Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 300% EXP - why Gameforge? why?!

yio - - General Discussion

i actually don't want always to complain, BUT .... why do we get 300% exp event in a levelsystem which is based doing quest? this makes no sense. the player is forced to follow the blue quest and the campaign quest, otherwise you're not allowed to progress or don't get stigmas e.g. however, even if this wouldn't be the case you still need ~6h to hit max level. so why are you doing this? increasing the drop rate or even more helpful the crafting rate would be highly welcomed. i don't want to say …

• i dont know what @Watchcat is talking about. the server still very populated (asmo side). even during holidays i had no issue to find ppl for dred/runa. ofc many left due to kinah issue and no progress. i mean only the guys with veteran rewards are still in the game... otherwise you make minus progress on your pvp gear with 1-2 stones per day xD

• welcome to pay2win

its random and as i logged in at lunch time, one guy already got kromede. also i think the point is not how high the chance of getting it, its that it is possible by cashing. also you get leg and ulti pvp enchantment stones.

• welcome to pay2win

kpK5O3o.png @Galeas so what is your statement for that? you were sitting next to him as he was saying this? for wallet warriors it seems not to be a long term goal.