All you had to do was creating an horde of alts and buy bundles wit…