Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Maintenance 23.01.2019

Galeas - - News - Game

maintenance_mecanicien.png This Wednesday, January 23rd, we will perform our regular maintenance. Webservices and servers will not be reachable starting from 8:00 am CET. [Events] - [Event ]Kinah Drop - stays active until further notice. - [Event] Wealth in Danger - Still active until 13.02.2019 - [Event] Final Spurt - still active until 13.02.2019. - [Event] Rusty Coin - Still active until 20.02.2019 - [Event] Transform! - Will be activated until 13.02.2019 (news available tomorrow) - [Event] T…

• We are done with more than 90% of Hero Trials. So it will definitely happen but it doesn't mean we won't have the morph. It might be that we have morp but with more stone required + the Hero Trials for instance. But this is just speculation as no decision was taken yet. When this is the case I'll make a true announcement if we get it.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Galeas - - General Discussion

Don't get me wrong I asked if we could get it back and we are trying to but yes unfortunately it's taking a lot of time

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from ResIpsaLoquitur: “Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Watchcat: “any ETA about server-wide recruitment list fix ? @Galeas ” No ETA at all. It's taking a lot of time and so far we didn't get any fix. Might be because neither KR nor NA has this functionality but I don't have any more einfo.. ” At least put a "sorry" in your sentence. .This is like, the basis, you know. We have like 3 poor answers from you weekly (without official threads) and still... like you're answering to some people's t…

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Watchcat: “any ETA about server-wide recruitment list fix ? @Galeas ” No ETA at all. It's taking a lot of time and so far we didn't get any fix. Might be because neither KR nor NA has this functionality but I don't have any more einfo..

• 1/ Hopefully yes but impossible to say as long as it's not working, by definition it means it cant' work until we can fix it. 2/ The Veteran system will not be converted, as I said several times, Platinerk will be a completely new system. 3/ No answer yet, but if so then we will inform you of course. 4/ Yes.

• On Wednesday, 23.01.2019 between 10:00 CET and ~10:20 all forum hosts will be taken down for a short maintenance to install important operating system and security updates.

• Server Nergal full of bots!

Bots are fought daily and have always been. Unfortunately since 6.2 we have way more bots than before which makes it difficult to catch them all since they keep creating new accounts and new characters constantly. Topic closed.

• Kinah sale limit

Galeas - - Help & Questions

The table was updated and now fits to the 6.2 version. Both status have the same values now.

• New Year’s Events

Galeas - - News - Community

The compensation couldn't be performed this week. We will run it next week during the maintenance.

• Rusty Coin

This is what you will get from the box. You get all the items within the red frame and at random one from the rest of the list: announcement_aion_fr_5513a2309f6dd4196b67070c9497f4bb.jpg - Free coins: You will get it every 30 mins when you are online. (5 max a day per character lvl 80) - To combine the coin with EXP just right click on it and confirm. - The Boborunerk’s special can be combined with luna lights in the morphing menu.

• Quote from Irv: “"Additionally level 80 players will receive 5 Rusty Coins a day through the daily login." Ye... just logged, and what? reveived nothing ofc, so maybe explain again how it gonna looks, HOW to "Combine the coin with 8,000,000 XP to receive ‘Boborunerk's Special Coin’" etc, cos idk if should i try to find npc or what? or how i can receive ANY rusty coin? ” You'll get it every 30 minutes when you are online (max 5 a day per character). then just right click on it to combine it with …

• It seems like there is a big misunderstanding here, legendary lydium is one of the possible rewards but you also get fixed rewards : enchantment stone, transformation contracts etc... Check the box and you will see. The legendary Lydium is just one possible item, but you also get some nice fix rewards from it And you can get several boxes during the event time frame.

• Rusty Coin

Combine your XP and Luna's Light with the Coins and receive some prized rewards ec7096bbb4d8dd7bb012f91d6964d2eefdcc7e60.jpg Running: 16/1 till 20/2 The business-minded Shugo Boborunerk always knew to turn the events of Atreia to his advantage. But after Ereshkigal’s devastating attack on the Tower of Eternity and her retreat to Lakrum afterwards, a lot changed for Boborunerk. To keep his business up and running, he is now working together with Karunerk of Karunerk's Workshop. During your forays…

• Maintenance 16.01.2019

Galeas - - News - Game

The maintenance is now over and servers are back online

• Enchanting Event

Galeas - - Suggestions

It should be something like that hopefully yes.

• Quote from esset23: “Ok, found it. But isn't it better to just add those tables to the event description, instead of making ppl download pdf documents? ” You don't have to download it you cna juste read it by clicking on it. News with tables were so long that many people didn't read it. We changed it this way, which is much better IMO since you can directly jump to rewards if yo want to or simply read the text if you prefer.

• Enchanting Event

Galeas - - Suggestions

It shouldn't take too long indeed.

• Quote from esset23: “Quote from Nagrio: “@Galeas Do we will have this as well ? I didn't see you mentioning it. ” Aion1634.jpg There's this weird morph design, since last maintenance. Who knows. ” It was not requested for now. but that something we will surely at least talk about. Regarding the morphing it is for the upcoming event

• Quote from [NICK]zorach: “Quote from "Maintenance 16.01.2019" Quote from Galeas: “[Additional information] - The Fun in the new region event items will be removed. ” Can you please specifically say which items from that Event would be removed? (hopefully not those Transformation Potions from that Event). ” No, definitely not the potions. It's the event items, shugoling items.