Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 243.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from SneakyGerald: “People don't read and later complain... ” 24h ago Quote from SneakyGerald: “Quote from SinGGle: “@Galeas summon where all prize Rusty coin??? the [Event] Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone, the Legendary Lydium, the Box of Level 80 Manastones and the Scion Daeva Set (Plate). or this you really consider it necessary now ???? I'm already a month + throwing out the Legendary Lydium and trash Box of Level 80 Manastones wtf GF what are you doing??????????? where are the promise…

• Quote from Hakurin: “There are no reset scrolls anymore because you're supposed to use luna instead (click on the + next to your instance of choice in the instance list ingame). ” You can´t use Luna for Makarna in 6.2. The only way for additional entrys are the scrolls from raid.

• Quote from kesLV: “even magic attack Steadfast have better.. am i looking wrong stats? or this crafted gear is crap? ” Quote from Sorayami: “you have to look for the proc result at the right side ” board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…cc045d5ff8467e5cfc17bef5fboard.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…cc045d5ff8467e5cfc17bef5f the normal - unprocced - result is crap, yes.

• Quote from Keymaker: “Gold Shugo definitely gives you the same skill depending on the instance. ” No. Got 2 different Skills at my sorc in narakkalli from gold shugos. Both gold shugos, both narakkalli, different skills.

• Quote from Griver83: “Quote from Kyir: “Quote from Galeas: “If you look at the list of Christmas events. The next ones will not be promo => lucky dice, Hungry Magpie, Snow in Atréia. ” I'll belive it, only when I see it.Extra dice probably in shop, how many dices will we get this time? 1 per week/account? Material for Prisma in shop, snowflake proccrate probably worse then before. What could happen in Magpie event, I don't even know. ” No, no! If we will get 1 lucky dice every week- it's a promo…

• Quote from Layyumi: “so its beyond me why the keys are so rare when you only get crap. also the 1-25 safe coin is propably one in a million, got 1 everytime except once i got 3. ” Got 25 from the only box I opened yesterday. Thought thats the normal amount until I read the news.

• Quote from Lahire: “I'm still waiting to see if ultimate PVP can drop from there or is just a myth ” board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…cc045d5ff8467e5cfc17bef5f no myth

• Quote from magebaby: “prometun with only a chanter?? what are u smoking?? ” Whats the problem? daevanion skill ftw

• Quote from Click: “I’ve opened around 100 bundles and only got the old basic skins, not even the tournament ones. This was on a korean test server tho. ” Which bündle do you opened? I thought the Bundle of Noble Skill Cards is selectable? Isn´t that the case?

• Quote from Kotori: “Unless ofc those Bundle of Noble Skill Cards for 40 gold ingots have all the skills available, including the ones from 5.8. ” So far as I know it only contains the old skill skins. (but never tested)

• Quote from twardy: “Luna instances Luna craft Workshop Broker ” + Makarna

• Quote from PapaSchultz: “(3400 bouquets /week, 3 weeks event) ” kill quest = 30 per quest = max 270 per day = 1890 per week = 5290 x 3 = 15.870 bouquets. If you want to buy only wings an weapon you have to do 20 kill quests per week

• Minion loot still bugged...

Kery - - General Discussion

Quote from Hekigan: “new maintenance, minion/pet loot still bugged. is the QA even testing the fixes before they are released? ” Why should it be fixed? Today they only fixed for the hide function.

• Quote from Galeas: “Everyone can gather bouquets and buy to the shugo NPC though, ” What about the daily login bonus bouquets? Seems like noone get it.

• Insignia quests

Quote from [NICK]dracumelspata: “before 1 month we had shugo every 4 runs no we meet shugos every 40 runs - > better than 0 ” nothing changed

• New class in Aion?

Quote from Xanoa: “Quote from Kery: “Quote from Exiled: “in demo video u can see the class is throwing into air or kicking like kfm. ” The fake video? ” i think he speak about this video ” demo video sounded like he was talking about an aion video.

• New class in Aion?

Quote from Exiled: “in demo video u can see the class is throwing into air or kicking like kfm. ” The fake video?

• Hello I’m Sparx

Kery - - Introductions

I wanted to take this rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif

• Hello I’m Sparx

Kery - - Introductions

Quote from Sirkka: “we follow rules ”

• Hello I’m Sparx

Kery - - Introductions

Quote from Senpai: “My ability to speak German doesn't pass the line of der die das die. ” Np. We have a topic for english speaking people.