Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Title for speed

Ydri - - Help & Questions

Quote from Irv: “from quest available ” sieges gives titles for some period. If u need for alt - maybe he can get title by afk siege

• Good event 1. U dont need spend 12.5kk for nothing when u can get x2 of nothing for free every day (no offense) 2. When player afk with alt - he can spend time for hentai,movies, music, cooking etc 3. No p2w. If u need pvp stones - wait for ench event with p2w system 4. Potions. Good potions will be need at 6.5 for arenas. (food good too) Of the minuses I can note the requirement in lvl 80 alts note: p2w event - everybody crying f2p event - everybody crying

• how u can choose between so different classes? Its a joke? phys or mage dmg melee or ranged attacks half supp (even as full dd) or full DD ...

• damn need lvl 80 alts

• Quote from Irv: “FFS why? why is so hard to write how to combine 5 coins for reward? create proper note with full info from start till the end and will be everything clear. ” coz everybody likes riddles

• Quote from Galeas: “event ” hi hi. Any new about words from ask aion about balance between players with 1 character and 8 characters?

• Enchanting Event

Ydri - - Suggestions

Quote from Hatsuo: “I heard a conversation before about maintenances. They try everything in-game (specially changes and events) to see there is no bugs and everything works fine, so maybe it causes time to finish maintenance some long. But you are right, I remember years ago maintenances took only 2 hours. If we compare those days' and today's Internet speed and computers' speed, we must argue about it. ” I am not saying about maintenances. I telling about 6.5 ench rates, sand shop prices and g…

• Enchanting Event

Ydri - - Suggestions

We living in time where all conversations depends on internet speed. I do not want to insult or offend anybody but in our time updates/fixes cant take more time than 1-3 hours (including patch rate by mail)

• Quote from james17242: “We also will get morph 10 ancient into legendary, and 5 legendary into ultimate. Limited to 10 legendary per week/ 2 ultimate per week. ” something like that was in esset23 video "daeve dream - craft what u want" lol

• Introduction : Grendal

Ydri - - Introductions

Quote from Grendal: “Elyos and Asmodian sides ” Quote from Grendal: “both PvE and PvP ” Quote from Grendal: “I like all Japanese culture ” Can we start from Shibari? ps: male/female?

• Quote from Senpai: “and (almost) nobody called them promos. ” coz in past was better chances to get something and be happy In "ask aion" i saw words about "need to do something between players with x8 characters and with x1 character" but still... no news. I can get x4 contracts per week - x2 free from shop, x1 for 12.5k kinah and x1 for shugo gold. 32>4 and only one hope - events

• Quote from esset23: “4gameforum.com/threads/735245/This pack can be bought once per 1 account and costs around 12 euros. ” I just looked to korean shop - 400 quna for special scrolls x62. And 200 quna = ~3 $

• Quote from Alibi: “Btw i know russia prices are much cheaper than EU but just to have an idea, this bundle costs 999 rubles which equals 13.04€. ” 1. cheaper for eu salary. They have relied on low prices, but at the same time for big needs. 2. They havent GP system like we have. They cant sell GP to broker and buy it from broker atm 3. If u need drop from mobs - pay for drop every month for buff 4. If u want more ench rates - pay for +5% ench rate 5. As f2p player they cant play because of too b…

• Aethertech open world pvp

Ydri - - Youtube Videos

too good gear for open world... But u know your class well. NIce rotation

• 6.5 First Info

Ydri - - General Discussion

Quote from esset23: “[media] ” can I already start crying about our version of reward list?

• 6.5 First Info

Ydri - - General Discussion

Quote from esset23: “.(Hidden Content) ” no no, I didnt ask about anime. Thats was hint

• as support always saying "he cant/havent rights to change game" Change ID - its same as change game ps: but I hope they will do something with skins when we upgrade gear coz we losing our skins. And at 7.0 new tier2 gear and again we losing our skins

• Quote from Senpai: “The amount of luna you'd need to use to do all the runs you'd need to run Mirash for to get the entire legendary armour set shows it's not intended to spam mirash to obtain the full set, considering if you spend luna on instances it's best to do endgame ones. Especially since you'll get better gear there. The event is probably just for people getting a few parts to finish an armour set. ” Nice try, but no: 1. Nobody need armor without crit strike/spell 2. Spend Luna to get KE…

• Magic Resist

Ydri - - Cleric

10846/14491 - resist 28% dummy sleep 11987/14491 - resist 9% tree sleep (skill has 500 ma self)

• The attack on the ancient temples

Ydri - - Suggestions

well, ok. But if they made that event I will ask them "ffs wtf, why u did so big event and didnt fix problems that we have right now justifying by words "too difficult""