Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aion lottery

Taylou - - Suggestions

Hello, everyone! An idea came to me! (Yes again xD). I was thinking it would be nice if all the kinahs we lose in the HV were redistributed as a lottery! The event Every Sunday at a specific time an icon will appear (much in the same way as the old surveys) and each character account under Gold lottery can participate in the lottery. A random number will be assigned at the time of participation in the lottery. During this lottery will be distributed all the kinahs that have been "lost" when buyi…

• The attack on the ancient temples

Taylou - - Suggestions

Maybe @Galeas can tell us what he think about this

Taylou - - Suggestions

I'll think about doing less customization !! I'll repost here

Taylou - - Suggestions

On this point, I can only agree with you

Taylou - - Suggestions

Quote from Future Will Come: “Unfortunately, such custom events hard to do ” Yes, it is certain that it is not a small event that will require 10 minutes of preparation. But I think if the goal of GF and NCsoft is to keep the old players and bring in new ones, they're going to have to get used to the idea that it's going to take a lot of work. To be honest, I don't think their chests event took them long to realize. Put a key pop in 2 chests and 1 boss, and a unique pop in a dredgion mob. It mus…

Taylou - - Suggestions

Hi! Thank you for your answer 1.Playing this game since 2013, I know that on all servers there is a dominant and dominated faction. But I also know that if a faction really wants to move and organize, it wins almost every time. And if a faction is really in trouble to win this event, we can imagine much more powerful NPCs on its side. 2.For the abyssal points, I just proposed an average value. We can very well change this value to 1 million 500K. Moreover, if this event is born, I think people w…

Taylou - - Suggestions

Hello, everyone! I wanted to present an idea to you to animate the game in the evenings without war. Since the decrease of the CDs of neviwind, I find that except in war there is not much mass PvP. So I figured having a mass event present 2 to 3 nights a week. The event will be called "The Attack on Ancient Temples". (I have already created a topic on the French forum) I. The event The main idea of this event would therefore be the attack and defense of the city Ely ancient sanctuary of life and…