Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 357.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.2 First Info

Xanoa - - General Discussion

Quote from Lolikita: “Quote from Lolikita: “Is my client bugged or did 6.2 screw up my characters' eyes? any info on this? @Galeas * tumblr_pfgp2e2BZq1qkkq71o1_1280.jpg * tumblr_pfgp2e2BZq1qkkq71o2_1280.jpg ” Is this ever gonna get fixed? ” All characters created before 19.09.2018 will received one free Plastic Surgery Ticket. Due to a bug with eye color for some characters.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Applepie: “Quote from Xanoa: “or make alliance for kill this kind of person ” So you're telling ppl who just wanna do HT (PvE) to make ally and play PvP (more like zerging overgeared players)?Quote from Xanoa: “your faction must also have ult gear people no? ” Not all "ult gear people" feels like boosting e-pen by killing undergeared ppl at entrance to instances tho ” for first question yes is that for second question i agree with you not all but some people can

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from twardy: “Yup, I love being steam rolled by people in ult gear when im trying to do HT on ma alt wearing GoK gear. ” You can't ask for help in /3? your faction must also have ult gear people no? or make alliance for kill this kind of person

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

and well, on the contrary, he should not fix it. at least it keeps the server alive and encourages PvP. as a reminder the game is pvpve you can see on the box of game. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…c7edcc9698d318905f3de41a5

• Introduction: Zapiel

Xanoa - - Introductions

welcome to hell oops wrong sentence I wanted to say welcome to the forum

• i having had some ideas with some people about the rank I would like to have your opinion on the suggestions i propose below -the refresh of the ranking is no longer done in gp (hp) but in number of siege and more the rank is high more the person will have to make siege. -restore the gp to the dredgion,arenas... and increase the number of gp in siege. -add a checkbox to avoid having an rank (delays 2 weeks if you want to uncheck the checkbox) as its people who are not interested in the xform but…

• Quote from Mika: “Footage of me during this event WZhCe4o.jpg ” it could be worse like on the picture see below (250 years for one box ) aion0016.jpg

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from NoaimDeyla: “unrelated topic, is it true in 6.5 pvp atk will stack on combined weapons? ” i think you speak about this mini patch that we normally didn't receive if I'm not mistaken.? aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR_-_Update_April_25th_2018

• Quote from Alibi: “Quote from Xanoa: “Quote from Daywalker: “Anyone has an idea about "Rusty Coin" event? ” not sure but maybe it's thisBoborunerk's Rusty Coin ” Last week one of my alt accounts randomly learned this morph. Take what u want from it. (Hidden Content) ” i don't know if we have same reward but you can see the reward of chest here aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188059070

• Quote from Daywalker: “Anyone has an idea about "Rusty Coin" event? ” not sure but maybe it's this Boborunerk's Rusty Coin

• Quote from zerghunter68: “Do rifts still apear in Heiron/Beluslan? If yes, then what is max level, that can still go through? ” normaly no there is no more rifts for Heiron/Beluslan

• 7.0 First info

if some people are interesting i put this link here aion.plaync.com/board/notice/v…d=0&viewMode=list&size=20

• The attack on the ancient temples

Xanoa - - Suggestions

Quote from Goldiy: “What stones are you talking about, ancient or legendary ones? ” he speak about this stones aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/166023801 aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/166033802 the problem is not on database 6.2 but 6.5

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from Xuemi: “oh so 13th feb is official date of 6.5 now? ” no is not official date of 6.5 It's just a forecast. the only infos about date of 6.5 is the month (february) not more

• MAINTENANCE: 09.01.2018

server online

• MAINTENANCE: 09.01.2018

board.de.aion.gameforge.com/in…?postID=314624#post314624 on German forum they said It was forgotten to activate a boost. The maintenance will be over soon.

• Quote from Bardinero: “Pls add Daevanion Skill Chests to the Shop ” Anyway I think if gf puts in the shop it will be in a rng box

• Is this armor obtainable?

Quote from Healsan: “I was scared of this answer.... thank you so much, it's not tradable right? ” i think yes some tradable but you need Mail Attachment Approval (Mythical/Level 61-65)

• Is this armor obtainable?

normaly only players before 6.X can have this gear if im not wrong but you can try to ask weekly shop to put the skin in the shop

• Instance reset tomorrow?

where you see that? normaly when you have instance reset there's always an announcement