Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 374.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…971af10cc919f652957714d63

• Lol, someone posts something that you don't agree with and immediatly jump on me like a bunch of vultures on a fresh cadaver, why so tilted? I really don't care if you are triggered by what I say but it's a fact wether you like it or not. I'm playing actively for 2-ish weeks on a fresh account without VR's. I have extracted some pvp gear for fragments, I extract all the gold drops I get in PvE and still (for now) I need more slot stones. The guy said nobody needs slot stones, and that's factuall…

• Quote from ynal: “Quote from Divine: “Quote from Rym: “Listen man in 3 days of playing the game I made 20.000 slot stones ” Good job man! Are you playing on a fresh account? No? ok. I replied to that guy from new player perspective. Idc if you can make 1 million slot stones in endgame.he said "And please don't say the "new player" excuse, that a new player might get helped with such rewards" thing is that yes, it's helpful for new players, provided they bump the amount a bit ” Wtf every new play…

• Quote from Rym: “Listen man in 3 days of playing the game I made 20.000 slot stones ” Good job man! Are you playing on a fresh account? No? ok. I replied to that guy from new player perspective. Idc if you can make 1 million slot stones in endgame. he said "And please don't say the "new player" excuse, that a new player might get helped with such rewards" thing is that yes, it's helpful for new players, provided they bump the amount a bit Quote from Hashtag: “saying gf need to put rng roulete in…

• Quote from Rastekkel: “I never asked for this game to be F2p. Id rather have a subscription model. F2p is a disaster. ” I played during subscription 2.7. The most active server was like deserts except during siege. F2p brought in tons of ppl

• Quote from terent: “the amount of those rewards is insulting, 5 slot stones when for first ancient slot you need 16? Besides, you will have tons of them very soon from extracting cause you need Tons of fragments of fighting spirit and those are a real problem and would be nice if we got more of them. ” Yeah i'd like a bump in amount Quote from Neverfelt: “Quote from Divine: “I recently swapped from elyos to asmo and needed to buy crap on broker to extract to get slot stones to open my gear to up…

• Idont understand why ppl so anti rng bundles. Yes there is ppl on board writing they don't like eng bundles but in the end it's still only a handful of ppl on board which is not really a realistic representation of the playerbase, especially since it's know psychology that ppl are more likely to share negative than positive opinion . .. if there are 1000 players and 10 are complaining on forum. Should company listen to the numbers on forum or continue their strategy based on behaviour of 1000 pl…

• Quote from Nagrio: “ Happy community = paying community ” sounds logical but that's not reality ... people who are f2p don't suddenly turn p2p because they're happy. Yh some ppl might spend a bit more cus they enjoy the game a bit more but it's the state of the game that makes most ppl unhappy, not events/shop..

• Quote from Griver83: “Hello ppl. I have an idea! Let's try some new system: Let's vote for next events. Let's vote for rewards (if Gameforge can't) Hmm? What do you think, guys? ” people will always vote for more and better rewards. If gameforge listen to that they won't make enough money to keep server open. So no; bad idea

• Quote from Neverfelt: “1 x Legendary Lydium 5 x Slot Stones @Galeas will you be so kind to communicate with the person who choosing the free-to-play rewards and explained to him that some items in game can be acquired in hundreds very easily? I understand that you guys want to reduce the % for a player to get something valuable for free by adding junks in the reward list, but add something else instead!!! What good can do 1 x legendary lydium and 5 x slot stones to the players when they have tho…

• Introduction : Grendal

Divine - - Introductions

welcome miss grendal... beware of Beowulf

• Hello! Considering some outfits aren't obtained anymore ingame, could the preview outfits be changed into outfits that we use. For example: Ancient/legendary/ultimate PvE/PvP outfits which are most common. Shouldn't be too hard imo, just change the item ID and a small preview icon. Thank you!

• Quote from [NICK]Nutter: “I received an ancient Cat transform, the one and only box I opened so rnjebus was watching over me tonight. As I said I feel quite bad after ranting a little earlier but that statement still stands even though I have been lucky. No hard feelings and I hope everyone gets a little luck on the way. ” the fact u rant at gameforge for the RNG in aion in the first place is already misplaced

• I opened 3 chests for 1 key each and got 1 stigma selection box (any stigma for your clas) 50 minionite and some slot stones

• since I was bored of the game so i left all legions on elyos and put my elyos carreer on hold and started playing with some friends on deyla asmo i started playing on 1 char on asmo but really don't like the state of the game while playing only 1 character. I can do everything in a day or 2 and then afk till wednesday except for luna, siege, rt/dred but since it feels like I'm barely doing anything i start to not log in at all so I don't even do rt/dred/siege daily. SOOO I start making alts, so …

• Show us your character's FACE

Divine - - Art corner

board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…971af10cc919f652957714d63

• pl0x mastarius skin set on shop :3

• Quote from [NICK]yushini: “that's the reason why everyone is quitting, ZERO PROGRESS @Galeas ” what are you talking about ? People getting ultimates left and right all the time, people in my legion are sometimes getting +15 ultimate too. I was on a long break, recently came back and now its 6.2 but i still play inactively and even I have a few legendaries already and some at +15 but I can't upgrade to ultimate cus no AP and fragments. If I played as much as I did since start of 6.2 compared to t…

• Your best memory from AION?

Divine - - Daeva's Playground

My new best memory Lol... sadly its on alt account board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…971af10cc919f652957714d63

• Show us your character's FACE

Divine - - Art corner

I'm poseidon that spear doesn't conduct underwater when I don't want it to!