Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Lercer: “Moin, I'm just so free A random item from the unmarked list with the amount to be seen there and all from the red marked list. (Hidden Content) ” Too bad, unfortunately only PvE stones and no selectable contract

• Quote from Galeas: “It seems like there is a big misunderstanding here, legendary lydium is one of the possible rewards but you also get fixed rewards : legendary stone, transformation contracts etc... Check the box and you will see. The legendary Lydium is just one possible item, but you also get some nice fix rewards from it And you can get several boxes during the event time frame. ” Do you have a list of the rewards from the box?

• Manastones

Strohmie - - General Discussion

Quote from Sita: “I am afraid you are mistaken there The "good" manastones had already lower droprates in 1.5 - through until now ” It is only very noticeable now, we do not even get approach enough manastones and most are just garbage ... I have been farming a lot above average since 6.2 and have crit stones for 2 parts. Maybe that would be a way to get more stones, that the chance of the good ones would be adjusted?

• Manastones

@Galeas I've farmed tons of manastones now. From: Manastone: HP +185 Manastone: MP +144 Manastone: Healing Boost +8 Manastone: Physical Defense +16 Manastone: Magical Defense +16 Manastone: Accuracy +60 Manastone: Block +60 Manastone: Parry +60 Manastone: Evasion +60 Manastone: Magical Accuracy +60 Manastone: Magic Defense +60 I got between 50-60 pieces each. From: Manastone: Physical Attack +15 Manastone: Magical Attack +15 I got app. 20 pieces each. From: Manastone: Crit Strike +58 Manastone: …

• Ereskighal Server Transfer

Quote from Galeas: “Yes we will have another round of transfers next week. House problem we are working on it. It should be solved during next weeks maintenance but whenever it's 100% confirmed I'll let you know. ” So if I want to participate in the transfer on Wednesday, do I have to buy my house with my twink on Sunday?

@Galeas Good that the problem with too many characters has been fixed. Will there be the next transfers on Wednesday? Is there any information about the house problem? Or is it better to buy the house somehow with a twink from the Main, so that you can register the main?

• @Galeas I think many people are looking for an event like this: en.aion.gameforge.com/website/…vP+Gatcha_Event_05092017/ I'm not talking about the Shugo game, I mean the PvP and PvE event. We hoped that this item "1x Selection Box of Ancient Form Contracts" (This item has been in an event before. It took 4 aces. en.aion.gameforge.com/website/…Lottery+Lockbox_05122018/) If there is an event of this kind, please be aware that this Contrac is also in reach for all players.

• @Galeas Is it clear if a portal is added?

• Quote from terent: “merge=\=transfers. Last transfer all people lost their names if they were taken. Transfers are voluntary and should not affect the server ppl try to transfer to. You can try to find a server where your name is not taken. ” Quote from Galeas: “As the server has a very low population right now and a merge would take quite some time, we decided to offer a free character transfer for Ereshkigal characters. You will be able to register for a character transfer starting tomorrow. ”…

• Quote from Galeas: “Support will never give you the name of another character regardless of the fact that it's active or not. ” Is there no other option as in Merge nine months ago?

• Quote from Galeas: “For those still stuck with a house we will remove it. If we can't do it by tomorrow, we will run it after and there will be more windows for transfers anyway in the upcoming weeks. ” So people who have a house or more than 8 chars are stuck on Eresh at least until next Wednesday? Quote from Galeas: “For names and such it works the same way as always. If someone has the name, you will have to rename you character. ” I understand that you are oriented towards the last transfer.…

@Galeas First: The merge is in one day and unfortunately we have no FAQ. Therefore, many questions and problems are still open. Registration for transfer is not possible with a house. This problem should be solved? At the merge in 2018 the active players kept their name. It is only a transfer, but it should replace the merge. Can you possibly find a solution for it? There are several legions that have a high level. Even 4 level 8 legions. This has cost a lot of Kinah. Is there compensation for t…

You will be able to decide on which server you go. You can register tomorrow, so expect that the first transfers will take place during maintenance in the next week

• Bugs After Maint

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Strohmie: “@Galeas Am i right? You got two fixes. Luna and Kinah. So one of ths two contain the bug. Is it possivle to test only one of the fixes after the rollback? One will maybe work, so at least we have something... ” It's included all together in the same patch. ”

• Bugs After Maint

@Galeas Am i right? You got two fixes. Luna and Kinah. So one of ths two contain the bug. Is it possivle to test only one of the fixes after the rollback? One will maybe work, so at least we have something...

• We need 400% more Kinah sell. There are 80 VR Level. Idea: 1 VR Level give us 5% more Kinah. A Player with VR 40 get 200% A Player with VR 80 get 400% Win win Situation for all. People have a new reason buying gold pakets and we get our Kinah.

• Quote from Strohmie: “ we get over 30 ancient items each week. (mirash, gok, ht, nara, prometheon (4 boss), makarna (no endboss)) the average price of ancient items: 276.165 kinah 276.165 * 30 = 8.284.950 befor the nerf we got 400% more: 8.284.950 * 4 = 33.139.800 kinah the difference is: 33.139.800 - 8.284.950 = 24.854.850 kinah 99% of the player can't finish prometheon... so you gave us 2mio kinah (4x 500k mirash) 2mio kinah is not even 10% of 25mio.... ” Quote from Galeas: “As you can see on …

• we get over 30 ancient items each week. (mirash, gok, ht, nara, prometheon (4 boss), makarna (no endboss)) the average price of ancient items: 276.165 kinah 276.165 * 30 = 8.284.950 befor the nerf we got 400% more: 8.284.950 * 4 = 33.139.800 kinah the difference is: 33.139.800 - 8.284.950 = 24.854.850 kinah 99% of the player can't finish prometheon... so you gave us 2mio kinah (4x 500k mirash) 2mio kinah is not even 10% of 25mio....

• Hey, I'm looking for Narakali groups. I'm a Sin 75. On Fregion I lead my own group. With this I walk 4 times on the weekend. Since I like to run more than 4 times I am looking for cross-server groups. Contact here or In-Game Strohmie-Fregion